what are some good positions for making out? pls help!

sk8erguy15

Hey, thanks for helping me anyways ive never made out before but my girlfriend has before and we really want to but i just don't know how and i don't want to ask her how and stuff. and i was wondering how i should approach her like where my hands should be and stuff or how i come about this and when is the right time to make a move, so i was wondering if any girls/guys can help me with my situation here if it helps it might be at the movies so if it's no trouble can u guys/girls kinda like explain where my hands go when i lean over to kiss her....etc.(above) thanks you for your help

please help!

Well if she's your girlfriend she'll probably expect you to make some small advances in the first place. When you're at the movies, just reach out and hold her hand. Don't do the lame yawn-and-put-your-arm- around-her trick.

You can tell from her reaction if she wants to or not. If she pulls back and looks away, then back off. If she blushes, smiles, looks into your eyes then you're golden.