DO i have a chance, or does he just want sex?

Colls

Last night I talked to *Rob after not talkin for awhile. Well I was a little drunk, actually i was very drunk lol. So i was asking him a lot of questions and probly being annoying. But wen i started not ot be so buzzed a couple hours later, we had a good convo.

We started talking about how girls who use guys are poor excuses for being a woman. I told him how i think girls who do that are no good and let him know i am deff not someone who would ever treat a guy like that. He said any girl who pretends to like him for what he has, is not worth ne thing or ne of his time.

He then proceded to say.....so how is life with you and guys? I told him about my recent EX bf and hwo that went bad. But every time i mentioned something he would say somethign like...oo u and ur skater bf?!??! and i would say EX and he would laugh, or he would just say BF and i would say EX and hed do a smiley face. Then he asked me how old my EX is. I thought that was a little weird, because thats not like ne thing improtant, but w/e. Rob knows i like older guys then me, but my EX is my age. Rob is 2 years older btw. He started to ask me if me and my EX had sex, and questions like that. He was getting very deep with questions lol.

Ok well then....he started talkin about how he hasnt had a girl in about a year. He said that he hasnt been given head in at least a year, but the girl who used to give it to him was great. NOTHING I WANTED TO KNO lol., esp. b/c i like him. He asked me if i would ever do that to him, and he again got into detail ( i posted earlier abotu this topic ). He said b/c im a girl i couldnt understand what its like being without head for taht long. Ne ways he knows im a virgin. ( oo and what is deep throat?? )

My question 2 everyone is, do u think i have a chance with him? Its more than a year since ive known him, and ive had a crush on him since the day ive met him, and i always pray for him and love him with all my heart. I dunno why he would ask me questions about other guys and keep teasing me about my "little skater bf" wen he knows i hate that little skater bf now lol. and about my ex's age.

Does it sound like he could be using me for hea, or could he also like me too. Please guys help me, and girls too please. I am so bad at realizing things, ask ne one of my friends lol. I dont do well with things like this. HELP

It's tough to say how much he likes you, or whether he has romantic feelings at all. Based on the info he has given you, anyway.

What I CAN say with some confidence is that he's a little hard-up, okay a LOT hard-up, and he hopes you'll relieve him of that in the most graphic and clear of terms.

I find this a little disturbing, though, because he seems to be so heavily focused on issues of sex and jealosy (the other bf), and doesn't seem to have any sense of how to have a relationship with you. Furthermore, his obsession with oral sex makes me think he's a domineering control-oriented guy, which is exactly what a somewhat innocent and inexperienced-with-guys virgin does not need in her life.

One more thing...I'm a guy and lemme tell you, I can go longer than a year without a girl giving me a BJ. Truth is, in my opinion, most women have no idea how to give a good one. It's usually some sort of aggressive "attack," as a favor or obligation. Rarely is it sensual or mutually enjoyed. Yet, this guy seems to love that feeling of power he gets, which is what most BJs are about. Do u get my drift here? This guy's a little "off," if you ask me. Be very careful!

I didn't like the way he got into details. If he wants only sex he doesn't have to do that. It' s more like he wants to use you to fulfill him his fantasy and maybe even knows you had a crush on him and is using that, thereforeeee that direct approach, he knows you are interested anyway. For me it sounds like he sees you as someone he can use to have sex with when he needs it.

Sounds like he just wants some action. If your not in a real relationship with this dude don't give him head. I've heard it so many times from girls "I did everything for him! I gave him head, did everything to please him and now he doesn't even want me!"

Then when some girls give in and give head or sex they think the guy will "like them". Quite the contray, they think lower of these girls afterwards and get rid of them like a bad cold...