HELP PLEASE!! i think im loosin him....

hey..i've been with my boyfriend 11weeks today and ive got a bit of a problem...i love him with all my heart and i dont want to loose him, but i keep gettin the impression he doesn't want to be with me anymore but he's to scared to say because he doesn't know what i'll do..i dont know this for a fact but you know what men can be like when it comes to commitment, as soon as you say the words "i love you", they go runnin' (well some do neway)!! he's told my friends yesterday that he's in love with me too, but sometimes when i go up to him he trys to back off without making it noticeable to anyone else, but im not stupid..just because he says it, doesn't neccesarily mean he means it does it?i mite just be over reacting but i dont know what to do..n dumpin him is definatley the last thing i want to do..i've tried talking to him but i dont know whether that helped..please, has anyone got any help/advice they can give me as to what i can do to make myself noticeable more to him..or anythin lol..thank you very much x x

he could just still be a little shy. my advice for you is to not try to read his mind. some times some people make it obvious about what they are feeling, & some times others give off the wrong impression. if he says some thing, you have to trust him. just thinking that he's feeling a different way than what he says will only upset you. i suggest just talking to him if you think some thing is wrong. you need to get how he truly feels out of him.

To be honest, it really does sound as if you are asking too much here. You sound a bit desperate.

Let's face it, he should be proud to be your boyfriend. If he is not, then it is his loss. Unless you feel that way, you need to work on making yourself a better person in YOUR OWN eyes.

You can't hold on to people, you can only attract them. You should ask yourself what it is you can do for him to make his life better. That is what a relationship is all about. It's all about what you BRING TO IT, not what you GET FROM IT. If he doesn't want what you are giving, then he's crazy, right?! Give kindness, if he turns that down, then he's not worth your time.

Enjoy your life. Don't try to hold on to people. They simply don't like it.

thanks for all ya help that you've both given me.. i had a word with him and we've sorted things out now..i know where i stand and he does want to be with me..i guess i just over-reacted a little, as u can do crazy things for love right?!! thanks again (for saving my life lol!!)

x x x