Hello, me again...feeling the same.

Lilu

Hi Lilu !

What a lenghtly post !!!

I understand your frustration with your situation. I see a few different ones - so one by one:

Your dad's relationship with his family. While my situation is different, it is somewhat similar. What I have learnt is that you have to let people deal with their siblings and parents the way that they do. There is not a lot you can do for your dad's situation other than give him the advice you believe, and hope he may learn something from it.

Regarding your sadness about your own situation - well, you know what you have to do there. You need to work towards getting out of there - be it to England, or wherever - somewhere that you can live out your dreams and ambitions.

In the meantime, you need to keep yourself busy, and getinvolved in the things you want to do - such as Kickboxing. Keep searching for a club - theres got to be one somewhere. And even if it's a bit away, you could get a bus there and spend some time reading while you travel there !

So, get a plan for yourself, and don't worry about the husband thing. You are totally on the right track for yourself - and you are the most important thing now. Don't be worrying about how happy he is doing. Put that energy into getting yourself out of the situation you want to get out of !

Hope this helps you some,