Do I even deserve a second chance??

I was with my girlfriend for five years since she was 16 and I was 20, she is now 21 and I am 25. We had our ups and downs because of the age difference I suppose, but her maturity was astonishing. We lived together in her mother's house for a year. We had some issues because of ?????? about her fidelity, she then became pregnant and things got bad with her mom on my case about this and that etc. I stayed with her throughout though I was pissed at the whole situation. I left for the Caribbean to get some money form my father for a house since she was about to deliver in a month. I got to the Caribbean and my father was in serious financial problems and his mental health seemed in question. I lent my father money, which was to be paid back in a week so I could get he to see my little girl's birth. All the money I had was now his and I had no way of getting back to my home in Canada. She gave birth and we continued to talk about a solution, I lost my job at the hospital because I did not come back on time. So I had to stay and try to make money which took me very long, I lost my car, phone was cut and I lost contact for almost3 months with my girl and my new born. I quickly offered to send for but she wasn't hearing that and I sent money and she refused. I finished the obligation and did not get back to Canada until a year later without ever seeing her or my daughter. She has since filed a court order for sole custody of our daughter and a restraining order regarding mental abuse, saying that I never wanted my daughter or her. It has gotten very serious and I am stressed out because my experience in the Caribbean has changed my life for the better. I love her very much and want a family but I am scared this may be the end of us. I would give absolutely my soul to correct this gigantic mistake. She is my true love and I want desperately to be a family but her friends and mother think I am scum and she does too. She may be right but all I wanted to do was provide for my family. I wish she could peer into my soul right now. I am in court, hated my the mother of my child and her family. I want to buy a house and put my new MBA and raise my daughter alongside a beautiful wife. What should I do? How do I make things right? Will she ever love me again?

well...tell her she needs to calm down about the situation..and get her and her family together..tell them what you have truly been doin'..that you have never neglected your responsibility as a father and as a husband...the loss of your job must have really bit the dust for you though...i hope you have a replacement job at this moment..cuz you'll need it..it seems everything went for the worst...but it has to get better...you gave your father money to come see you and your wife's newborn..get him to tell your wife's mother that and your wife...make them believe..for the record..you were in the right..they are in the wrong for makin' such assumptions...but you were gone for a year? why so long? it took that long to maybe get the money to fly back to canada???

i don't really know that side. but if she loves you she will listen and think this through mutally...tell her you meant no harm..that you did this for her..that your not scum..you were simply tryin' to do your damn best to provide for your family..she should not be that arrogant..neither should her mother...they should act like family and have the strong bond that families should have...they will find it in themselves to understand the situation you we're in..and that your intentions were not meant in vain..but to help your family...you were the supporter and the provider..we were doin' what must have been done..but it turned out your father couldn't help you..so you helped your father...if that's scum to them and then you tried to earn all your money back in the Caribbean..i would tell them that the lawsuit is pointless..becuz it will solve nothin' but jus' make more problems..so let's find a solution instead of causing more grief between love and family...

"one word could change a whole meaning to a statement. one emotion can change a whole meaning to what a person is feeling

We are in court now because she thinks I am a bad person. She is upset because of what transpired and says thatI could have got the Canadian Government to pay my way back but I have pride and wanted to work to earn money for tickets and my family. At this time I am living off of savings and will be finishing a book on investments in the Caribbean. I really hope to mend this because she is my soulmate and no one has ever made me feel so at peace when I am with them. I was a bit upset becasue she was pregnant and mayhave been mean at time but after seeing my beautiful little girl put it perspective. Thanks for your answers and support.