Need Ex- GF back, but she's got a new BF. Need Advice

My ex and I dated for almost two years and we were off and on for a lil bit over the last summer. She was ready for marriage and I had some unanswered questions to figure out. I was offered a job in Chicago and I didn't want to take her if I wasn't sure so I broke it off. She asked before I lef tif I was willing to take the risk of losing her. It never clicked in my head at the time but I had to figure things out so I accepted the job. I was there from Aug.-Nov. and during that time I realized I was madly in love with her. Only during our talks we've had when I was gone I found out she had a new bf. She jumped into real quick. I moved back home and quit my job so I could be with her. I was first a lil pushy about getting back together but I backed it off a lot. She says she doesn't trust me in a relationship right now and that we should just be friends. She still calls me and she even kissed me once and tried to molest me another time. She once again backed away and said we shouldn't see each other like we have been. It's so hard being her friend b/c all i want to do is hold her and treat her like I use to. What do I do to get her back to loving me again. She's knows how I feel. Someone Please HELP!!! I'm in love with this girl and I'm prepared to marry her.

Are you really? Truly prepared to marry her? Especially after her commiting to someone new so soon? Do you think that you could trust her after what had happened?

First of all, she is sending mixed signals to you. She shouldn't have kissed you, especially now that she's with someone new. Perhaps she's with this new guy b/c she wants you to suffer a little.

At this point in time, I think that it's best to just let her be for a while. She doesn't seem to know exactly what she wants either, b/c for one thing, she's telling you that she wants to marry you, and then, she runs off with someone else.

She's truly confused of what she wants. However, if she was completely serious about marriage, then why would she even think about being with someone else? Unless if you truly made her feel as if you really did not know if she was the one. Sometimes women get discouraged especially if you don't know for sure after going out with them the first year and a half.

first of all, you dont NEED anyone. that just sounds desperate and it's disturbing to the other person. it sounds like your ex is young and confused and doesn't know what she wants like a lot of girls out there. it's obvious she still has some feelings for you, but she needs to do her own thing right now and get things out of her system. she still has some growing to do. all you can do is be her friend and do your own thing at the same time, or else you end up wasting away your life in despair over this girl. give it time and if things are meant to be, she'll be back. don't pressure her and remember, you both need to move on from each other before you can be friends and more again.