its been 1 1/2 month since our break up and i contacted my ex the other day and she replied, today i sent her a txt asking if we could be friends and nothing more. she replied saying "no there is no chance, mebies in a few years, i will find it to hard". i was gutted by this because i still adore her and have give her some space which is what i thought would work. i am lossing all hope now but i still would like her back. i really dont know how she can decide not to be my friend when we were together for 2 years. just last weekend she was out clubbing and she saw my friends and she was saying that she had the best sex ever with me...when they told me this i was pleased obviously but i thought that because she wasnt nasty about me she would want to be my friend again.

Hahaha! You should be flattered. She did compliment you.

My only opinion on this is if one person wants to be w/someone and the other person does not want to be w/that person, then why force it right? You can't force someone to want to be with you, as much as you'd like them to.

Sorry to hear about the break up though, but there are plenty of other women out there who you will adore.