I REALLY like this guy but he REALLY likes someone else!

ruiqi22

So I like this guy and he consediers me as one of his really good friend, so he tells me stuff about him and yeah. But hen i started to really like him and he found out too! The good thing is that it doesn't do anything to our friendship but he then told me that he started to llike this other girl and I'm really happy fro him cuz they have a chance. The thing is that I dunno what to do cuz i really like him and I can't get over him!!!

Totally stuck!

hard to say, you really can't make someone like you, it's not a light switch process, but it can be over time, you need to learn that people may not view you the same way you view them, it sucks i know, and it happens to everyone, your not alone..cheer up, plenty of guys out there, just waiting for someone like you, you just have to explore your perimeter a little more, voyage out...meet NEW people...you'll be thanking me in the future, watch..

Here my question, I know that you cannot make someone to like you.

thereforeeee, how can you increase her interest level in you? How can you make her to like you, that can be controlled by you?

Any comments?

hard to say, you really can't make someone like you, it's not a light switch process, but it can be over time, you need to learn that people may not view you the same way you view them, it sucks i know, and it happens to everyone, your not alone..cheer up, plenty of guys out there, just waiting for someone like you, you just have to explore your perimeter a little more, voyage out...meet NEW people...you'll be thanking me in the future, watch..

your correct mk, i believe you can make someone become more interested in you as a person, building that into a relationship isn't probably likely to happen, if FIRST

there is no physical attraction,

that person doesn't want to be in a relationship (tied down)

or they are just not into something that you have. and many more of course....

...if you acquire every possible character it would be safe to say your perfect, and no one is perfect, accessing the mind of someone, whom you want to have them like you is highly un recommended, reasons being they will sense it and become even more distant from you, sometimes called "playing with peoples heads" sure iv 'e heard, and read stories about guy who can work there way into a females mind, and successfully full fill her with 'what ever he wishes" once he has broken her defensive wall that she may have put down, us guys can sense that, and so can women, chemical sensory's, i.e. the ability to determine whether or not someone is being fake, untruthful, etc....

those senses from both male and female are unconsciously hidden deep within, sort of that feeling you get when someone likes you "you just know" sort of feeling. especially if they are around you, behind all the flirting, or even talking really to that person, we can pick up on very small, sometimes minute signals that we "have no clue we send out of course" to the other person (sex), interesting article i read about that in here, which made me think, is it possible to control these messages we don't realize we are sending about ourselves, to further work to ones advantage, to eventually become closer, more appealing, more liked, have the capability to "ESP" with someone...you think it's possible. and do you think it has anything to do with this "Extra" sensory we don't even call a sense??? just a thought.

Give it some time, maybe when he's done liking this other person, he'll realize what he has next to him.

In the meantime, you should start fishing somewhere else. There are plenty of other people that you can meet. Don't wait around, because it will only benefit him.

does he know you like him and do you know if he has any feelings for you?

as you said he sees you as a really good friend and if you truly love or like this person and he has the same feelings for someone else, then in yourself you know that its pure, and i dont feel you would deny that for him.

it may seem harsh but i feel that if you love him truly then you will leave him to love freely also. i thijnk your a bid enough person not to deprive him as you personally know what its like to have these emotions.

however...and its a big however....does he know how you feel because that in its self could be taking away something that he could lve also. hjow do you think he would feel if you spoke to him about this? would it change tnaything as yiou say its a good relationship.

anyway i dont mean to be negative just different angles.

kel