Jump to content

What to do with this situation?need advice


Recommended Posts

Wow.. thats a hard one. It depends are you still married to him? or are you guyz actually divorced. If you guy are still technically married then you won't have to leave the country.. but if you have a document saying your divorced then they will probably make you leave the country.. I know it still hurts.. It makes sense.. its hard leaving a relationship when you two people were in love. It will take some time to heal. I wish you the best, and good luck.


*Ice Pixie*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...