The Big Game

Colls

I put this under spirituality.......because well....winning the big thanksgiving day game at my school is like spirituality.

Im so pumped, we had our rally today and the junior class ( thats me ) WON the rally. It was awesome. We went out after school with all our face paint and streamers on my car and showed our pride lol.

The school we play against is our biggest rival in EVERYTHING. We have been playing eachother for over 50 years on thanksgiving day.

This is like a general question........but......i wanna decorate my car for the game thursday. What are some ideas you have for me? Me and my friends are spending all wednesday night gettin ready decorating. HELP US lol. NE IDEAS HELP.

I think it would be cool to cover the car with streamers of the school colors, also put what you are celebrating on the outside of the car so that others will know.

We drove 600 miles this weekend to see our favorite soccer team beat the boys from Chicago Fire, and on the way home, people had signs on their cars announcing the victory!!