Have a boyfriend/But in love with guy friend

snuggles

I have been with my boyfriend for two years now and love him very much. The problem is that every now and then I think about dating other people and get a little uneasy about the relationship.

Last time i got uneasy, I broke up with him and started dating a guy that I had met. Of course, I started missing my boyfriend and went back to him. I told the guy I was dating, that it was to soon for me to be dating other guys (*but I didn't tell him I was getting back with my ex*).

In the meantime my ex and I got back together, continued with our relationship, and I continued my relationship with the guy I was dating as a friendship.

I was planning to tell him someday that I was dating my ex but didn't want to hurt his feelings. Long story short, he found out, and doesn't want to talk to me ever again.

The problem is that I dream about him, think about him, and miss him all of the time. We were friends for over a year and in that time I developed feelings for him.

I don't know what to do to make him forgive me and I certainly don't know what to do about my boyfriend.

Please help

People are always searching for closure when a relationship is over, I think you may have to come to terms with the ending yourself. I think that by reading on line about all the various ways that the ending of a relationship comes about you can make an honest guess about how he probably feels about you and how he still thinks about you occasionally. And maybe even when you are walking alone you may occasionally sense that he may be thinking about you too!

We aren't little machines who are able to reprogram ourselves at the end of a relstionship, male or female, we all sort of feel the same about our ex's as they probably feel about us!!