Fantasy about men with HUGE packages.

aa

I am 20/male and with a girlfriend (1 year), it started when i was 14 years old, everytime i am ansy or i masturbate i fantasize girls but also about guys with very large penises. I am just in love with large penises, it does not matter what the guys looks like. but the thing is that i am straight, i dont even like the sight of two guys kissing. I do like receiving anal penetration (i bought a large dildo). What should i do, should i try to hook up with a well hung guy or should i try to just keep using the dildo. I am so confused, i even fantasize about well hung men forcing me and penetrating me. am i bi or gay or what???

I guess this is true. I have heard of it before and I never have heard a guy admit to it, but they always want us to pretend to be lesbians, which is just about the same thing as what you are talking about, isn't it??

I guess that doesn't make you twisted at all. I guess that is a natural thing for you to think about when you get off. So don't think you are disturbed or gay. Do what makes you feel happy.

Let others accept you for yourself and don't worry too much about what others do or think, as they probably think the same way as you, they just never admit it!!

Maybe you're bisexual?

Obviously you are attracted to gurls since you have G/F, But if you fantasize about other men and things like that, Sounds like you may be bisexual.

Also, I agree with the post above me. Most guys (along with gurls) have some type of fantasy of the same sex sometime in their life, They just never come out and admit it. Dont worry about what other people think or say.