My New Love Intrest

marcusoteroman

Well today, I have a new girl probblem. I settled the thing with the old girl I liked and we aggred to be friends or something. Well now I have a new 'crush'. I met this girl like at the beginning of school. She sits next to me in all the classes I have her in so we talk alot. I enjoy talking to her I am able to make her laugh using my charm or someting. She seems intrested in me as a person but I think she just wants to be friends. Instead, shes seeing some guy who seems to be picthing it a little to hard since all she wants is a fling. Well anyway, I really want to get closer to this girl but I don't know how or what to say plus we both are into diffrent fads (Shes a punk rocker and I'm more...not) and all her friends are BMX type people who like drinking so I don't fit in too well with them, of course I can look all past that. Anyway, can anybody tell me what I can do to get closer to her so I can go out with her?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................