I need him back so much i love him with all of my heart

QTpie87

please someone, i need him back so much i love him with all of my heart. i would do anything for him, but he doesn't want me right now. i love him and it hurts how on earth can i get him back. please please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!! i need him. please everyone answer me asap i can't take it anymore i know if i did the right thing that i could get him back but i don't know what the righy thing is right now, i have told him that i love him. and gone into many details on how much i love him and how i would do anything for him. please tell me what to do.

love Qtpie87

Qtpie it sucks. All you can do is give him the time he needs and see what he decides. There is no one thing that will make him come back to you if there was I guess none of us would be on this site. He knows how you feel about him, he could just need a little time and space. If this is the case trying to make him come back to you will only push him away. Let him know you respect his wishes. Until then all you can do hun is take care of yourself go out with friends and try not to think about it. Right now that seems like the hardest thing in the worl, but its all that you can really do until he comes around. Good luck.

Qtpie you need to relax and stop the panic attack - there is nothing, no magic word, deed or act that make someone come back to you. I'm assuming he broke it off, so if he broke did, it was for a reason even if that is not apparent to you at this time. Begging, pleading, and crying is only going to push him even further. Do Not keep emailing, calling or accidentially trying to bump into him - he'll take it as being pushed and no one likes that. If you've told him everything you had to say, then that is all you can do. You don't want to be inaccessible to him, but you don't want to be at his beck and call either, so unless you're comfortable with being his hookup buddy in the long term - don't fall into that either. Sometimes all guys are looking for is sexual gratification, don't confuse that with wanting you back - its not the same thing. Unless his committment is given freely - its not worth having.

When my ex broke up with me, I went through the same "panic attack" in some ways.....and being the wonderful and kind guy my ex is, he comforted me and told me this, which helped me get on with my life: You have no right to be with someone when you cannot be happy with yourself, by yourself.

The weeks that followed was a emotional rollarcoaster, but after awhile I stopped being "obsessed" with my ex and really loved him. I see him everyday from afar now and I get such a wonderful feeling when I see him laughing and smiling. Perhaps that is what love is, to be happy if the person you love is happy. I'm ok now, I haven't given up hope and I'm still waiting for him to come back but I've found more to living then a guy. He is what could make my life perfect, but right now I'm ok with life just being fine and comfortable.

Something that I've told myself during this time is that if I loved him, truly loved him, I wouldn't try to force him back into a relationship he doesn't want because it wouldn't be in his best interest. Do you love this man, Qtpie87? If you do, let him have time to think and do what he wants to do---which is unfortunately in his best interest.

Best wishes to you!

Dont panic, I know you're hurt and lonely and all you want is him back. But do you want him back when he will not give you 100%.

As many others have said, when you begging, pleading, crying you only push them away.

If you love him, let him figure out what he wants.

As VI said, if you love him set him free. When you love someone, you're happy when he/she is happy.

This is how love suppose to be, "I see him everyday from afar now and I get such a wonderful feeling when I see him laughing and smiling." (Vi)

dont panic, give it time. He'll know what he is missing over time.

When he knows what he is missing he'll be back with 120% for you.

Take care

dont panic, give it time. He'll know what he is missing over time.

When he knows what he is missing he'll be back with 120% for you.

If only that was true, I'd like to hope so. I'm in the same boat with you Qtpie87, wishing he would come back. Do try to rediscover the life you had before him and be happy. I know it's hard, but it is truly the best thing to do. Be the girl he feel in love with, not the person he broke up with.