What should i do???

Ive been goin out with this girl for awhile now and we both like each other sssooooo much but there are lots of guys that like her that I feel like I might lose her to.Ive asked her if she had any interest in these other boys and she tells me no but im not sure if she tellin the truth.Another thing is that I rarely ever get to see her and im gettin horny.What do you think I should ask her and what should I do...?????

well, the basis of a relationship involves trust being the main key and following are communication and commitment. You sound like you are willing to communicate your feelings to her which is a great start and it also sounds to me that you are committed to her. What needs to be worked on is the trust. What is holding you back from putting all of your trust into her? the fact that you dont believe her 100% or you dont know if you should tells me that you dont (trust her that is). Has she done anything to make you believe that she isnt worthy of all of your trust? Or is it mainly rooted from your own insecurites and things that have happene in previous relationships? I am throwing these questions out not to offend you by any means, but to make your thoughts start rollong If you asked her about her interest or lack thereof, then you should end it there. Take what she says to heart. I have learned this lesson in my current relationship just this past week. She's attractive and could have her choice of all these guys...but she chose YOU. You shouldn't have anything to worry about. As far as your labido goes...how often DO you see her? Why is it not as frequent as you'd like? If you dont live near eachother then try to make the times you are together more valuable. Give her a surprise visit sometime. Try phone sex when you are horny. If you do live near eachother, take these suggestions into consideration, but what is stopping you from seeing more of her? maybe if you call her a bit more than you do, it wont feel like there is an emptiness. I hope some of this has helped...