same old...

ebp123

I never asked her..She did get flowers from this guy too..i put all her crap in a bag and drove it to her work as soon as i found out she was 'talking' to another guy. I saw her flowers in her car. She also txt me and told me the guy she was 'talking' to brought her flowers. Im not sure if she was trying to make me jealous or just being open with me about it.

This happened to me, my ex of over two years broke up with me and after i did some checking out on when she hanged out weekend-nights, to my huge shock i saw her with this guy, she was touching his hair and laughing etc, at the time when she would put on a sad face everytime we met. but the picture i saw was totally a different person and when i confronted her it turned out that she had kissed him two weeks before the break-up. so the basic thing is that some girls cant be alone so they dont leave you until they have lined another up (which my ex did). she is still with him and it kills to know that it could turn into something real. i still love her to hate her for what she did even though sometimes i can really hate her for it and feel strong to move on but eventually my love takes over. However, since i confronted her, i have gone into NC/LC and when we recently met for some practical reasons (less than 5 minutes) i showed total happiness and behaved like the guy she fell in love with, happy, funny and self-confident, and i was the one who ended the meeting and left. in your case i assume that she had actually lined this guy up before she broke up with you, what you can do is deprive her from having you as a friend, take care of yourself, work-out, become the best version of you, read some david deangelo stuff(they work wonders) and if you ever run into her pretend to be the happiest most confident guy around and make the meetings short. show her you have a life and your busy.

Archived