most girls I know as good friends have been flirting with me

thatguy04

Recently, I've noticed that most girls I know as good friends have been flirting with me (atleast 3-4 of them), and some I know like me alot. I don't know what they see in me, and I know for a fact that I'm not all that good looking. (can goodheartedness and kindness go to a point were it has gone so far that it looks attractive to some?) Well, my real problem starts here.

One time, by accident I told one of these girls that I had a crush on another girl, who she didnt even know. I shouldnt of done so, and now I feel bad, cause I think I probably hurt her without meaning to. How can I tell a girl I'm not interested in them like they are, but still want to be good friends without hurting them?

Yeah, I made appeal to you to "start approaching girls" in your last post found here link removed .

You sound like you need a little guidance....

Recently, I've noticed that most girls I know as good friends have been flirting with me (atleast 3-4 of them), and some I know like me alot.

Some girls are naturally flirty, so that can mean nothing. Or maybe they just like you, which is often the case...

Tease back some... Tell one of them that she has cooties or something.

I don't know what they see in me, and I know for a fact that I'm not all that good looking.

A lot of men arn't, and most are quite successful with the ladies. What the heck is stopping you?

(can goodheartedness and kindness go to a point were it has gone so far that it looks attractive to some?).

It's more attractive to girls that you think, but you need a balance. Don't be so nice that you look like a doormat and son't be such a jerk that you appear inconsiderate. It's called being ASSERTIVE.....

Well, my real problem starts here. One time, by accident I told one of these girls that I had a crush on another girl, who she didnt even know.

STOP DOING THAT! Girls like to spread rumors. She isn't your buddy to be telling things to anyways so stop telling girls things.

I shouldnt of done so, and now I feel bad, cause I think I probably hurt her without meaning to. How can I tell a girl I'm not interested in them like they are, but still want to be good friends without hurting them?

By saying "LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS" and meaning it.....

By the way it is a good strategy to tell that to a few girls anyways, just ones that you arn't interested in, though.

Thanks, your right though. The "stage", as some would say, that I'm going through hit me in the face pretty fast, so I actually will need a bit of guidance The sucky thing though, is that my parents are divorced, and my only sibling is my older sister, so I can't get any close family advice from a man, only women.

Thanks, your right though. The "stage", as some would say, that I'm going through hit me in the face pretty fast, so I actually will need a bit of guidance The sucky thing though, is that my parents are divorced, and my only sibling is my older sister, so I can't get any close family advice from a man, only women.

I wouldn't take much relationship advice from females. Females have absolutly no idea what it really means to be a man; they can only give you indirect advice from their experiences with men.

You need to find a good solid man to make a rolemodel out of. Not just any man, though. I mean a real man that knows isn't afraid to do the right things in life even when it isn't popular, even if it means that he will lose respect from other men and favortism from the women, that's a real man; one that actually deserves to be respected.

Unfortuantelly those kind of men are very far and between...

REMEMBER: REAL MEN ATTRACT REAL WOMEN

By the way, when you look for a female seek the smart, nice, and beautiful ones out. There are a lot of users out there and it is hard to weed them out sometimes. Good ones do exist, don't start thinking that all women want to dominate you and control you (a lot of them do these days) they are not all like that. Avoid the ones that are like that like the plague.

You might be asking what the good girls seek in a man....

They seek guys that are:

Assertive - Able to defend him self while showing respect for others

Charasmatic - Has a positive impact with people and influential

Considerate - Doesn't flirt with other girls while dating her

Creativite - Thinks of new ways to have fun

Responsible - On time to things, does what he says he will do

Smart - Intellectually and it shows

This will give you a good start. Although this isn't everything, every little part of you factors into your attractibility.

By the way good girls also seek nice guys, but there are several diffrent definitions of what a nice guy is so I wouldn't worry about what is nice and what isn't nice. Just be assertive that will keep you from looking like a total jerk or pushover.

Finding another male role model will be hard, because when my dad lived with us, he was the rolemolel. It will be hard find ing another. As for what kind of girl to find, there is a girl I like, and she is beautiful, smart, funny, kindhearted, playful, happy go lucky, positive, etc. I think thats why I like her.

Don't focus so much on liking her give her reasons to like you.

Well, you need someone to help draw your life after. Perferably an adult.

If anything look at the list of good traits I listed and try to live your life around them or similar ones. I didn't have a male figurehead either.