the things I get myself into

brosiamarie

alright I have some how managed to really get myself in such a situation. The things I get myself into alright here is a long story hopefully short I broke up with a boyfriend of almost five years for various reasons but the major one being that he had it in his mind that I was inexperienced and needed to experience life more.I have argued this point over and over again and finally gave up. Even though I wanted him back he wouldent take me back So confused and hurt I started seeing some one new which happened to be someone I work with ( and I know that isnt the smartest thing) But I did it anyway. So now it has been three months and my ex wants me back and to be honest I miss him and would like to take that chance,but heres my delima how do I break it off with my coworker I kinda cant avoid him since he works with me. plus my ex doesnt know I was seeing anyone and I am not planning on telling him either since all it was, was rebound.

First off you aren't in any worse of a mess than most everyone here has found themself in at some point. Second if you do get back with your ex you need to tell him. He will find out sooner or later and its just going to be a mess for you. Trust me on this one. Its just the way things work given enough time.

Life works out in time.