girlfriend and another woman

mr_jones71

i recently had a conversation with my girlfriend that concerns me. she is a bisexual which i am fine with but she as the opinion that if she has sex with another woman it is not cheating. we have been going out for a year and everyting seems fine but i feel that intimate relations with another person no matter what the gender is cheating and i am not willing to change my opinion on the matter . when i said this to her she responded in a manner that leads me to believe she has done it before. what do you suggest i do if i find she has had sex wit a woman. it makes me really uneasy to think about it and i feel like i can get over the past because i hadnt made it perfectly clear until now but if she continuse to feel this way and do things like that i dont think we can stay together. am i crazy? what do you think.

"i feel that intimate relations with another person no matter what the gender is cheating ..."

And you're right to think this. I don't understand how someone could think having sex with another person isn't cheating, even if it were someone of the same gender as them.

"if she continues to feel this way and do things like that i dont think we can stay together. am i crazy? what do you think. "

It is important that any person you're in a relationship with share your feelings about what does and doesn't constitute cheating. If you don't agree conflict over this is inevitable.

I know quite a few people who would consider that not cheating, and others who would consider it definitely cheating. For me, my bf is fine with me kissing and making out with other girls and grinding them but nothing further than that. I had a boyfriend before who was not comfortable with ANY of that. It's something that needs to be discussed so that each person knows their boundaries. Would you be uncomfortable with her kissing other women or just sex? I think you need to discuss with her how you feel about this.

One of my friends has a gf and she can have sex with other women, but not men. Her bf is fine with this. That is their boundaries though and both have agreed on it.

Talk it over with her and see what conclusion you can reach as to what is right and wrong between you both.

Archived