exbestfriend and boyfriend!!HELP

house259

ok . my exbestfriend turned out to b faker than i thought and we got into a huge argument that turned us into enemies.but my boyfriend keeps being nice to her. it bothers me a lot because it was his fault we got into it in the first place. everyone seems to kiss ass to her because shes the senior president, and she has turned a lot of people in my classes against me! what can i do so im not jealous that my boyfriend and her are friends?i feel like no ones on my side. but i cant just tell him not to talk to her. i just get so HEATED everytime he even smiles at her. dont kno how to stop gettin jealous, help!!!!!!!!

ok . my exbestfriend turned out to b faker than i thought and we got into a huge argument that turned us into enemies.but my boyfriend keeps being nice to her. it bothers me a lot because it was his fault we got into it in the first place. everyone seems to kiss ass to her because shes the senior president, and she has turned a lot of people in my classes against me! what can i do so im not jealous that my boyfriend and her are friends?i feel like no ones on my side. but i cant just tell him not to talk to her. i just get so HEATED everytime he even smiles at her. dont kno how to stop gettin jealous, help!!!!!!!!

Its your fight, not his. Why drag him into your messes?

Personally if someone such as a gf of mine or a friend does not get along with someone else, that does not affect in any way how I treat that person unless their action was unjust to myself, or was wrong enough that it warrants me to have lost respect for the other person. In other words: I don't stick my nose and involve myself in other people's drama.

Kudos to your bf for not getting involved in someone else's drama either.

Often, the only way to let go of the anger is to forgive the person. What happened with her that is so unforgivable? You don't have to be best friends with her again, but if you can forgive, let it go, and maintain a civil relationship, it will probably make the times you have to see her around a lot easier. Think about it- will the argument matter in a year? Two years? Ten years? Probably not. So be the bigger person and put it to rest now. Then I guarantee you will not be jealous when your bf does the right thing, which is being a nice guy and not getting involved.

Archived