'

Would it be safe to cum in my girls ass ?

• 9 months later...

If you and your girlfriend are clean then there is no hamr to either of you by doign this, I worked in a safe sex clinic for years, and in my personal relationships it is normal thing that happens.

MY advice to you is seriously relax and just enjoy it..most women wont even consider this or be that open minded. Their is honestly no problem if you are both std n disease free.. i.e. both tested!! as just cause you dont see anythgin does not mean you or her are clean. unless you are each others first.

Have fun, its not gross, dotn be scared. she will enjoy it.. and then go to bathroom when you all r done and wipe up..

In terms of any health issues (here is pregnancy, infection, STDs) no offense to anyone who has posted here, but it's a lot more reliable to get this information from people with all the degrees and qualifications to say that they KNOW everything on the subject. Again, while I mean no offense because mot of the people on here are really nice and informed, anyone can post on these forums. Anyone with a computer can make up their own false opinions or life experiences (whether they are true or not and they could be true) and relying on that is only asking for you to get stung.

If you don't want to visit a health professional then find trustworthy health websites- preferably ones run by governments ect- they are the only places you should turn to for health information. I wouldn't even trust some books on the subject if they are outdated.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On 1/20/2008 at 9:54 AM, codwyre said:

Ummm.. ok dont know how to ask dis... So, me and my girlfriend have a healthy relationship for the past 1 year. Our sex life has also been great. But recently she has been wanting to try anal. Actually, let me be more elaborate .. she wants me to cum in her ass.

Now dis is where I really am not sure if it is safe cos i hv heard all abt stds and stuff and I dont want to do anythin that can cause her any kinda harm. Maybe its just a taboo aspect(the fact dat i wont b using a condom) in my head thats perhaps worrying me ... i really am lost n confused on this !

Can anyone please advice me on this ?

Hi this is kaite honestly if you go and or have been tested for any stds of any sort and you come out clean then yes you are absolutely safe to have anal sex and to come inside of her ass as much as you both desire