I'll have to wait and it's hard.

So I'm definitely going to have to wait before i ever date my ex-girlfriend again, at least 3 months. probably a lot more, and i don't even know if i will be able to date her again. how the do i bare this, it's been 9 days now and it's been the 2008 so far, i have stress from very angle, i feel really alone, she was the one thing keeping me living, now i feel like crap, i wish i had treated her better, i sleep in most morning because there is no point in getting up, im so depressed. she's been really cold and distant but it's because she needs time, it's going to be at least 3 months though, probably more like 6, i don't know how to get through this, i feel so alone.

Do you have any friends or family to hang out with to help fill up your time. What about a job? How do you know how long its going to be? Maybe she'll come around and start seeing you again before 3 months? I'm sorry for what you are going through,but try and use this time apart to figure out what your problems were in the relationship and how you will do things differently the second time around. Are you sure she will take you back?

Well, the thing is i'm not sure, she said she's not sure if she wants to get back together, and she wasnt lying. i know she isnt sure, refer to my second thread i ever wrote so you can know the whole deal lilangellis, i work at the same place as her so it's going to be difficult not to talk to her, but i guess we'll just talk as little as possible. but it's going to be so hard seeing her every now and than and not being able to talk to her, im totally inlove with her and its so hard to give her the time she needs. i hope we get back together but it's 50/50 the way i see it, maybe worse.

Archived