What do you think?

My ex and I broke up less than three months ago (October 5th). She dated a guy (player) for about a month. She finally figured him out after he started calling and showing up late at night. The next week she started going out with another guy. She told me after their date she was not attracted to him at all. Three weeks later, she told me that she has already moved in with him.

She and I tried to do the friend thing after the break-up. I ended up being very resentful for this. I have gone into NC again.

Her moving in with another after 3 weeks of dating is just insane. I am glad I am no longer with her and I actually feel sorry for the guy she moved in with. It is only a matter of time before she shows her trueself to him. She has a lot of issues like, extremely low self-esteem, no self worth, depression, co-dependent, eating disorder, narcissistic, etc. She will not seek professional help for any of these issues. In my opinion, I think she found another meal ticket that showed her the attention she wanted and she jumped right in. I am a little bitter, but I DO know that I do not want her back.

What are your thoughts?

Well of course you are bitter, because she was your girlfriend, but she does sound, lets see, unstable is sort of an understatement here, nuts? The fact that she bounce from you to another then moved in with some other guy is a real testament to the fact that she is running along a frozen lake with grease soaked shoes. Good move to get her out of your life, good move to not let her back into your life and definitely realize that you are lucky to see this now rather than later, because it will only get worse, especially considering that she is not going to be getting help, which she desperately needs, but not the kind of help that you can give her. Professional help.

Its good you don't want her back. It's a bad sign if she won't seek professional help for her issues. Her issues could get much worse and since she won't get help for them I believe the relationship you were in with her more than likely would have gotten worse over time. Depression if untreated will get worse over time. I know this situation is hard for you but hang in there!

"The fact that she bounce from you to another then moved in with some other guy is a real testament to the fact that she is running along a frozen lake with grease soaked shoes."

Bar35, that was just plain poetry. Beautiful. Oh it was so beautiful that I fell off my chair laughing.

Archived