Please help me! I am in love with him and want him back

lamergirl

will someone please help? I dated a guy for 1.5 years. We are different. However, he loved me and was always super nice and patient while I was going through a lot. He put up with me and tolerated me treating him bad. The fact is, he is the only man that I truly was 100% honest and commited to my whole life. he is the only man that pleased me sexually and that I felt 100% comfortable with. Things change as we all know in relationships. We even went on vacation nov 16-21 and had a great time. When we returned we both had a lot going on in our lives and did not get the chance to see eachother tons but we still spoke several times a day. Things just drifted and we broke up. Not in a bad way it just kind of happened. he now wont call me, wont email me, wont see me and is now seeing someone else. i cant deal with this pain. I truly love him and am truly sorry for ever being mean and not loving him the way he loved me. I cant live without him and I am making myself physically sick and ill over this. I cant eat, I cant sleep..all I can do is think about him. he is going through his fathers death right now and i want to be there for him and his family. I want to be there to hold him and let him know that i care and that i love him. I need him, I crave him and I really just dont know what to do. This is affecting my life, my job and everything I do. I have never felt heartache like this. I am in love with this man and I know that he cares about me, but how can I get him to give me the benefit of the doubt and give me one last chance. I feel like my life doesnt matter unless he is in it. If someone felt this strongly about me and wanted to love me this way I would ofcourse give them that option. Will someone please help and tell me if there is anything I can do to make this work and make him come abck to me and give me another chance? Thank you so much!

im going through the same with my ex(except)she tells me that she never loved me at all,and what a mess!!!!her new guy is a coward,and i already made him bow down,there is so many reasons as to why they are doing what they are doing.all we want now is for them to love us again,,im sick of showing her im sorry and hurting,while she immediatley hooks up with some punk sissy that cant make a stand after he runs his smart mouth..and she could care less about the pain ive been feeling ....so to hell with her....im looking elsewhere!!!!as for you,dont waste anymore time,,,you need to be there for him at this time of greif he is feeling over the loss of his dad,,dont call him,,,,just go,,,NOW!!!!!dont ask him questions about (us)....just be there for him,and thats all,he will remember it....good luck!!!!!

sean

All you can do is give him time and space to maybe regret breaking up. I'm sure after a year and a half he knows how much you love him, and you need to give him time to find out if he truly loves you. If you've been trying to contact him lots already, it might be a good idea to send something like a text message, email or letter, just to say sorry for hassling him, and that you've accepted that he doesn't want to contact you right now, and that as you love and respect him, you respect his wishes to be away from you. It's the old "if you love someone, set them free" thing. He doesn't want to contact you right now, and as you love him, you should respect that. I think the feelings come on at different times for the person who's split up a relationship and the person who doesn't want to. Your feelings of loss and bereavement come on straight away and will eventually subside, whereas his should happen a while later, as he realises what he has lost and gained from the break up. If he feels like he's gained something more than he has lost, then his feelings for you weren't as strong as you thought, but if he decides that lost too much, he will come back. He needs time to see that, though, and as long as you don't hassle him too much, or act as if you hate him, he should realise that there is a way back from a bad decision

You've done all you can do to get him back since you've been with him. Your image should be left all over his house, his room, his life. He will think about you, and there should be lots of things he does now that you used to do together that will trigger memories in him, and he'll need time to miss those things you did together, and time to make the decision whether he is happier now or when he was with you. Contact him lots and you'll push him away, he won't have the chance to miss you not being there because you'll always be there. All you can do is carry on as best as you can, and prepare for all the possibilities. I assure you that he will think about you and wonder about your life, and if you leave him, he will probably phone in a few weeks, months, if only to see how you are, by which time you will be better prepared for any outcome. If he phones (He probably will, if someone's been the closest person to you for over a year, you normally won't forget about them), it's just a case of keeping your feelings close to your chest, then opening up your feelings as you find out his. If he has none, it's not worth wasting your love on someone who doesn't return the feeling. Don't just sit around waiting for a phone call, though, do whatever you can to try to be happy. I know taking your mind off him is probably out of the question (I've been broken up for 3 weeks now, and still constantly think of her), but you still need to do something to occupy yourself, and rebuild your life. Remember that you have to prepare for both the possibility that he may come back and also the possibility that he won't.