so....

Space Ghost

Don't push to hard against her lips. If your teeth crash together or at least one set of teeth is mashing against the other persons lips it's way too hard. Nice and easy. Try for a spiral motion whereby your tongues are whirling around each other. Don't stick your tongue all the way into her mouth. Every so often pull out your tongue and lightly kiss her lips and nipples. Oops, did i say nipples. Well, go for it if the going is good.

Don't push to hard against her lips. If your teeth crash together or at least one set of teeth is mashing against the other persons lips it's way too hard. Nice and easy. Try for a spiral motion whereby your tongues are whirling around each other. Don't stick your tongue all the way into her mouth. Every so often pull out your tongue and lightly kiss her lips and nipples. Oops, did i say nipples. Well, go for it if the going is good.

is that the only thing i should do with my tongue...just keep the spiral thing with her tongue going?

lol, about the nipple part....idk if she wants me to hit or not.....yesterday she sent me a text sayin "word of advice...next time i'm layin next to you, thats a que to make your move ". So I guess if the going is good, the good can only get great huh ? lmao

You can let the spiral be your baseline kiss. You can go other places and come back to it. Clockwise by the way. Dont ask me why. I guess you can reverse it. I wish my GF was here so I could double check my notes.

Explore various parts of her mouth with your tongue. You can use twirling motions as you work your way around the inside of her lips. Then she can do it back to you.

You can do darting thrusting motions in and out of your mouth at the same time that she does it to you, and you can take turns. Then you can go back to spiraling, I guess you could conceivably go counter clockwise this time...

Rinse and repeat.

I take it the evening went well?

yeah....we was watching The Departed......we ended up not watching the last half or so...lol

we're going out tonight...let's see what this has in store for us lol.

btw...during the kiss...like in between strokes...i just kinda explored her mouth with my tongue...is that somewhat right?

yeah....we was watching The Departed......we ended up not watching the last half or so...lol

we're going out tonight...let's see what this has in store for us lol.

btw...during the kiss...like in between strokes...i just kinda explored her mouth with my tongue...is that somewhat right?

I think you've got the general idea.

Archived