so ive been with my guy for over a year now... about 1 month into the relationship we said we loved eachoter.... and about 2 months later i got an e-mail that he had sent to another girl who he was friends with saying that he missed her and couldnt stop thinking about her, the only good thing that came from that was that the e-mail got sent to be by accident and not her! so i asked him to not talk to her cuz it made me feel really uncomfortable, so i got his e-mail password and checked his mail... she had written him saying she got her nipples pierced and he replied by asking if when she got back fromn where she was if he could see.... so by than i was super pissed off.... and he promised not to talk to her ever again and said he deleted her off msn and everytihing, next thing i know she shows up at his work and find out that not only did he not delete her but he had been talking to her for 6 months after his promise and lwas ying to me about it the whole time.... he says that its because they are friends but i dont believe that u say those things to friends espcially when u have a girlfiriend... so we broke up and ever since then we break up like once a week.... i love him because we have sooo much fun together but im always worried about him and other girls because a few not as bad things have happened since and i cant get over it becaus ei recently found out that he kissed her before we were dating but he was dating someone else... and im sooo confused cuz i miss him and love him and cry when were fighting or not together, i just need toi know what to do.. im 18 and still young but we have big plans for the future.. so anyone who is brave enough to have read all of this PLEASE HELP ME!

I know how you feel. I was hurt by a similar situation.

He has lied to you so much that you cant trust him. You have told him it hurts you and he still continues to lie to you and disrespect your wishes to better the relationship.

It sounds like he wants his cake and eat it. Well, he doesnt deserve one slice, he's a liar and a cheat. You day he's cheater before with someone else. Nine times out of ten, he'll do it again.

If you'se do stay together you are going to be paranoid all the time, wondering is he seeing her, writing to her, phoning her etc... Dont do this to yourself.

Like you, i had big plans, but it didnt happen and never will but i will get over it. You are only 18 and very young. My advice to you, is to end the relationship. He has too much to you, its not worth it.

You will meet someone else again and make plans too. It will hurt at the beginning but it gets easier, trust me.

I feel you are too good for him. For your benefit, now and in the long run, end the relationship.

Good luck,

Tony, 27, Ireland

Topliner is right. Get rid of this guy. Who obviously lies. And you've caught him doing numerous things that were not loyal and disrespetful to you. Just think of what he's done the times you HAVEN'T CAUGHT HIM!.

Something else, any good relationship has to be and is based on trust. Whether it's a relationship with a best friend, your parents, your Wife, Your Boyfriend. YOu have to Trust that person. If you can't trust them, what's the point. If your dishonest in a relationship from the get go it is VERY HARD to change you ways and start coming clean. AT what point can you just stop turnign off the lies and start being truthful. I dont want to say this but I'd be willing to bet my life savings this dude has lied to you on numerous occasions but you just haven't found out yet. Sorry to be so blunt but get rid of this guy. There are plenty guys out their better than that! Good LUCK

• 4 weeks later...