i feel like he's trying to rub it in my face, or once again am i just parro???

cheekychic

the BF text me abotu an hour and half ago. i think it was a pointless text and wondered why he had text me to inform me about this ... it said.....

"hiya, what you up 2 sexy? i forgot i got my work xmas lunch 2moro so im gonna havta pace myself as they usualy get messy X" (messy means very drunk)

then i come home and go on facebook and he has as his heading "is at war with the nolan 2moro"

the nolan is the surname of the girl who sits next to him at work who blatantly loves a good flirt when she is drunk at the work do's as i have seen the pictures of her hugging my BF and sitting on all the other guys laps.

so i text him and asked him what war is he having with her tomorow and he text back "drinkin contest"

the thought of him and the work flirt having a drinkin contest together 2moro makes me feel sick and i hate to think what she is gonna be like once she's got a bit too drunk, prob sitting on his lap and invading his personal space.

he knows full well that if he puts a heading next to his name on facebook i get a note of it on my homepage and i will have seen it today... and that text he sent earlier to tell me about the xmas party n how messy its gonna get. just get the feeling he trying to rub it in or something??? am i looking into it too much??? should i be feeling on edge right now???

Maybe its my ancientness but I never drink so much at these things as to lose control of myself. It could be because I once drunk too much at a party and ended up with the wrong girl (fortunately not an office party).

Maybe I'm a Scrooge but I just see this as collective corporate immaturity. When I die, please don't celebrate my birthday with these childish antics.

Tell him if he wants to make an idiot of himself, fine but not to expect you to fetch his sick bucket.

they are all like this at his work. everytime its someones birthday they al ltake the afternoon off to go to a bar and get very mashed on the companies credit card.

if i see one more photo of her getting jsut that little bit too close to him i swear im gonna go mental. she's single so it dont really matter to her... but when its other ppl's BF's she's sitting on and pressing her body up against.. i think she should stop to think

they are all like this at his work. everytime its someones birthday they al ltake the afternoon off to go to a bar and get very mashed on the companies credit card.

if i see one more photo of her getting jsut that little bit too close to him i swear im gonna go mental. she's single so it dont really matter to her... but when its other ppl's BF's she's sitting on and pressing her body up against.. i think she should stop to think

Time to find him a new job, perhaps?

I think she gets off on a power rush and if you get "heavy" with her, its just the reaction she would like, as it gives her importance.

I would find it VERY difficult to work in this sort of culture.

I think if your BF really cared that Nolan's heavy advances upset you then he would steer clear from her.... especially while intoxicated.

You portray all the guys she dry humps as a bunch of unsuspecting and defenseless kids.. they aren't. They let it happen because they are too ashamed to say anything or they actually enjoy the female attention.

If your bf loved you and Nolan sat on his lap, she would be in the freggin floor in half of a second. Or he would use choice words to let her know that the only butt allowed in his lap is YOURS.

I think women too often try to battle with other women, and forget that men aren't exactly innocent in these games either.

It's up to your boyfriend to keep her off of him, don't expect her to care. He is the one that is supposed to love you, not her. However, I think you getting upset over the two of them taking a picture is going a bit overboard. It's just a picture and they seem to be friends. Sitting on his lap is crossing the line, though. But again, it's up to him to stop her. It is not realistic to go around blaming the woman. Obviously, these guys like to flirt back, otherwise they wouldn't hang out with her.

It's not her place to find him new work.

This isn't hugely to do with the other woman, you've said yourself she flirts with all the men..the issue here is your complete lack of trust of your boyfriend.

If I put on my facebook that I was having a war, drinking contest, whatever..with a man at my workplace at the christmas party I would not like my boyfriend reacting badly to it. He is my boyfriend and should trust me.

At the end of the day, if he does anything with this woman, surely..it's her loss and your gain? You'll be rid of a man that thinks cheating is Okay.

But I do think that's jumping the gun and his friendship with her is probably entirely innocent. If you keep worrying and being needy then he'll probably be more inclined to cheat. Stay chilled and be wonderful, be yourself and he'll be reminded every day why he's with you and not this other woman.

Good luck!

well we've had a fair few of ups n downs but we saw each other at weekend n it was really nice n we agreed to really try to work things this time. we didnt talk properly abotu what we want from each other etc n said we wil talk about that this weekend so the text he sent earlier was out of the blue for me and it really made me think he was trying to rub it in.

he sais he was just excited about 2moro and he wishes he hadnt told me now coz of the way i have accused him of trying to rub it in or make me jealous.

i text back "i just think its a bit childish, sorry but thats how i feel. well if yuo want to make an idiot out of yourself 2moro then thats fine, but dont expect any sympathy from me when you feel and look like crap the day after"

he hasnt replied funnily enough

It's a shame he can't tell you about a party he is excited about attending at his job, without you getting jealous, especially when you know this type of thing happens alot.

I'm sorry but I disagree. Is a girl going round sitting on blokes' laps (some of whom are in relationships) really fun? Is it justified because it is a supposedly religious festival and they have too much to drink?

If this is "fun", I'd rather be a boring old man any day.

course im gonna be slightly on edge after seeing a load of photos from past work parties with her draped all over him and in one his hand is practically on her boob. knowing that the aim of 2moro is for him and her to see who can get the most drunk... wouldnt you be slightly on edge knowing what she is like and knowing that he isnt the greatest at handling his drink so is gonna be so intoxicated that he dont know what he is doing.

course im gonna be slightly on edge after seeing a load of photos from past work parties with her draped all over him and in one his hand is practically on her boob. knowing that the aim of 2moro is for him and her to see who can get the most drunk... wouldnt you be slightly on edge knowing what she is like and knowing that he isnt the greatest at handling his drink so is gonna be so intoxicated that he dont know what he is doing.

I won't be on edge because the outcome is so predictable. You'd expect this sort of behaviour from a group of 14/15 year olds having a sneaky drink behind their parents' backs.

He could have chosen NOT to have a drinking contest with her or anyone else. Alcohol CAN be enjoyed in an adult manner without being stupid.

very true.

in fact.. i will prob get a phonecall at 10pm when he is on his way home .. talking utter nonsense and not knowing who he is and where he is like i have had on more then one occasion.

i just hate the fact that some silly cow can think she has the right to be all liek that with a guy knowing full well he is with someone.

i know he would not like it if i was having drinking contests with male coworkers and then going sitting on thier laps and holding them just that little bit to close. i think he would deff have something to say if he saw a picture of me, drunk sitting on someones lap

Yeah i agree with Momene.. and we all know that even if we are drunk WE STILL CAN CONTROL OUR ACTIONS

Unless you are to the point of projectile vomit and wandering around like a rabid raccoon, blacking in and out while you shamelessly crawl around on the carpet.. unless you are THAT far, then you know exactly what you are doing.

If you see any pics of this party and she is climbing him like a stripping pole then blame your bf for being loose. Takes 2 to tango.

SO please stop looking at Nolan like she is the bad "guy" in all this, she probably does know that they are in relationships and she probably really doesnt care... but what about the guys who are letting it happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

You have tunnel vision here Cheekychic, refocus on what is really happening here! Please for the love of GOD.

yes i agree.. the guys enjoy it too and id be lying if i said he dont enjoy female attention. but

it was her who has put all the pictures of past parties up on her facebook account not him, i wouldnt have seen any of them if it wasnt for having a nosey at her profile a few weeks back. lol.

if i see any pics after this one of her getting too close then maybe i should put some of me up on my profile of me getting a bit close to some guy n see how much he likes it .. or is that being just as childish as him.

it does work though, he added the "are you interested" application the other week and i went mad and wanted to know why he cared who is interested in him.. he said it was just a bit of fun and i was taking it too seriously.

that was until i added it to my profile aswell and he saw the yes's come rolling in... he did not see that as fun once i had it on mine and promptly deleted it off his profile. hehe

it sounds like your bf is a piece of... not nice things that you shouldnt be involved with....

he sounds like the type to cheat actually. Enjoys other females attention, puts himself in these positions to make you angry, doesnt really care if a girl is all over him taking pics when he knows he has a gf... being drunk and not knowing whats what.. thats a good way to get away with infedelity if you ask me..

let see..

Oh and now he is probing to see if other girls are interested in him.. but gets jealous when you do it.

Its like the guy who cheats but when the woman does it then they are "I can't believe you would cheat on me!!"

If i were you i would get the hell away from this guy. It sounds like he is more interested in entertaining himself and his ego than he is with you and making you happy.

.. correct me if i am wrong here...

I'm sorry but I disagree. Is a girl going round sitting on blokes' laps (some of whom are in relationships) really fun? Is it justified because it is a supposedly religious festival and they have too much to drink?

If this is "fun", I'd rather be a boring old man any day.

She said, she sits on other dudes laps not her's. She's complaining about pictures that the woman and her bf took. They are just pictures. If she is seeing his hands hanging off her boobs, I don't understand why she is still blaming this woman. Clearly, her bf is the problem.

dont know if i should bother to text him again and sai "hi, how r u?" after he didnt reply to my last text saying i think its a bit childish, 3 n half hours ago.

he didnt reply n im guessing he didnt have anything to say to it really being told that i think what he is doing is a bit childish. should i send a how r u text 2 make peace or just leave him till he can be bothered to text me

Yes, it is no point getting mad at her - it is him that has to set the boundaries.

But going by all your past posts; I know he will just tell you that "all the girls at work think you are overreacting" anyway, so I doubt he will.

Which begs the question of why are you with a guy whom does that?

I dated a guy once whom at a Christmas party for his work (I agree with Momene - getting hammered at any work event is truly BAD image-wise and irresponsible) and he started doing shots with another girl (which was fine) at the bar and flirting with her (heavily - not fine) - in front of me. I left. He followed and tried to excuse himself the entire cab ride home.

I ended up forgiving him once.

He pulled a similar stunt a while later and that time I walked.

People may deserve a second chance...but only one of them. Then they just become licenses to walk all over you.

grr i bet he wont bother with me at all tonight now. its hard not to keep checking my phone. he will be too busy with friends to start trying to make peace. i wish i could get babysitters more so i could get out more so he would be on his toes aswell. he knows full well im indoors every night with daughter so there no chance of anything happening that he wouldnt like.

thinkin about it, he's got it damn good, he goes out with friends to bars n stuff mon to friday.. comes over here saturday and stays til sunday and once a month we go out together on a saturday night.. but he knows full well that im indoors the whole time doing nothing while he is out all the time. maybe if i was out more going to bars then itd keep him on his toes a bit more. ahhh well

Archived