confused

Lately, I have been having this "gut" feeling that my boyfriend is seeing other girls. Am I insecure? But, he and I are always together and he comes home from work on time. Someone said that it doesn't take long to put on a condom and use it in less than 5 mins. He works all day. The only time I worry about him cheating on me is when I am out of town. I don't know about now. I hope he isn't cheating on me. I asked him about a missing condom and he said his brother probably took it while he was staying at our place. I don't know what to say about it. I know that sounds stupid and I know he won't love me any less. I love him to death and would never do anything to jeopordize what he and I have. Maybe he isn't cheating on me and or maybe he is. I have no real proof. Maybe I don't know what I want. He told me once he cheated on me. He felt sick in the head. Has it ended? Is he still cheating on me? Why do I feel like he is? Am I just stupid or something? I don't know....

Hmm...this story sounds similar...actually, the line itself sounds similar..."mabye, my brother took it"...

It sounds very suspicious. If you're gut is telling you that somethings wrong, chances are, it is right. I've been in your situation before, my ex did the same thing, all except not all of the the comdom was missing. He threw away everything except for the edge of the wrapper.

I confronted him, and he had the nerve to say that his brother probably brought his wife into his room to have...you know, well, it turns out, his brother's wife is too big to even fit through his door (the door to his room is pretty small), let alone, his brother hardly ever goes to his room.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, but really look deep into your heart and ask yourself if you really need to be wtih this person, and if this person is meant for you, then why should you have to question his love for you right?

If this relationship is causing you more grief, then maybe you are better off being single. There are plenty of guys out there, not just him, you just have to find the nice ones. I hope that this helps.

I feel very observant and sometimes it's a waste of my time. But, he told me one night he was downloading music on the computer and that's why the phone was off the hook. Something like that. Anyway, turned out he did download Justin Timberlake songs. I was out of town and tried to call him all night until he answered at 8a.m!!! It was suspicious! His family sticks up for him and if I did cheat on him my family would give me crap for it. I couldn't just ask any of his cousins, aunties, sisters, or relatives about him. They wouldn't say anything, he would look at it like they are talking smack. I feel alone. Though, My love for him is strong. I don't like to think about the missing condom or he left the line off the hook. I try to move on with my life and to make it even better he is with me. Times I feel stupid like what if he is taking me for granted and I don't even know. That makes me feel like a moron. Shucks. Wish I was a lot stronger than that!!!!!

WOW...counting condoms?? Do people really do this?? I guess so...

If dude knows you are counting condoms and still uses one of the "inventory" for his filandering, he wants to get caught.

All this "looking for signs" is usally a symptom of larger problems. I've been there, and it's the worst place to be.

Once I removed myself from this suspicion trap, and found a trusted partner, it was like a new life was granted.

I hope you find the same.