why am i doing this?

celci

lately i have had my "brothers" not really but there are close family friends whom i see everyday, so latley they have been telling me that im leading way to many guys on, and they have constintly told me before that im so pretty and need to watch out and oh celci everybody is gonna want u, but u will be known as a slut if u go after them all. and i have always replied i know my limits of what is a friend and whats more than that. but lately they have been like u change your mind more than the weather, and u need to stop leading people on. so i have decided that until i figure things out with myself im not gonna like anybody. meanin a crush like. is this healthy of me to do that?

Hey, you have to be you, regardless of what anybody else thinks. As long as you're aware of what other people are thinking, you'll likely by okay. The fact that it bothers you (hence your post) that people are telling you you're being viewed in a way you don't agree with means (I think anyway) that you won't have a serious issue with it.

Some people are naturally more flirty than others. Perhaps you're like that. Some poeple see that as leading on, others don't. It all matters in now you perceive it. Once people grow to understand you're not leading others on, I think you'll find it will settle down and you will hopefully stop getting negative reports.

You could start telling your "brothers" that the perceptions they are reporting are not true, and put out the word to them that you are not like that.

Don't decide you're not going to like anybody, I suspect you likely really couldn't accomplish that anyway. Just make sure you think you're doing the right thing if you persue anybody. And do let them know it's not long term or serious until you know yourself that it is.

As long as you feel you are treating yourself right, than go with whatever decision you feel it best. Taking time for yourself and not concentrating and worrying about having feelins towards others will be good for you. But remember, if you do have feelings for someone and they are strong feelings, don't push the feelings out of your mind completely, you may be missing out on a great relationship oppourtunity, one where you could learn about yourself and what you want in others.

Best of Luck

~*Justagirl*~