Yeah a week ago a girl walked up to me and gave me a note, and asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said "no." On the note, it said to call her, and mabe I can get to know her and go out with her. So I talked to her for a couple of days, and all of a sudden her friend says "ask her out!" So a couple minutes after that I ask her out and she says yes. I know that was a dumbass move because I hardLy even know her. So a you knowe we hug, and talk for the next couple of days, and a week after she walks up to me and says, I cant have a boyfriend right now. So later that night she tells me the reason that she dumped me. She says some shit because I didnt call her for like 3 days. So then we talk, and I understand her, and she says I disrespected her. So I say I am sorry for disrespecting you. So then I say so we can get to know eachother and then we can go out again, and she says YES. So you know the monday we come back to school which is today, she says "Where is He." I assumed she was talking to me and I say "im right here." So she says NOT YOU, and hugs and says but "HI." Then her cousin tells me later at lunch "you know she has a boyfriend." I say WHAT!!!!!!! No she doesnt. YEP, she said. I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do.

What you have been told might be true, then again, it might not.

Ask her straight out. Dont ask her when you'se are both alone cause she can lie much easier. Ask her when her mate is present and watch for the reactions, you'll know then.

And if she has a boyfriend, then forget about her. She is trash if she is using you like this. There are millions of lovely girls out there, unfortunately some are bad apples. Same applies to men.

Dont loose any confidence, as after all she did want to go with you which means you must be a good looking guy. In fact, you are much more than that, cause you have decency and respect - something that she doesnt have.

Raise your head up my friend, you are too good for her.

Good luck,

Tony, 27, Ireland.

What you have been told might be true, then again, it might not.

Ask her straight out. Dont ask her when you'se are both alone cause she can lie much easier. Ask her when her mate is present and watch for the reactions, you'll know then.

If she truly doesnt have a boyfriend then try and work things out, and ignore what everyone else says about her.

And if she has a boyfriend, then forget about her. She is trash if she is using you like this. There are millions of lovely girls out there, unfortunately some are bad apples. Same applies to men.

Dont loose any confidence, as after all she did want to go with you which means you must be a good looking guy. In fact, you are much more than that, cause you have decency and respect - something that she doesnt have.

Raise your head up my friend, you are too good for her.

Good luck,

Tony, 27, Ireland.