im a lost guy who needs direction!

alright well in my math class theres this really pretty girl who i want to get to know. and the 3rd day of school we made eye contact. now it wasnt like eye contact with smiling or anything it was just eye contact. now its happened more and more and the length is longer at times and short at other times. my question is do i have a chance? should i even bother? are tthere thingsi should look for? i mean im the new guy in school since i just moved from nyc and started school halfway through the year. so i really dont know i mean the girls down in the south are different please help

Now I'm not really one to give advice as I need as much as I can get, but here's my thoughts....Why not try talking to her? Ask her if maybe she could show you around seeing as you are new to the area. If she doesn't want to, it may sting a little, but at least you tried. You have nothing to lose, so give it a shot. At least then you will know not to bother trying with her and you can find someone else. You'll never know what she's thinking unless you ask her...Good luck!

You asked for signs to look for the first and only think you need to look for is whether or not you like her. If the answer is no then forget it don't even consider asking her out. If the asnwer is yes, which I think it is, then just jump into it man ask her out. You shouldn't worry about if she likes you. If you wanna go out with her then you should just ask her out.