There was this one girl who I liked alot. But she never returned the 'liking'...or so I think not. Sometimes, I wonder what difference it've made, if I took the initiative to tell her how I really felt (back when I did feel emotions). I still think about her ...even now. Constantly. I hope she'll understand one day how much I really liked her. That day will come in the future, when I am free from obligations and commitments...and we'll be together again. We'll be happy with warmth and laughter. But until then, I can only hope.

God, I miss you Jessica. I miss you alot.

You were my only true friend...sorry if I ever hurt or offended you.

First off, I want to tell you that nobody should ever have regrets. Learn from your mistakes. Next time a situation like this comes up, dont let it pass you by, or you will be unhappy as you are.

Second, If you like this girl so much, why don't you let her know? Just take a chance and tell her how you feel. What is the worst that could happen? You wouldnt be any worse off would you?

Third, what sort of obligations and commitments are you bound to?? Do you have a girlfriend? If so, it isn't fair of you to be missing this girl and fantasizing about being with her, is it? If you aren't happy with who you are with or feel you could be happier, then why are you with her? It isnt fair to you or to her. It really isnt fair. You need to make a decision and go for it. If the obligation/commitment isnt with another person, I cant imagine what else it would be, then you need to just let her know how you feel.

You know right from wrong and you should always follow your heart. So do it.

how you doing, josher? I know exactly what you are going through, because I have been through it many times. I recommend that you tell her, and while you doing that, try to flatter her, nothing makes a persons day like being told that they are admired.

I have went many times without telling a girl that i liked her, and it only brings more pain and uncertainty. Even if you get a no, it will be a lot of weight of your back, and if it is a yes, well, that is like your dream come true aint it? just remember, she is just a person, a very special person to you, and you should not be intimidated, but she deserves to know.

Just take a couple of deep breaths and go for it, I know it will be worth it. Best of luck, I'm sure you wont need it though

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• How To Make A Woman Want You Sexually (Guide To Building Her Interest And Sexual Attraction)
      Learn how to make a woman want you sexually! In today's video we're talking about sexual attraction and how you make a woman want you! We're going to be discussing some useful tips you can put to work to get a woman interested in you and building that sexual desire. Often men think they know exactly what women want, men in sports cars with big houses a big wallet and a bad boy attitude. This might be what the ladies want in movies but not in real life it's very different. To know what a lady wants you need to understand what you need to do to make her want you sexually. Imagine if you knew the secret formula to do this, the one that tells you exactly what women want sexually. The formula would let you know exactly what you need to do to get a woman to fall into your arms, sounds too good to be true right? Well it's not! It's as easy as being mindful of your own behaviour and adopting steel-proof boundaries. Want to know some more? Well don't move an inch.

• 0 replies
    • How to know when he's really fallen in LOVE
      You’re falling in love with your man deeper every day, but you don’t know if he feels the same way for you. It’s natural to want to know his feelings for you. What happens when he doesn’t say it or he’s not the type to say that? His actions tell you he loves you, but you could be wrong, right? So how do you know when he’s really in love with you? It’s not always so easy, but it’s not impossible either!

• 0 replies
    • 6 Psychological Secrets of Attraction
      Knowing whether or not someone is “into you” can be incredibly difficult if they don’t explicitly say it. In this video, we will be looking at some psychological secrets of attraction.

• 0 replies
    • This Healing Mindset That Helps Overcome Trauma Symptoms
      If you grew up with neglect and abuse, you've needed time to talk about what happened, and how parents and others treated you. But THEN what? Once you've acknowledged the past and gained an understanding of how you developed symptoms of trauma, how can you overcome those symptoms, and move forward with building a happy and fulfilled life? In this video I teach about the two general categories of comments I see on my channel, and what that suggestions about the commenter's readiness to heal.

• 0 replies
    • "I Want A Girlfriend" Do THIS First
      I want a girlfriend. Have you ever found yourself thinking "I want a girlfriend" but you're not quite sure if you're actually ready for one? Before you go about doing anything else it's important to make sure that you actually need a girlfriend right now.

• 0 replies