Reverse psychology and the "Rebound" relationship

love4life

Im confused with the rebound thing. Me and my ex got on great no problems in our relationship and had been together for 14 months and were about to move in. Then 3 weeks ago he started to get feelings for a girl and just ended it with me like that he said its not fair on me & shouldnt have these feelings. He then pretty much instantly started getting it on with this girl is this classed as a rebound relationship as he only just started getting feelings a couple of weeks back.

Its all so strange.. have any people been through this and know??

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im confused with the rebound thing. Me and my ex got on great no problems in our relationship and had been together for 14 months and were about to move in. Then 3 weeks ago he started to get feelings for a girl and just ended it with me like that he said its not fair on me & shouldnt have these feelings. He then pretty much instantly started getting it on with this girl is this classed as a rebound relationship as he only just started getting feelings a couple of weeks back.

Its all so strange.. have any people been through this and know??

IMO, a rebound is a when someone is still emotionally affected by there EX.. i.e. still has unresolved feelings for them, BUT instead of dealing with these feelings they decide to go to another person to give them the "love" that has been void from there life..

9 times out of 10, dumpee's rebound, not the dumpers

dumpers usually are ready to let go of the relationshp and move on before they actually break up with you.. so they just think they can either do better, or get someone that fits there lifestyle better.. usually thinking the grass is greener on the other side..

this is just my experience.

IMO, a rebound is a when someone is still emotionally affected by there EX.. i.e. still has unresolved feelings for them, BUT instead of dealing with these feelings they decide to go to another person to give them the "love" that has been void from there life..

9 times out of 10, dumpee's rebound, not the dumpers

dumpers usually are ready to let go of the relationshp and move on before they actually break up with you.. so they just think they can either do better, or get someone that fits there lifestyle better.. usually thinking the grass is greener on the other side..

this is just my experience.

Thank you its just gets so confusing as I do think my situation comes under the grass is greener syndrome but was getting confused with the girl hes just suddenly moved onto as in he suddenly got feelings two weeks ago before that everything was perfect between us and we were about to move in. Its hard to try get to grips with why hed just give up so easily esp when I dont have any real answers.

When he also came to collect his things he said to my house mate I have done the right thing havnt I? This just then confuses me even more

Thank you its just gets so confusing as I do think my situation comes under the grass is greener syndrome but was getting confused with the girl hes just suddenly moved onto as in he suddenly got feelings two weeks ago before that everything was perfect between us and we were about to move in. Its hard to try get to grips with why hed just give up so easily esp when I dont have any real answers.

When he also came to collect his things he said to my house mate I have done the right thing havnt I? This just then confuses me even more

let me ask you this question, if it wasnt for this girl do you think u would still be together?

You know, I have read almost the entire thread and it somehow helps. I can honestly say that I can't figure out my wife. She left and at first was distant. But as she noticed the changes, she came back around. She has cheated on her rebound, (I think its safe to say thats what he is, as they got together a month after we split, moved in with him, says the I love yous) with me on several occations in the 3 1/2 months they have been together, when it was layed out that we needed to limit talk, she blew my phone up for a few days . There was a time in Oct on our 1 year anniversry, that she wore her wedding ring, and would do things like reach for my hand while walking, and even started to call me names like dear, sugar, sweetheart, etc.. She tells me everytime she is with the other guy she would be happier with me and isn't enjoying the "company". She somehow found out that I was going to London for business this week and it was something to start a conversation over. She has always sent me pics of herself, clothed and nude, and I can tell there is still alot of feelings and sexual chemistry.

I truly believe that she didn't expect me to take this serious and stay the same person and leave. But unfortunately for her, I didn't. I became everything she ever wanted. She told our therapist this. I am still seeing my therapist for help, which it is. I have spoke with her family as well, they contacted me, and none of them believe she is happy either. The guy she is with now is a complete a$$hole and is rude and an alcholic. She told me earlier in their relationship, that he wasnt the person she thought he was. For a while, whenever they would go out, she would text me where she was, and ask if I knew how to get there incase she needed me to come get her. How is this a happy relationship? I have been very LC, borderline NC for a few weeks now. She does text, but the last 5 days I haven't had my phone on, so i have no idea how much she has tried.

This is hard. 8 years with someone just doesn't go away. i know deep down, she still has feeling for me, I can see it. I also know that he is going to hurt her, as his longest relationship has never made it past 6 months and if (when) he finds out she has cheated on him so much in such a short time, he will flip. He is very possesive, and doesnt want her to work. She has nothing of her own anymore, its all on his accord. And when they has issues he throws it in her face. I have to sit back and watch him do this to her, because she has to see it without me there to fix it. I cant get her out of my head and its driving me crazy. I truly love this woman more than my next breath and I want her to be happy. If she ever decides she has made a mistake, which she has actually already told me, I will have to see where I am emotionally. If its a few months from now, I dont know. I hope this gets better soon. its been 5 months Dec 1st and I think I'm worse now than before.

let me ask you this question, if it wasnt for this girl do you think u would still be together?

Yes I do as there was no problems in our relationship got on amazing had fun etc etc, over the two weeks where these feelings appeared he started drinking more and this is where the first major argument/discussion came up we sorted most out and he admitted he couldn't imagine life without me, loved me & wanted to be with me forever and still move in together I then found out about the feelings say 2 days after this then he ended it.

In the so called chat we had when it ended which really he didnt say much but his only four real sentences were....

I don't see how we can get over this

I shouldnt be falling for someone (do you fall for some1 over 2 weeks?)

Im not sure if I love you (A week previous he wanted to be with me forever)

I wish it could all go away

So crazy that he thinks they could be better so easily esp when there was nothing really wrong so hard to deal with!

I know how u feel.. just take it day by day and keep your chin up..

as crazy as this is to say to you right now, but do you really want to be with someone who can leave u so easily just because they see something else..

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I was here a year ago, don't know if you guys remember the case, so I'll quickly remind you: I was with my ex for 5 years, there were some problems, namely I had become clingy because of problems with my job, I was accusing her of not being supportive, I was whining, not wanting to do fun things etc. So she started to pull out of the relationship, and then she meets another guy and falls in love. This guy is from another city and probably interested in a one night stand with her, but her being a bit naive and inexperienced, thinks she met the love of her life. This situation goes on until last January, we break up for a couple of weeks, I kept a strict NC approach, and then she comes back wanting to make a new start etc. This is when I reported here that the NC approach works, and I was happy to get her back...

Well since then, things got a turn for the worse. I think I made the mistake of being too eager to get her back, so I accepted the proposal too quickly. I had some guilt because I wasn't very nice to her in the beggining, so i wanted to make up for that.

Anyway, a week after that reconsiliation, she again started saying things like "I'm not ready to come back to you again" and "I'm sorry I draged you back in this" etc.

My reaction was dissapointment and panic, so again I started begging her to reconsider, and asking for time in order to make things right again. I know now I should have been more cool and start NC again immediately, but the whole thing was too much for me then...

This went on for another 6 months. I spent three months in another country to work, she came with me for a while, everything was nice there, but this "doubt" in her mind was showing from time to time. Now we were six years together, so I started talking marriage, and her saying "Im not ready". I kept pushing, finally she said OK but half-heartedly. There were some quarrels here and there, until finally last November she meets another guy, and tells me "we can't be together anymore", "I loved you" and she left. I have dissapeared since then, its been 32 days of NC so far, she hasn't even called to wish marry christmas of happy new year... I think I lost her for good this time.

A couple of questions: so you guys think the other guy is a rebound, or did she have enough time to get over me the whole of last year, so the atachment to me is gone for good?

Zorba says in his initial message "The rebound will generally fail in the long term because the dumper hasn't had enough time to get over the previous relationship. The faster the rebound happens and the faster the "I love you"'s are exchanged in the rebound, the faster the rebound fails." Does this apply in this case too?

Is there any realistic chance I can get her back now? I don't plan to break the NC... but just as I thought I got her back, same thing happened again... this time even worse, because this is a real guy, not some fantasy.

Thanks guys!

I think it was providence that lead me to this forum, specifically this thread. I have been all over the internet looking for really helpful information to make me go through the day with my current hurt.

In line with this topic, I was the first one to breakup with my girlfriend of two years. When I was trying to come back to her after two months, initially she agreed to work it out. Unfortunately, one of her friends introduced her to this dashing younger guy who is 3 years older than both of us just after a week we agreed to work it out.

As expected, I was surprised and I panicked. I tried to sway her to continue with what we have agreed on to make it work again but she simply became hesitant. It seemed to me that she was under the shining ball syndrome with this new guy.

She asked for space since she was confused, especially having this new guy around. But like any fool, the more I tried to control her. This went on for 4 weeks then on the 5th week, she told me that she was already in a formal relationship with the guy.

I was crushed. Hence, I panicked again.

This is the first week of her relationship with the new guy. I asked her if she loved him and she said, 'its ok'. Now Im thinking that she might have jumped into a relationship with the guy just to get away from me.

Anyway, I sent a goodbye email telling her that no matter what happens, should she decide to find happiness with me or with another guy, I will only want what makes her truly happy.

I honestly want her back but as I am reading through the posts in this thread, it seems that I may have made many mistakes already, thus slimming my chances. I would like to ask for opinions on how I can still rectify the situation before it blows my mind.

I'll appreciate your responses.

• 2 weeks later...

Here I am, joining a forum that (don't take offence) noone should ever join. I'm an Italian girl, so I apologize for English mistakes I'm going to make. My story: I was with this boy (who is younger than me, he's 33 and I'm 39) for almost a year. He was so in love with me and did a lot of things to show his feelings. He really loved me, I can say that for sure, no pretending or anything like that. At one point (about 2 months ago) he becomes distant (less sex, he's always tired and stuff like that) and then he declares himself confused about what he feels for me. Needless to say, my world comes crumbling down. I ask if there's another girl, he says no. I leave him alone for a week, hoping this would help him clear his mind. He goes into panic mode and texts me saying: "I miss you so much, I'm confused, but I'm thinking about you all the time, and now I realize I can't live without you!" (and stuff like that). I tell him he broke my heart and decide to leave him alone for another week. Guess what? A week later I find him perfectly calm, perfectly sure of himself, saying he doesn't love me anymore, saying that meeting "another person" (why did he used the word "person" and not "girl"?) helped him to understand what was missing in his feelings for me. Oh God, that hurt like hell... I ask him to meet in the weekend and he replied he couldn't. So I'm like: oh, God, he's already dating her... it hurts, it hurts, it hurts! I went NC and a couple of week later his text was something like this: "I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you, I really hope someday you'll find someone capable of loving you the way you deserve". I picked up the cell and told him (with a cold voice) not to contact me anymore. He replied Then I went NC for another two weeks and decided to go for the "I agree with you, I agree with the break up, you were right, and I'm fine about that." He replied so happy you're fine, see ya!". And that's it. That was a week ago. How can it be they put you aside like that, like you were some kind of toy they don't like anymore? He's lost his head for the new girl and completely forgot about me... he doesn't even text me to ask how I'm doing, complete silence. I guess the trick of saying you agree with the break up doesn't work most of the times. They're in love with someone else, they don't love you anymore. What's the point of trying to win them back? The sad part is that you'll end up receiving a short message from them every now and then (christmas, birthday) and that's it. It's over. But still... how can that be after so much love? Dunno, I'm so sad today, sorry guys

Hey Aquarius,

I'm sorry, you have to go through this, I know exactly how horrible it feels If you like, you can read my story, I have several threads her on ENA...I'm going through something similar, I was together with my ex for 3,5 years (long distance in my case) and he left me for someone else, out of the blue, with no real warning. 2 weeks before he broke up with me, he asked for a "break", saying, he needed time to sort things out, time to be alone, to find out, what he wants from his life. My first thought was, omg, there must be another girl and I confronted him, asking him, are you seeing someone else, do you want to break up with me or what?? He denied it, he also said, he isn't interested in meeting "other people" and I shouldn't always think the worst. He tole me, for him a break doesn't neccessarily mean it will lead to a break up... well, when he finally broke up with me, I found out, he was seeing another girl already. He didn't need the time for himself, but to pursue his relationship with the new girl.... the break and the break up really hit me out of the blue, I was very happy with him and didn't expect he would ever leave me for some other girl... During the break he kept on telling me that he can't really picture his life without me, that during the break, his feelings for me won't change, blah, blah... well, all that happened in August, since then he hasn't initiated contact, nothing, he is gone, disappeared and all that after being together for 3,5 years, happy years and a good relationship (at least from my point of view)...I ask myself the same questions like you...where is all his love gone? How could he fall in love so quickly and completely forget about my existence, about what we had together...

Unfortunately I still haven't found answers to these questions... I still don't understand what happened to the person I love(d) so much...he turned into a stranger...

Stay strong girl- it will get a little bit better day by day!!

Whenever you need someone to talk, feel free to contact me

Hey Destiny2112, thank you so much for your kindness, It helps me a lot not to feel so alone. It's so true, they turn into strangers, and act very cold and distant. It's like they never loved you. One day they're your lovers and you're their whole world (they text you saying they miss you, they can't wait to be with you again) and next day they act like strangers, like they don't care if you live or die. Is it something only men do? I don't know. Anyway, January 30 is his birthday and you know what? I'm NOT gonna text him to say happy birthday. No. I'm tired and sad and I give up. It's over, I must understand this. He left me and now he's with another girl, sad but true. For him, it doesn't matter if I say happy birthday or not, because all that matters to him now is his new girlfriend. I can't stand this feeling anymore. The terrible thing is that february 10 will be MY birthday and I will be there hoping to hear from him and I'll die either if I receive a message from him or not. Someone stop this pain, please... I'm going NC forever, it's over, it's all over.

hi guys , been a while since ive been on here ,

i went through what your going through a few months ago and all i can say is keep your chin up , my girl of 10 yrs left with no reason about 9 months ago and to date i still don't know why ?

all you have is hope guys and i do really hope it works out for you but so far nothing has worked for me , BUT time is a healer and trust me it does happen , i feel better and when i look back on how i felt them 9months ago , not eating , sleeping , couldn't work it makes me really mad that she did that to me .

sometimes we have to just leave it and move on thinking of ourselves and our new life without them .

some people make there mind up its over long before they do it and if that's the case nothing you do will change there mind .

on reflection my life has just got better every day and now i think its the best thing my ex could have ever done for me , you guys ever want to chat just pm me and il give you my email addy .

all the best , SHWEDE

Very welcome Aquarius It gives me a little comfort too, to know, I'm not the only one in this horrible situation...

You describe exactly, how I feel! It's something I don't understand as well. How can someone claim they love you, and then the next day are happily together with someone else and completely forget about your existence??! I could never behave like that, that cold, that indifferent... probably only if I was never really in love in the first place... I don't know... although my break up happened in August, I'm still struggeling and I find it very very hard to cope with the fact that the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with (and he had given me the impression, he wanted that, too) just left for someone else and didn't even look back, not a single time during the past few months... as if he never really cared in the first place

Well, my birthday in December and Christmad passed and I haven't received anything from my ex...actually, I wasn't suprised, since I didn't expect him to contact me, although deep down inside I was hoping for a text, just a simple "Happy birthday, have a great day" or sth like that, to know, he hasn't completely forgotten about me... I don't think or at least hope he hasn't forgotten about me, though...he just sticks to his decision, he is happy with someone new and our relationship is over and belongs to the past... he definetely has moved on from me...

Very wise of you, don't contact him on his birthday...like you say, he will spend that day with his new gf and you shouldn't give him any ego boost. He didn't want you in his life anymore... well, good, he can have that, but has to live with the consequences! My ex won't hear anything from me on his birthday in March... I hate the fact that he has someone else now, who will celebrate his birthday with him from now on... I know, how hard it is...and believe me, I hate feeling like this, too... everything was just fine and from one day to the other, everything is different.... they are gone and you have to find a way to get along with the new situation... when we last talked on the phone in August, I told my ex, I wished, it was as easy for me, as it is for you... and you know what he said?? "...having someone new makes it easier..." that really hurt, but it's so true... they probably thought about leaving us for quite a while and prepared everything, like in our cases had someone else already waiting in the line to comfort them and care for them after the break up, while we have to face the harsh reality all by ourselves and are busy to pick up the pieces of our broken heart, they are having the time of their lives with their new partner... It huuuuurts...

Hey Destiny2112, it is sooooo true what you said:

"they probably thought about leaving us for quite a while and prepared everything, like in our cases had someone else already waiting in the line to comfort them and care for them after the break up, while we have to face the harsh reality all by ourselves and are busy to pick up the pieces of our broken heart"

God, it is JUST SO TRUE! They act so cold and indifferent because they have someone new! They're thrilled by the new person, their mind is full with the face and voice of the new person, they're excited about having a brand new relationship that looks flawless. And that's the point: Are they thinking that with the new person everything is gonna be perfect? How can they jump into another relationship whithout thinking about what went wrong with the last one? I mean, many people here said that they leave you emotionally long before they leave you phisically, but I think that when the break up really happens, both the people involved (the dumper and the dumpee) NEED sometimes on their own, to really understand what went wrong, to live life without a gf or bf for a while. You know, I think a little loneliness can do miracles in better understanding ourselves and our mistakes. Instead, my ex is already in another relationship just because he doesn't want to be alone. Not a good reason to be with somebody at all. I want to say another thing: I don't think that being dumped and facing so much pain makes you a stronger or better person. These are things we say to convince ourselves that this is not so pointless after all. We don't change, we don't turn into some kind of heroes just because we're coping with painful feelings. We suffer, and as the time goes by we forget. We remain the same as before, maybe next time we fall in love we don't do the same mistakes, we do other mistakes! Human nature is not perfect, we will ALWAYS make some mistakes because the next person that will be near us will be different from the last one and this fact alone says everything. It's like when you get a bad cold, you think it's terrible, and then when it goes away you feel healthier then before, but it's just a feeling, it's the relief of not being sick anymore. In other words: the moment you heal you understand how wonderful health is. Same with feelings. The moment you realize you're not thinking about your ex anymore is the moment you feel a great relief, but what you don't realize is that psychologically you just went back to the time you didn't even know your ex existed on planet earth. Of course, there are memories, they won't disappear, but my point here is to underline the fact that we don't change for the better neither for the worse after a break up occurs. That's all. We are who we are.

I totally agree with you Auquarius!

I also think that it is important to have at least a little time and space inbetween two relationships, jumping from one relationship to another is no real solution in my eyes...it it just a way to suppress the negative feelings and sadness and guilt from the previous relationship, it's like flling a void by exchanging partners, but as you say, you need time to reflect on what went wrong and what role you played that made the relationship fail! And I highly doubt our ex's had real time to reflect on what had happened... probably the people are right, when they say, they distanced themselves while they were in a relationship with us, but I think thinking about a break up and preparing to leave is something different than the actual breaking up, the action of them leaving us... and therefore I think it would be wise to have some time for yourself, to grieve, to understand the whole thing, to consider if it was the right choice, instead of seeking immediate comfort in someone new... I asked myself the same question, do our ex's truly believe, with their new gf everything IS and WILL stay flawless and perfect forever??! Only because it might have become "boring" with us and they were looking for a new thrill....I think what makes a good relationship, is sticking together trhough thick and thin, solving problems together- that makes a relationship and the bond between the partners even stronger... too bad that our ex's decided, it's easier and better for them to just leave And of course, finding someone new, even before leaving us (like my ex did) makes everything even easier, our ex's can't stay alone and that really shows weakness in my eyes!

I do believe that we become better and stronger due to the horrible experience of being dumped, though... I mean, for me, it has been the worst thing that had happened in my life so far and I have never suffered in a similar way before... I was never so sad, depressed, never felt so helpless, lonely, desperate etc. like after that break up... and in the first few weeks, I was feeling devasted, I just didn't know what to do with my life without my ex, I just wanted to cry and stay in bed, nothing else... BUT, I survived, I see that I can live without him, that life is still enjoyable even without my ex, I see, life goes on and that it can only become better from now on... the time alone made me think and analyze and reflect soo much on myself and the relationship and I have learned precious lessons about certain things I need to change about my behaviour, my attitude, things I will do better in the future, in my next relationship...and I think, if my ex hadn't broken up with me, I hadn't actually found out what strength lies in my, that it's necessary and possible to change yourself for the better, I probably would have just stayed the way I was, since I wouldn't have realized that there is a need to change...it's not that I think, I did everything wrong in my relationship, absolutely not, but I have my flaws and some of my actions mayb have been a reason that it didn't work out....and I'm not changing or improving myself for my ex or other people, I'm doing this all for MYSELF! And what I learned is that I'm never ever going to take my boyfriend for granted...after all those years together, I thought, since we were so happy that I "had" him, that he was "mine" and I was so certain we'll stay together, get married and have children one day and everything will just stay fine as it is... well, it didn't, unfortunately... So I do think each and every break up teaches us a precious lesson and makes us grow as a person... but of course, we are only humans, we aren't perfect and it lies in our nature that we make mistakes, but by making them we learn, each time we fail, we learn not to repeat the same mistakes again in the future, so I think, each time we are improving ourselves... that is just my opinion...

I wished, our ex's would do some self reflection as well...maybe then they would say, that they missed something great when they decided to leave us for someone (in their eyes) "better"

Still miss my ex so much

But we have to stay strong, who knows what the future will bring!! It can only get better, everything will be fine again in the end!!

Ok, so today was his birthday and I didn't text him. NC is NC. Thinking of him making love to his new girlfriend was enough to keep me from taking the cell and text him. I was like: he doesn't care if I text him or not. He has all he wants now, he forgot about me, he's happy and in love, his head is full with only his new girl. The sun rose and the sun went down, now the day is over, I didn't whished him happy birthday. Did I act right? Did I act wrong? I don't know. Maybe he's thinking I forgot about his birthday and he came to the conclusion that I don't care about him at all and never did. The fact is that today is 2 weeks of no contacts and I feel better. I dated a few guys but noone seems good to me. This is perfectly natural, I'm still comparing each boy to my ex. It will pass and if I keep dating I will stop doing that. Texting him today meant breaking the NC and I would feel bad again in waiting for him to answer and I would end up reading his cold and polite reply all day long, surely searching for some deeper meaning than I hope you're okay" (I'm sure he would have write that). So ok, I'm moving on to the next terrible day: MY birthday, 10 february. You know what? At this point I think I really don't want him to text me on that day. I'm so scared to receive a message from him because I know I will feel terrible again. I feel better but I'm still healing and I still feel so weak and vulnerable when I think about him/us. But I keep using that strange mindtrick on myself: I imagine he and his girfriend in bed together. That's enough to make me feel soooo stupid in waisting my time thinking about him and his birthday. He rejected me, and chose another woman. He doesn't need me anymore, he doesn't need me texting him happy birthday. So NC NC NC NC, I want to heal and forget once and for all!!!!!

aquarius....................STAY ABSOLUTELY NC......NC NC NC.............he's with someone else now, you said it yourself, stop beating yourself up. You did good not to text, not to wish him happy birthday, stop torturing yourself it will only make you worse. Get on with a project, find something to occupy your time, whatever you do, don't cave in......he's not even with you and he is hurting you but it is you letting him do that because it is you tirturing you, not him torturing you.

STAY NC NC NC. NC IS YOUR FRIEND, remember that. if her forgets you then so be it, your his ex, he has a new girl, there's a reason you are not with him on his birthday. remember that. TEXTING wil not WIL NOT bring him back to you, remember it will make him remember you are still there pestering him, and won't leave him alone, you are the annoying ex..........so stay NC and he will never think that of you. let him remember you for what you were, what you had, not for what you are now, and one day when he bumps into you, you will be glowing like a start and he will think man....how did i let her go???? so NC NC NC NC NC NC STAY STRONG WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU....let him be with his new girl, and move on and enjoy yourself, have fun, smile when you wake, smile when you go to sleep and remember, we only borrow our partners, like a book, when we finish with the book, we can choose to get another one or take a break for a while. either way there will always be something to read out there.

I wish you every happiness and good luck on your journey.

Try to block images of them together from your mind. You won't be able to stop thinking about him but it really is very painful to think about them together because I am going through exactly the same thing. I sympathise with your birthday coming up. Make sure you have plans and you enjoy yourself. It will be spoilt to some extent I'm afraid because if he ignores it you will be sad and if he sends you a Best Wishes kind of comment that will be no good either. There is no easy cure other than NIC. If you are dating yourself that is encouraging because something might happen there eventually. Stay strong and eventually you will come through the other side. A great conclusion to all this would be for him to regret his decision and to want to come back and for you no longer to be interested.

Jonesyjakk and Professorplum, thank you from the bottom of my (shattered) heart! Your words helped me a lot not to feel so sad. So thank you! I don't think he's ever coming back, because I think one of the reasons why, at one point, he started thinking I was not right for him is the age. I'm 39, he just turned 33. Eventhough I look like thirty, I'll turn 40 next month, so that said, I think he now see me (and will keep on seeing me) like some kind of older friend. Imagine if the girl he's with now is younger than him... must be a psychological paradise for him, no need to go back to me, the old woman. God, he made me feel so old and ugly, when I know I'm a beautiful woman. I don't know, I whish I never met him. I want to be loved and love, but right now I just can't focus entirely on another man. And this fact makes me thing I'm waisting so much time... At the beginnig he was so in love with me, never care about the age gap, he just adored me, and I felt the same. Where did all that love go? Is it real love when you star loving and then, after a year (or maybe more years) you just stop loving? What are feeling anyway? everything is so fragile. Is there a man, out there, capable of loving his woman forever? I don't know... Sorry, guys, you know how it feels... But thank you once again.

Archived