Um...is that a hint?

puff.tm.dragon

So if I asked a girl out to the movies and she declined saying she was busy. BUT, then later emailed me saying she wasn't up to anything and bored out of her mind...does that mean I should have asked her out again? If it did then i kinda screwed up.

Too late to try again? It's hard to tell FOR SURE what she meant since I don't know her or how she acts...

But, it's not unreasonable to think she wanted to hang out with you if she sent you that e-mail... was it an e-mail though? Or did you IM her and ask what she was up to?

I'd say just try asking her to do something again... worst thing that could happen is she says no or comes up with another excuse... at which point you leave her alone and move on... leave the ball in her court.

Nothing much could entail whatever ie studying but really procrastinating.

Honestly after reading what you said she sai dabout being busy it sounds semi reasonable. Maybe see what happens after all this work is done but don't let it stop you from pursuing whatever else.

Awwww Puffy. This sounds like some crap, man.

First she blows you off because she's 'busy' with her schoolwork, now she's magically free.

Say something like "Sorry your bored, I got plans though. Ask me out Monday?" (or whenever you see her in class)

As shy and sweet as she came accross, it sounds like she's trying to jerk you around a little.

This way you can know for sure next time you see her if she still wants to get to know you better.

i wouldnt have replied to the email, since she said she was busy.

i think maybe she emailed you to see if you had stayed in or where still around. next time just dont email back and let her think you went out or that you too are "busy ".

i think it is good if you didnt ask her out the same day again. ask her out again another time. and if she is busy again , forget it. then it is upto herto persue you.

Archived