Should I call (tonight)?

puff.tm.dragon

Itsmylife ... the duct tape/godzilla/potato chip fantasy is troubling!!! hahahahaha

Do it. Put on a huge pair of shoes..put huge bags of potato chips on the bottom and duck tape them around your shoes...then stomp around on like polly pocket cities..its amazing...hahahahahaha

Oh and to stay on topic..did you leave her a messagE??????

idk MG. she's giving mixed signals. her reason for not calling back because she didn't want to wake me up. she's pretty comfortable w/ me and vice versa. we were doing our exam today, i finished first and so i started drinking her coffee and she just smiled. we walked to the parking lot together and bumping into each other casually, and grabbing things out of each other's hands. she told me she stayed up till 5am doing her paper last night and was tired, and she has 2 more of those paper, one due next week and the week after that. i guess it wasn't the best timing on my part but i asked her out to a movie on friday. shey declined reminding me that she had those papers, then she eventually settled on maybe.

im trying not to care and maybe find a different girl. she's playign hard to get or just not interested at all so w/e. time to move on. her lost right?

Ughh...this makes me sick Puffy.

I dunno....I can't imagine what she's thinking. If you like someone don't jerk them around.

Certainly she can sacrifice a couple hours on Friday and still get her paper done.

Boo. I dunno man. Apparently she's gonna make you wait two weeks. Hit on other girls, but don't stop being cute with her. Maybe she will get the picture.

Archived