I feel like complete crap again.

So, I came back form lunch today and was sitting in the office for a couple of minutes when for some reason, I picked up the phone and called her. I have no idea why the hell I did it I just did. I did put my number on block so that she would not be able to see who was calling. When she picked up….I didn’t...and couldn’t say anything. She said “hello” 3 times and I just hung up.

Right after, and I mean immediately, I felt like crap. 3 weeks of nc down the drain. I want her back so bad and just hearing her voice tore me up. I might be over thinking it but, just by the way she said “hello” she sounded happy. I’m a huge mess, sorry for this pointless post because I just wanted to get it out because I don’t talk about my personal life with my coworkers, and I don’t want to be calling up all my buddies while they are at work bothering them. Thanks for listening ena. I guess the lesson is DON’T BREAK NC, YOU”RE JUST MESSING YOURSELF UP.

Yeah, i find the only way to get over someone is no contact. completely cut them from your life or you'll take even longer to get over them. Try doing something new or going somewhere different that allows you to meet new people. Also, i find talking about it helps. We're all on here for a reason. Keep going...you're lucky that you've been going three weeks. Me and my boyfriend broke up last night and i feel like i want to die. I've been in exactly the same situation before and its weird because when you meet someone new the old person and your grief seems to fade away until your happier than you ever knew. I know i'll get by and so can you...

hi walkingdead284, i know how you feel. i almost did what you did. im just glad i didnt. i know how hard it is what we need to do to heal. you should always remember that talking to her will most likely disappoint you coz she wont say what you want her to say. this will definitely give you more pain, i know this for a fact coz i went on that road before and i almost did it again.

just be strong and look after yourself. dont be too hard on yourself coz you did the right thing.

I almost sent the big email today too. I am NC for only 4 days today. Slipped up Monday & left a voicemail (just abt exchanging things one) & with the week-end coming up I get even more bummed out cause I don't have a computer at home (can't get one rgt now-long story) & week-ends r so bad. I have been going to a little bar I know he won't go into (live very close) & I was having fun & here I get asked out twice by guys I am not remotely attracted to & I just said earlier I am on the rebound not dating rgt now & need to find myself (I was in 3 relationships one rgt aft another for over 10 yrs). Can u believe they still would ask me that? That makes me more bummed & now I can't even go for a few beers & laughs without being asked out. One guy was waiting for me to come out. Thanks for listening & walking dead I feel the same way as you do. Mine only ended (again) 10 days ago & I go crazy on week-ends thinking he has all these plans & I have nothing to do. You can vent to me anytime.

Archived