How thin is too thin?

Altered Mentation

I'm new to these forums but I have to say all of you guys support for each other (and brutal honesty) is great. Also its great to be annonymous so I can ask questions like these.

So this is another penis question. How thin is too thin? I'm on the small side and I'm for the most part ok with that but I wonder often about my girth. I'm about 5" in length and 4" around, which is thin. I'm not fooling myself otherwise b/c I can't use average size condoms, I have to get the "snugger" fitting brands. I have already had a few accidents with normal sized ones that ended up with one past girlf using the morning after pill. (and in support of my Asian buddies, no I'm not Asian I'm white, so before anyone even asks)

So, I've never gotten a negative comment from a partner, but it still bugs me. Are there any guys out there my size? It seems most guys got a length problem and not a girth one. Women what do you think? Is two finger widths accross enough for the most part or are you not feeling anything unless you have at least 3 fingers widths?

Brutal honesty would be appreciated. As long as I know the truth I'm free to move on.

As long as you measure your ability to please your partner by the size of your penis, you won't be able to be a good lover.

As some people say, its not the size of the boat, but how it moves.

And to be honest, your penis is the least important of your sexual organs, the most important one being your brain, the rest are mere tools. As long as you know how to use each one of them, she'll be happy.

Wow. 2? Well it depends.. fat fingers or skinny ones! lol

Thats a little small to say the truth, never seen that, although I really only seen two different penis'.

So don't listen to me!! haha

Hmm.. If the girl is real tight I don't see a problem!!

If your pleasing her enough than great!!

Suesser Tod

Thanks for the honesty guys. If only they had a safe and effective surgery, I think almost every man on the planet would get it. But I'm sure it would get out of control with some guys getting 13" - 20" penises and still not being satisified.

Interesting how medicine is able to do something about cancer, but has still got nothing for the two biggest problems of the male gender.

Penis size and baldness. Well at least I got a full head of hair going for me. haha.

Archived