i don't know if I want to be with my bf anymore

oneboardus

I need a little advice on my situation. I broke up with my bf about a month ago because I found out he was talking to his ex-girlfriend all the time and telling her he loved her. Well, he is the only guy I have felt this in love with so a week after I broke up with him I asked him back. He agreed saying he was sorry for hurting me so deeply and that he didn't want his ex back. Well, I have been feeling like I made a mistake by getting back with him. I mean I can forgive him but I am not sure if I can be with someone that has hurt me so deeply. My problem is I am not as excited to see him or talk to him like I used to be. I still like to do things with him but I don't feel like he deserves the same love I used to give him. Or maybe I am afraid he is choosing me second since his ex won't talk to him anymore. He told her we weren't serious... Anyhow, we have great sex and he gets along good with my son. I still feel like there is someone out there that I can fall in love with that won't hurt me and lie to me the way he did. I don't hate him, I just don't think I can love him the same ever again. What should I do? Should I give it more time for me to heal? I do want to give him a second chance, but I don't want to close the doors to other opportunities. And on top of everything else I get the feeling he is settling for me, I can't shake the feeling. I deserve better, and so does he. Can anyone relate? We don't talk about the past at all, I choose not too because to heal I have to look to the future. Need advice

if there is any advice i would give you or anyone else, please oh please take my advice... my boyfriend broke up with me (after 11 months) the first day of summer... had sex with my 2 best friend, which are not my best friends anymore... came back to me... i made him work for it... now were doing great and its been a year and 5 months... look... you have to live and learn, everyone makes mistakes... and trust me... for those 5 months after.... i usto nag him nag him HOW COULD U DO THIS are u gonna go have sex with my other close friend... oh u looked at her is she hot u gonna go have sex with her behind my back, he would be so sad... but you have to live and learn, i thought i would never get over him doing that to me... im still alittle hurt by it...when i see my friends im just like wow they hate me beacuse of what they did to me? they been with him for 1 week and i been with him for a year and such and there gonna hate me? wow thats so stupid, look... give him another chance... you may not feel the same right now, i didnt either, but when you ware it off (it takes a while trust me)... youll start feeling the same.... and if you dont... dont spend a lot of time with him... everything will be okay...!

• 1 month later...