I think woman have turned me into a mysogenist

Well, I have a horrible confession to make. I have problems approaching woman or maintaing relationships with them because I have a deep seeded fear of woman. In fact as far as I can remember I have always had this fear. Atleast as long as I can remember, since all of the horrible experiences I had with girls when I was younger and that I didn't see my father for six years.I had to force myself to move out on my own when I was 17 and it was a real struggle to get away from my mother.

It keeps me on my guard consistently and I fail to enjoy life due to it's insistent nagging. I feel like I am in the dark as to what to do. I try to face this, but it pops out unexpectedly and I begin mistrusting and fearing girls even more worse than before I try to face it.

The fact is that I do want to have a relationship with a woman sometime, and I have had plenty of opportunities to do so. I just can't get over these horrible feelings, which keep me from advancing and being successful.

Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on how to cope with this dillema?

Some people say that the only thing to fear is fear itself, but the only thing that is really feared is the unknown. Not knowing alot about women will make you feel the way you do. It may be phisically or socially. What I would recommend is if you think you know to little about women phiscally is to start doing research and making sure you know more than just the basics. There are good books at the liberary. If it is a social problem, my recommendation would be to ask a friend to hang out with one of his female friends, and start talking to her. The real bummer is that all women are different.

I think that this may also be a self esteam problem. Whenever you go out, make sure you are dressed nice, hair done, and a touch of cologne.

If you look good, you feel good. When you feel good you have more confidence. Go get 'em.

I think you are confusing a fear of women and a mysogenic attitude. Do you hate and disrespected women or are you just afraid of them?

I think that this may also be a self esteam problem. Whenever you go out, make sure you are dressed nice, hair done, and a touch of cologne.

If you look good, you feel good. When you feel good you have more confidence. Go get 'em.

I don't think self-esteem, at least reliable and stable self-esteem comes from appearance. In fact, I believe looking for self-esteem in the way you look is the best way not to have self-esteem as you'll always find something that needs improving. Look deeper, the answers all lies within you. I would honestly try to get rid of that fear of women by making female friends then going straigth for a relationship.

Omega

I think you are confusing a fear of women and a mysogenic attitude. Do you hate and disrespected women or are you just afraid of them?

I don't disrespect them, although I have some resentment towards the way women have treated me in the past. It's very hard for me to imagine actually having a good relationship with a woman, but maybe that is due to the fact I have never really tried to have one.

• 4 years later...

Mate, you are in the same predicament as many other men around the world. But there is an easy solution. Go out and buy a plane ticket to Thailand. Get yourself over here and you will be absolutely amazed. Girls on the street will call out "Hello handsome man!" You will be pampered, flattered, flirted with and made to feel like a real man.

You don't believe me?

Visit this site for some good tips, and to educate yourself before you arrive.

www . link removed / reader14.htm. (close the spaces to get there...I'm not allowed to past url's)

If you would like to ask any questions, PM me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

It's time to take charge of your life. And remember, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

Mate, you are in the same predicament as many other men around the world. But there is an easy solution. Go out and buy a plane ticket to Thailand. Get yourself over here and you will be absolutely amazed. Girls on the street will call out "Hello handsome man!" You will be pampered, flattered, flirted with and made to feel like a real man.

You don't believe me?

Visit this site for some good tips, and to educate yourself before you arrive.

www . link removed / reader14.htm. (close the spaces to get there...I'm not allowed to past url's)

If you would like to ask any questions, PM me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

It's time to take charge of your life. And remember, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

That's not really a solution unless you have money to waste travelling and spending them on cheap third world hookers just for a short-term ego trip before heading back home and facing reality - not to mention the hostility and resentment that some places have towards visiting American tourists, especially sex tourists. I think that will reinforce any misogenistic sentiment because what this says is you have to find some desperate woman in a third world country or pay someone here in order to like you and treat you like a man.

Remember, does anyone really want to be with a woman where when the money is gone, even temporarily, so is the woman? Feeling good about third world prostitutes treating one like a pinata doll so you give them money for themselves, for their family and whatever and hitting on you for that purpose doesn't sound like a real solution.

• 4 months later...