WoW, am I suprised!

korey

I just found out that 98%(about) of the guys in my class(and one other class) masturbate! I was surprised that some of the people masturbated! That makes me think, how many girls in my class do it(masturbate)? There is a girl I REALLY like in my class and now I think she does masturbate, now whenever I think of her I get REALLY turned on(compared how turned on I got before I thought about this). Do a lot of girls masturbate, or is it more of a man thing?

Here's a subject that a lot of people aren't willing to talk about , but they're pretty narrow-minded, so here I go...

If you read on pretty much any website focussing on masturbation, you'll probably be surprised to see that it is something that most people, both male -and- female, do regularly.

There's nothing wrong with it - it's a natural way to relieve the sexual tension you can feel during certain times in life, or simply as a way of enjoying yourself!

Don't worry about it 8) , and I can guarantee that at least 60% of the girls in your class masturbate too!

• 1 month later...

That is why I didn't answer at first, my friends ask me stuff and they will be like, if you say yes,"I can't believe you (insert something here)" or if you say no "OMG, i guess you are just to(insert something here)". They always do that jokingly to everyone and get people all the time, thats why I was hazitent at first but I figurered, What the heck and said yes.