want to go all the way but I feel too fat.

second_opinion

Well Ive decided to go all the way (I think)... Ive been with my boy for 10 months, I love him with all my heart, Ive decided to lose my virginity to him.

The thing is, I feel fat, Im curvey and have a small waist with a round backside and I feel I have big thighs. He says he loves my body, but I feel insecure about it. I was thinking of putting on a little strip show for him but I feel like I would be exposing my body too much and putting focus on my fatness...how can I deal with this?

How can I lose the weight?

Tell you a secret...alot of men like women who actually LOOK like women..not twigs.....more to love.

BUT...if you want to loose weight, simply monitor your caloric intake and up your exercise. I know, where is the counting carbs..watercress sandwhiches, bunch of pills?

You don't need them. I simply lowered my caloric intake and starting walking. In three months I've lost 40 pounds...you can do simply by following a proper diet.

My girlfriend is self conscious too. She really shouldn't be. Just because your figure isn't the same type as those models in the magazines, doesn't make you unnattractive. Beauty comes with curves too =)

As far as the weight loss, your best bet is to focus on your diet, and add a little excercise. Avoid fast food as much as possible. If you have to eat fast food, try and keep it healthy (subway can be healthy). Avoid dressings/sauces/mayo. Try minimizing your bread intake. If possible eat a wrap or salad. Meats like roast beef and turkey are a bit leaner then others I believe. Fruits are great for snacks. I believe a good food schedule would be: some kind of wheat cereal for breakfast, fruit snack before lunch, sandwhich/salad for lunch, another afternoon fruit/yogurt type snack, followed by a well proportioned meat meal for dinner, along with some vegetables.

As far as excercise, cardio can do wonders. Try setting up a routine, even if it's not that often. Just stick to it. IE: Always walk/jog/run for X minutes 3-5 times a week. Or maybe setup a route you can take around your house in a safe/well-lit area. If you have an iPod/Portable music player it helps to keep you motivated and not bored. Also you can do things like situps/squats/thrusts to tone yourself up a bit. My GF likes to do the squats throughout the day while on bathroom breaks at work. That way she doesn't have to take time from her free time =)

Good luck, you CAN do it!

First, I would not concentrate on losing weight, per se. Too many do. Few men want twigs. Most men would prefer a woman with an athletic form. Starving yourself will not give you that. Exercise can help, but do not starve.

Second, your post says you have a small waist, are you going to make it smaller. Your curves are your form, in all liklihood. It's the form genetics gave you, and for most men, WE LIKE CURVES, not sticks.

Third, give him a chance. Is he hot for you when he sees you? Does he let you know he wants you? Do you think he has no idea about your form? Of course he does, and he wants it? Come on, look at the facts staring you in the face, he wants your curvy form. Don't think you need to hide it.

Finally, what about turning out the lights.

Don't be embarrassed. If he doesn't like your body when you go naked then he's not worth it and only with you for looks, which is not good!

Of course if you were like obese, it would be another case. But it just sounds like you have a few extra pounds. Nothing to worry about!

I was told not to eat any type of bread after 2:00 pm, my friend did this and she lost SO much weight! It was shocking. ^^

If hes with you right now and hasnt had a problem with it what makes you think he will after/right before you two have sex? You dont have to answer this, but have you two fooled around before? Has he seen you naked or at least close to being naked? If he has then what makes you think he hasnt already taken in all of your beauty?

^_^ I wouldnt sweat it, like most others said guys like curves on a female, not a twig. Lol, my best friend (a guy) told me that he loved "full body" females because there was more cushion for the pushin. Sorry, just had to throw that part in there.

Oh yea, why would he be with you this long if he didnt love you the way you were? Just something to think about.

*huggles and snuggles*

Aurora

Exactly. I am not obese but not small. I am 5'3 and 162 pounds and my man is same height but weighs 132 so you see the difference. But he likes it. Like I was asleep and had on boyshorts and when I woke up he said he was so tempted to bite my thigh. I have been told that I have sexy legs yet while they are thick. Some men just prefer us thick girls. And you ^^ are right it is more cushion for the pushing. I honestly dont see how some guys have sex with the ultimately skinny girls. Dont you get bruises on your hips or something lol

Yeah, I'm a "thick" girl too. There was a time that I would dwell on it, but I have come to accept my curves. They are a part of me, I have learned to love the way I look, thereforeeee giving me much more confidence. Men love a confident woman. You put on your show for him and you work the room like you own it. Trust me, he's not going to sit there and think anything negative. I'm sure he'll be mesmerized. You go girl!!!!!

I wouldn't worry about it. He is with you already so he obviously likes you. Many men, including myself like girls with more meat on them.

I'm actually not taking my own advice though because I feel fat and would be very hesitant to get intimate with a girl but I'm a guy so I think its a bit different.

I wouldn't worry about it. He is with you already so he obviously likes you. Many men, including myself like girls with more meat on them.

I'm actually not taking my own advice though because I feel fat and would be very hesitant to get intimate with a girl but I'm a guy so I think its a bit different.

Why??? Some women (like myself) like a chunky guy. I think men should be just as confident. Some like tall, some like, muscular, some like bald. There is someone for everyone out there.

If he didn't like you the way you are he wouldn't be with you, and he's even told you he loves your body. It sounds like self conscious nerves before the real thing. Also...

I was thinking of putting on a little strip show for him but I feel like I would be exposing my body

won't you have to 'expose' your body to have sex with him anyway?

Tell you a secret...alot of men like women who actually LOOK like women..not twigs.....more to love.

BUT...if you want to loose weight, simply monitor your caloric intake and up your exercise. I know, where is the counting carbs..watercress sandwhiches, bunch of pills?

You don't need them. I simply lowered my caloric intake and starting walking. In three months I've lost 40 pounds...you can do simply by following a proper diet.

He's right. Lower calories and exercise.

Thats really all it takes.

I'm kinda in the same boat as u i guess... i put on a weight after my father passed away and never really got rid of it. i'm not obese at all but i have areas that i wish were flatter/more toned than they are at the moment. my current boy is completely toned, and i used to think...."why would he go for me (which is on the soft side) and not some other chick who has a model physique (_

If you just like eating, this would work like a charm. But often with women there is an issue behind the eating. Think about why you over eat rather than

how you can eat less. There are countless stories of women who lose weight only to put it straight back on. (Plus, ever noticed that men can just cut down on the Snickers bars and lose weight?! That just upsets me)

Are you a healthy weight? If so, calm down! I was just like this before I got intimate with my boyfriend, and he loved my body. Curves are sexy. Curves are not fat. I challenge you to find one guy that finds the 'Nicole Richie' look attractive.

Edit:

My boyfriend (like myself) is a wee bit chubby. I love it. His stomach is so cute, yet so hot. He has a little double chin goin' on, which is adorable.

Archived