Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. I am college final student, l practiced complete sense restraint and monkhood from last 7 years and never even spilled my seed. I only respected women, treated them as sister or mother. Later, l found someone with whom l became deeply connected spritually connected, l started to love her immensely. I unable to identify her extravagant bold behaviour which was uncomfortable for person like me. l thought this girl is exactly like me but after around 2 months of relationship she told me about his past sexual relationships. My face became as if thousands of ants scorching on me. I wish to end my life. I started to visualise her with her ex. I feel why this happened to me. Help me someone help me. I can't even want to leave her alone since l am committed to one, l can't replace my heart with someone. My feelings are so deep that crosses mundane expression of love. And even l don't have any issues with her past rather l became expired, seems everything ended for me.
  2. Living a life without having lost your virginity at the age of thirty can be an incredibly daunting situation. It is hard to find people to empathize with because it is not a typical circumstance — most of us know someone who has experienced physical intimacy or are familiar with the journey. But there is still a deep-rooted stigma that comes along with being a thirty-year-old virgin. Too often, those dealing with the unique experience are met with judgment and condescension, even if they are completely comfortable with the path they have chosen. So how do we, who have endured such ridicule, succeed in breaking the stigma? The first step to shattering the shame associated with a thirty-year-old virginity is to remember that you are far from alone. An abundance of others are also struggling with being a late bloomer, just like you. Accountability groups, online forums, and virtual support networks can provide much needed friendship and understanding for those navigating these waters. Not only can you relate to what others are going through, but you can also gain an education about the topic that may have been left out of our school curriculums. Having an online presence to address certain topics can be incredibly empowering. In the meantime, there are plenty of resources and stories available online from other virgin adults that can help give you strength, courage, and understanding. No matter how strange it may feel, you are part of a larger community who understand your struggles and joys alike. In addition to finding strength in numbers, another great way to break the stigma is by recognizing that donning the label of “virgin” does not need to be a source of shame. While it is undeniably not as common as its peers, it is important to welcome the status and to perceive it as a positive and individual feature of sophistication. Mastering the ability to remain single in a world filled with romantic pressures and expectations isn’t easy; it takes strength and willpower, so it is important to recognize this and own it. Allowing yourself to be proud of the decision to remain a virgin is a great advocate for understanding, both self-respect and respect for others sharing the same unique life experience. It is undeniable that there have been many stigmas and barriers placed on those who have yet to lose their virginity. It can be extremely difficult to come to terms with a situation that is faced with so much judgement and misconception, especially when it feels like everyone else is in a different boat. But it is essential to remember that you are part of a much bigger group, that sometimes being late to certain experiences is simply part of the process, and that valuing the wait is the best way to cherish the eventual experience. With understanding, respect and appreciation for ourselves and others we can, together, break the stigma of thirty-year-old virgins and embrace the journey.
  3. The title says it all. I’m almost 30 and I’ve never kissed a guy or had any kind of physical intimacy. I’m not ugly and have experienced sexual attraction/interest from men and even gone on dates. However I still have not even kissed a man, and this is a huge embarrassment for me. I am now at a point in my life where the idea of having a partner is something I know I really want. I do have low self-esteem issues, I’ve also gained a lot of weight during the pandemic due to an ongoing health issue. And despite all of this, I have decided to put myself out there and start dating again. I’ve been successful in getting matches and meeting men, but knowing that I’ll have to tell them I’m a virgin at some point terrifies me. They’re very flirtatious and I reciprocate this, yet I know at the same time they think I’m sexually experienced because I am able to meet them on their level in this kind of discussion. Though I’ve now begun to feel that I am at the point of no return. I’m worried this will be a deal-breaker for many, and I’m embarrassed to admit it. I feel so alone in this.
  4. Hi, i need some honest answers from guys (and girls if you have an opinion). i'm a virgin and I am wondering about labia size. A guy i know said its a real turn off when a womans inner labia stick out below the outer ones. This worries me as this is the case with me...Will men run screaming for the hills?
  5. Most adults lose their virginity in there teens. Most people think it's pathetic for someone who is over 20 years of age who hasn't even had sex before in their lives. Why? I just don't get it. Is it a crime for everyone to get laid at such an early age? No. There is no law for every human being to have sex. Not everyone has to have sex if they don't want to. It's their decision if they want it or not. Just enjoy life while you can. Sex isn't really all that important in life. There is no rush to get laid. There are many reasons why adult virgins has never gotten laid yet. 1. Adult virgins want to lose their virginity to that special someone. They want to save themselves for a woman who truly loves him. If a virgin man has dated many women in the past that used him for money and entertainment, those aren't the type of women that men don't want to have sex with. Men just want to have sex with a woman who they truly love, trust and caring instead of being used. Some adult virgins are not the type of person that will have one night stands with strangers. 2. Adult virgins are afraid of getting diseases. 3. Adult virgins are shy over sex and have no confidence over it. Those are a few reasons why I think some adult virgins feel they are not ready to get laid yet. As for the reason why I have never gotten laid with a woman yet is please read the first reason. The 1st reason pretty much fits my case. I'm saving myself for that special someone. I am not afraid of women, I have a lot of confidence in myself. It's just that I haven't found the right woman yet. My dream woman is to find someone who will respect me and love me as a human being instead of being used. If I ever find a woman that will show me that, she will earn sex from me. I am very careful of the women I date. I've dated many women in the past but none of them weren't right for me. I don't want to lose my viriginity to some stupid girl who I'm not going to trust. I am not the type of person that will have sex with some strange girl who I barely know, in other words, I'm not a one night stand kind of guy. I've had women asking me to give them sexual favors in the past before but I refuse because I didn't know them too well. I do want sex, of course, just like every single man out there wants it. I'm just waiting for the right time and the right person.
  6. Here's a question for the guys. Do you like girls who are virgins or girls with experience. What if she was someone you want to marry? Do most guys want virgins? If so why the attraction to that? If a girl said she was a virgin just before the act (like after fourplay) would you be happy or mad? Dam I guess that's more than 1 question.
  7. I am a 21 year old virgin, male, who's never had a girlfriend. Sometimes i'm embarrassed and sometimes i'm not. It is a peculiar lifestyle though because i'm losing touch with what most of society seems to be familiar with. As their lives form and shape around relationships and families, mine does not. I'm not always sad about it. Sometimes it makes no difference but i do fear it continuing like this. I do suspect it will not become healthy for my mind and body in the long run. Is there anyone here who relates?
  8. Hey people,i need advice on a girly i have know for years... some back ground info..we went to junior high together..i remember she liked me at time..but i was very shy, i guess we were just kids ....but anyz..this girl was a year lower then me, so i finish junior high and went to highschool..when she finish junior high, she went to the same high school i went to..i still knew she had a thing for me..but for some reason i never really took notice of her, even though she was pretty..i was interested in other girls or playing too much soccer.. anyz while at highschool in year 9 and 10 she used to hang out with the same ppl i hanged out..we didnt talk much..but occasionally..i was pretty shy.. once at a teen party..we did hook up..and well i can say i lost my virginity to her..we were very young soo i mean we hardly knew what we were doing but we got together...anyz that doesnt really matter now since is soo long ago about 11 years...after we hooked up for some reason we never talked again..we never dated.. years went passed we got older..i finish high school and never saw her again..until recently, last week to my surprise i bumped into this girl in the city..i couldnt believe it..we talked for abit..and we were pretty happy to see eachother..i was gonna ask her for her number but she beat me to it and ask for mine..so we exchange numbers and she even suggested we should go for a drink sometime..i said definate, ill call you..anyways this was last friday.. i didnt wanna seem desperate or anything so i waited to call her till sunday afternoon..it was a short conversation, i asked her if she wanted to get together sometime this week. she goes yeah sure..i ask when she would be free she said she was pretty tied up with university but on the weeknd would be cool..but i told her this weeknd most likely wasnt going to be good for me..she then said well how abouts i give you a call during the week to see whats happening? and i said yeah ok, sounds good...it all sounds great..but this is the problem...i waited for her call since monday.. its thrusday now and she never called...i sent her a txt msg last nite and got no reply...now my question is..whats up with this girl...did she loose interst in having a drink with me....should i call her again..or let it go
  9. Everyone should be like me. I am 21, never kissed a girl, never dated, and a virgin, and very happy with my life. I am extraordinarily happy right now. I don't need sex. I don't need girls. Girls need me (hahahhaahahaha) no seriously I am happy as I am, with my life now, and no one needs a relationship with a romantic partner to be happy. LIfe is GOOD!!!!! Life is GOOD!!!!! You DON"T need a gf / bf....you don't need sex. LIfe is good without sex. All you need is you, yourself, and you again. hahahahhahahahahahhahhhaaahahha
  10. I’m not the type of girl they love That type of girls not me! I’m not tall or slim or blonde I’m not short or cute or quirky My legs don’t go all the way up My tummies not flat I have fat stubby fingers I don’t speak French or Italian I don’t have great big doe eyes I don’t have a feminine walk or voice I’m not graceful or elegant I don’t have high cheekbones My bum is not pert My boobs are not perky I look awful in the morning, I have bad morning breath too If I don’t wax I get hairs on my tummy my face and my toes Sometimes when I have a cold I snore I get emotional and cry some times I get stressed over stupid things from time to time I don’t understand history, politics or science I’m not a virgin and I’m not a * * * * either I can’t walk for miles in heels I don’t look good in tight jeans They don’t make bikinis in my size I’m 5 foot 4, with long dark hair A waist the size of a tree My legs are short, my bum is big Why can’t they get there’s more to me
  11. Would you consider someone who has masturbated but never had any sex with anyone still a virgin?
  12. I was just curious to know if there are any women out there, or anyone that knows of a women that has taken a man's virginity, I know it's unlike but it's possible. And (if) so was there ever a question about it before she took it? like "doubt's" because he had no experience, is what I'm trying to say. Reason i ask is because I'm still one, and a close girlfriend of mine was telling me i need some experience because i might disappoint a girl in the future, which i understand may very well happen, in fact it probably will, But i want to know, what do you guys think i should do here? take her advice or wait like i have been?
  13. Some of you may remember me from the topic I posted a few months ago. I'm turning 20 soon and I haven't ever had a real girlfriend. I also have a set of self-made rules that I simply cannot break because my mind would destroy me. I want my first girlfriend to preferably be a virgin like me but if she isn't,then I would like to 'lose it' to someone else. That 'someone else' would obviously have to be someone who means nothing to me because I would break it off after 'losing it'. Do any other guys feel this way? I'm angry because the only 'sort of' girlfriend I had was online and she lost her virginity to someone else *while* she was with me. I have always been angry,hurt and vengeful since then and vowed to never lose my virginity to my future girlfriend (whoever she might be) *unless* she is a virgin too. It sounds complicated but it's quite simple. Is anything wrong with me for thinking this way? I NEVER cheated on my online girlfriend in any manner whatsoever but after what she did,I fantasize about cheating on one of my future girlfriends the same way just to get back at the female sex in general. (BTW,we've long since broken up and ceased contact,but I obviously haven't let go). Yes,I have issues but it isn't my fault. I can't stand the thought of nobody being there to wish me on my 20th birthday (besides my parents). Why? Because nobody knows,and nobody gives a ___. I have made a fool of myself asking every girl I met her birth date in the hope she would ask me the same and remember it No such luck. I thought and made a list of the girls who 'know' me. 1. My ex online g/f who has since moved on successfully 2. The girl who sat with me at supper on February 20th in the cafeteria 3. The waitress who touched my shoulder once. Big fat list there,huh? Yeah right. Tell me,why shouldn't I just end it all? Nothing is going to get better. As for that 'nice guys finish last but DO finish',that should be expanded to '...but never find a virgin girl'. The only reason I'm still living is because I don't know of what's on the 'other side'.
  14. Hi, I am 21 years old and I am alone. I know this board is titled "Dating and Shy People" but I am not shy. I have many friends and am a good communicator. I am successful in school and have a bright future ahead of me in the business world. These are things I have. However, I have yet to have a girlfriend. It's not that I am unatractive--I am fairly good looking. I have reached an impass and don't think I can take much more. This past summer I met a girl and we got along well, we made out but that was about it. I decided I couldn't date her since it would be a long-distance-relationship (heck I didn't even know if I'd be home for the summer). I was so full of pride and excitement about my senior year. This year would be different. I had experience "under my belt" and would paint the town red. I realize now I set myself up for failure. I've been on several dates and have have had nothing but failure. The girls I have dated have either been crazy, or not interested. The ones that have been interested have been the ones I don't really like. Worse yet, all my friends have been "pairing off" leaving me alone and feeling inferior. I am wondering what is wrong with me. I think that some people aren't meant to be happy. I'm headed on a dark course. I have thought a lot about suicide recently. I know I would never do it , but somehow that's the only way I can channel a lot of these depressing thoughts. This post is filled with vaguries. Maybe if I let you know a little about me it might help. I am 21 and I enjoy hanging out with friends and meeting new people. I am deliberate in all my personal dealings, but have a spontaneous sense of humor. I can laugh at almost anything and love to tell or hear a good story. Girls have always escaped me. I can't seem to take the initiative with the girls I like. I don't seem on the same level as most guys. I'm not interested in frivolous dating--I want a relationship. This area of my life things seem beyond my control. This was pointless. I can't condense 21 years of frustration and self-doubt into one post. Whatever, I'm drunk right now and need some way to vent because I can't talk to anyone about this. I feel like I'd be too much of a burden on my friends. I am burdensome to myself. I am burdensome to this world.
  15. Well I guess that I'll just give you my whole story....I'm still a virgin and I've got this great girlfriend but she isn't a virgin anymore. A couple of nights ago, we had things going on in my car and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get it up. This is really weird because when we are making out I can get a hardon pretty easily, but when we are getting ready to have sex I just can't get it hard enough....I'm sure there were a couple of factors involved like I was completely exausted that night, not to mention the back seat of my car isn't all that comfortable I really need advise on how to work on this definite problem, I love my girlfriend alot and I want to show her exactly how much.... Please Help!
  16. Hi, well this may be a silly question, but i can't seem to go to bed without having an orgasm. I am a virgin, but i have "Mr. V" (my vibrator haha) but i use it once or twice a day, but definitely before i go to bed. Is this normal??? And also, when girls orgasm alot, does it make your skin really smooth and nice? I have noticed my skin has become so radiant and smooth ever since i have been giving myself orgasms. thanks for your help, i am praying someone can relate. ~mimi20
  17. Hello, I read many topics in this forum before and I noticed that some people wanted to stay virgin till marriage. And I noticed too , from movies and books, that in the USA many people have these ideas . Why is that? Actually I want to stay virgin till marriage too, and I decided this because of my religion. But in my environment I notice that even the most devoted Christian has sex before marriage. Is this different in the USA? I live in Europe by the way .. Or maybe you have other reasons to wait till marriage? Maybe more romantic reasons? Anyway, share them with us ... I hope many people here decided to wait till marriage ...
  18. I have been married for nearly 6 years and have been with my wife for 13 years. We met in college. I was a virgin when I met her. I lost my virginity to her at the age of 22. She told me that she lost her virginity when she was 13. That totally floored me. I have been struggling with that ever since. I was always shy in high school and college and didn't really date much until I met my wife. I have to admit that the idea of some other guy touching her or being inside of her really makes my stomach turn. I have incredible anxiety and worry that she is comparing me to her old boyfriends from so many years ago. She has kept several love letters from those old boyfriends in high school and juco, and, of course, I've read them. I've also seen pictures of her with old boyfriends (kissing). I have been having irrational thoughts and fears that my wife will leave me because I'm some how not up to snuff. She has told me a hundred times that I'm the best and that she will never leave me. I know the problem is really in my head. I'm sure she rarely to never thinks about those old flames, but when her eyes are closed during sex, I wonder if she's thinking about them. Since she had sex at such a young age, what does that say about her? Does she value the fact that she was my first lover? Sex (making love) means a great deal to me, either because it didn't come to me until my 20's or because I can't see myself just screwing some girl. I can't quite tell with my wife. It's a very sore subject for me and I don't like to talk about it with her. Has anybody else dealt with this issue? If so, how does one move on? I am so distorted that I've even had thoughts about ending the marriage because it's so painful for me. I question whether or not I can go on living with her. When I think about her having sex at the age of 13 (with a 19-year-old, by the way), I always think of myself as ineffectual, shy, naive, boring, scared, and unattractive. I'm currently seeing a therapist to deal with this, but I don't know if I can get past it.
  19. Ha, what's a virgin doing in the orgasm section? This may or may not be an unusual question, but here it goes. I absolutely love kissing. I would go so far as to say it is a fetish of mine, even though I haven't been kissed since the Reagan Administration. Anyway, one night I decided to fantisize about kissing a girl I have a deep crush on. Since I have a wild and vivid imagination, what I did was get into a semi-deep trance and pictured her face close to mine until I could imagine us actually kissing. During the height of this imaginary kiss (the part of the kiss that would really drive me wild) the top left part of my brain started to tingle. I was taken aback, so I imagined it again and sure enough, it started to tingle again... and again... and again. I would imagine that if we were having intercourse and kissing during this moment, I would come close to or actually achieve orgasm, so perhaps this tingling was a replacement. By the way, I was not masturbating during this, just imagining this long, passionate kiss with the current girl of my dreams. So I would like to know, when you are or about to achieve orgasm, or when you are really really excited sexually, do you experience The Left-Brain Tingle? I've heard of seeing stars and stuff, but I always thought that was a myth. I'm wondering if I'm alone on this and need to see a neurologist or a shrink. I hope not because it's a pretty weird but good feeling.
  20. Hey guys! I'm having trouble getting over the things that my boyfriend did in the past. I mean, what he's done isn't horrible (smoking pot a few times last summer, and then losing his virginity to is ex who treated him like poop). He did all of these things before he met me, and I know for a fact that he would never do them again. I kinda understand why I get so worked up about him losing his virginity to his ex, and thats because I was saving myself for marriage, plus I went to high school with her and never really liked her. And the drugs bothers me because I was raised very "anti-drugs" by my parents. I just don't understand why they keep bothering me so much though and why I can't let them go. I really want to let all of that pain that it causes me when I think about those thingsI love him, but I subconsiously keep bringing those things up. He's a wonderful guy and he always tells me that that was his past and he wishes he never would've done those things, but it still angers/hurts me. Any suggestions on how to over come this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  21. There is so much pain And so many tears As I recall the horrible memories Of my teenage years I was only 15 You stole all that I had My innocence, my virginity Do you even feel bad? I thought it was my fault You called it an affair You knew you were hurting me Do you even care? All the memories They hurt so much The nights I had to endure Your perverted and unnatural touch I put on a smile To mask all the pain Through all of my suffering What did you gain? I feel all alone In this world of sin But I'll never tell So I guess you win
  22. i learned through my relationship with my ex...wow tahts hard to say....but i learned that i need to find trust i a man before anything...and i think that if he loved you ...he wait forever for you and not need to have sex...sure he'll want it but if he loves you ..he would be more happy when you waited until you were ready then if you did it when you werent ready..you will have more confidence...and just be better....i think i screwed up with my life and im playing for it and will pay for it for the rest of my life...if i could go back...i wouldnt have given my virginity up to his guy i really liked but didnt know and for the finish....HE DUMPED ME...i will never forgive myself...this probably will ruin my life....i will never be the same...i know im suppose to ask for your adivce but i wanted everyone to hear what i had to say and maybe help someone else from being so dumb....i ahve given up on my life but maybe you can still save yours....thanks *~ JeSs ~*
  23. I am 17 yr old male, im a virgin, ive never had a girlfriend. Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with
  24. Happiness, clean air, and there you are. Talking to me. No respect. My first glimpse of sunshine in a long time, and there you are, pressing on me. Be ashamed And I question my own humanity. Am I human? Or am I am object of hate. An object of lust. An object of anger. An object to do with as you wish. A possession, and an enemy. I hear nothing. There is nothing. I am nothing. But a vacuum. A hole. Dear Monster, Please Let me Be. I Want To Be Me. Wind on an open wet wound. I close my eyes. I don't belong here. I don't belong here. Do I dare to pour the tears as she pours me coffee? I wish myself away. Far far away. Nevertheless, it crowds in. The world, their voices, their anger, their pain. Is there no relief? No Pause? How many years have we been married now? Ten years? Fifteen? You wear the same suit. Every day, the same arguments. I'm practicing generosity. You can have the gown. You can have the right to be right. You can have the regrets. You can have the faulty memories. You can have the dead end dreams. You can virginity. You can have gold. One hand to the other, one hand out and letting it go... It feels so good. It feels so good to give it all away. One little thing at a time, I unarm you. I free myself. I bless myself, at last. One thing at a time. One moment at a time. This life is precious! This life is mine and mine will.
  25. Firstly, I'm not a virgin. Haven't been for a year and a bit. I've had two partners since (one main one). There was a break for about 3 months where I wasn't having any sex. But a few days ago I started again and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was a bit of a blood stain. I thought the bleeding stopped after a few times. I was checked out by a gynaecologist last year and they say nothing is wrong (the Pill can sometimes cause the cervical opening to become friable and bleed). But it's so embarrassing because it hurts as well and he feels really guilty about it. I seriously thought I'd gotten used to it. But I guess not. Has anyone had/have this problem? I suppose I should get some more lubrication...