Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. A clique is a clique, It helps distinguish from the freaks. Working as a collective, So no one feels rejected. Except for the ones off standing to the side. But what of the freaks Who form their own cliques. To stand within a group of their own They become accepted as a former rejected Thinking and standing as one. So now we have the cliques And the cliques of the freaks, All serving as distinctive groups. But what of the ones, Who only stand as their ones. A group all on their own, Just consisting of one. They stand off to the side, Out of sight, out of mind. Just hoping to stay out of the way. Making subtle efforts, To gain entry through the centre, And join into a group that they may call their own. Hoping for a hand, Of guidance, to understand, Instead of the backs outside the circles. But as you keep trying, The sting of rejecting becomes confiding, And becomes all that you know. And with each passing step Of failed attempts, You realize you’re what you’ve feared all along. You’re not in a group, A clique, or a gang You’ve inherited the name, The one of shame. You are the loner, A group all to your own. And all you see are the backs, Now, even your own.
  2. Hi everyone. I want to know the best way to meet new people. I'm super shy and I get anxiety attacks when I go out to do things on my own. I only have one best friend but she is moving away from me and I miss having a lot of friends. My boyfriend isn't very social. His idea of being social is being on a hockey forum. I guess I just feel to young to be shut in at home. I play darts ever monday but it just doesn't seem enough. I want other friends to confide in and to go out and have fun with. Any advice?
  3. Hello friends, I guess I'm new here- I came for some advice because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing or what I should do. I've met a wonderful girl. We've gone ice skating, seen movies, been alone with eachother, held hands, but... We've only kissed once (this actually happened last saturday ) I'm really shy and nervous when it comes to kissing, and I'm definitely going to kiss her the next chance that seems right because I've missed so many good chances to do it. The problem is... I guess our relationship isn't "official". I mean, both of us are super happy with where we are with eachother, but other people think we're single... and that's been leading to problems for both of us. There's actually a group of people that dissaprove of her being with me because I'm kind of a 'loner' and they think she deserves better and they make me feel pathetic in front of her every chance they get They say that I don't show enough affection for her, and I'm starting to think they're right and maybe I need to try harder, even though the only thing lacking is the whole kissing thing... which is really getting to me. I just don't know how to make it "official", or "going out", or whatever that might be. Do I just ask her, "Hey, are we official?" Or what? I've never been in a relationship before. I have no idea what I'm doing or if I'm doing it right. We've planned a day next week where we'll be alone to talk and stuff at a lake near by (probably when I will end up kissing her, too), and I don't know if bringing this up would be awkward. It just feels so right and I really want to be with her, I really like her so much and I'm just looking for some help because I don't know what I should be doing or asking Thanks
  4. Well, I'm not too sure what category this goes in, but I put it in Emotions & Feelings because, well, it's just how I'm feeling right now. I just need to get it off my chest, and say how I'm feeling. You don't need to write anything. I'm always the loner. You know, the kid you see standing or sitting by themselves in school. I don't even know why. I'm not scary, or an outcast, or unfriendly. But, somehow, I always end up alone. I'm always left out of conversations, never really talked to, no one ever says "Hey, wanna go get a pop/snack with me?" I stand by myself as we wait for the Career Center bus to take me back to my regular school. Normally I sit alone on the bus. i walk to all of my classes alone too. I have plenty of friends, but none of them ever just walk or talk with me. I guess I just wish someone would notice me. Or have the decency to atleast notice im lonely and invite me over to chat with them. I'm always left out and alone. I hate it..
  5. Hi all, I know I'm only 15, and I realize I have a long way to go before I find love, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted that 'special someone,' but now, I feel as if I'll never find that person. Heck, I'm a loner at school, so who would ever even notice me? No one. As hard as I try to talk to people, or to make friends, I only seem to make people mad or annoy them. I've even tried to lay low, and wait for someone to come to me. None of this works, and I'm tired of it! Am I so unlovable that people can't even stand to look at me? My own step mom hates me and doesn't want to get close to me (she's told me that herself). What can I do? I feel so helpless right now, I can't help myself and others can't help me, either, it feels. What the heck is wrong with me?!
  6. And this is nothing new with me-- my whole life I've preferred doing things by myself. I prefer it until for whatever reason I want to get out of the house. But it's weird-- During my semesters I like to be doing things with my girlfriends. But during my breaks I like to focus on getting an internship and relaxing because I get so stressed during my semesters I just want to do nothing. NOTHING. I feel bad because I should have called this one particular friend, but she hasn't called me either so it shouldn't be awkward when I get back this coming semester. It's only going to have been 5 weeks off anyway. Mostly all of my girlfriends live out of state or on the other side of the state, which is the case with one of my closer girlfriends-- my friends are all at my college. I just feel so stupid because I have no desire to do anything with anyone... I like to go out shopping, clean up, read magazines... I like to work on myself, really. I have fun at work and I talk to a lot of people there, and customers-- I seem to make the best of things I've got to do, like work and school. And then go back to the semester actually wanting to be there, and then go out and do things after class. I just feel like this is wrong. I feel like I should be forcing myself to go out during my breaks, especially summer break. I know I could never be someone who goes out every single night and can't LIVE without doing something with friends, and I'm fine with that. I like to do things occasionally. But I feel like I should be doing more, but the breaks are really the only time I don't do things. I think what's so hard is during breaks, people have closer friends to be hanging out with. I never get asked to do things except during the semesters, and I hate setting things up. If I were asked, I'd definitely do something! I just feel like I'm not living right. I mean, I only have next week left to have off and I'm trying to get all kinds of things done. Then on the weekends I spend them with my boyfriend and that's just what I like to do. I feel guilty but I feel comfortable. Martha
  7. Hi, I'm hoping someone could help me with some problems I've been experiencing which I think is effecting my relationship with other family members. I believe I'm an insecure person, hyper sensitive and I've just now realised I've become very snappy and bad tempered as of late. I feel as though my family members are hurtful towards me in a verbally abusive way, which I get deeply offended by, yet at the same time after a row, I'd start questioning whether its all in my mind, whether I'm the irrational one. My head feels twisted most times, its as if I don't know who I am. For instance, yesterday one of my family members said I need to think before I talk, and this is right after they told me that I'm a loner, which I am. Is this because they are telling the truth, that I lash out or is it something I should except and move on ? do I have every right to express myself by shouting back at them? I know I act erratic I don't have limits when I'm angry from something so hurtful being said to me... Sometimes I don't want to participate in conversations because I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself.. I lock myself in my room and fester, I guess thats al I'm good for nowadays. I've been called weird, mad, looser, loner, the list is endless.. I just need to talk to someone who will listen. Ty
  8. I've been a loner for so long now that it's almost a way of life for me. I go into things expecting to be left alone and have gotten used to my own company. I'm in college now, and if people come up to me I close off and try to ignore them. I hate being shy like this but it's the way it is. I can't relate to people. Any time I try to talk to anyone it feels awkward to me. I have no friends and my family doesn't understand. I ruin any relationship I have because I don't open up. Sometimes I go home at night and lock myself in the basement to cry. God I hate this feeling. I just want to be normal again like I used to be. Before I started middle school in a new school, after my family moved to a new city. I used to work out daily, but now I find myself lying around thinking what's the point? Does it really matter anymore? I used to have a job but the store closed, so now I have nothing. Even at my job I didn't open up to anyone. I felt like a loner there. I do mediocre in school because I don't try my best. I know if I gave my all I would be at the top of my class, but what's the point? I find myself saying what's the point a lot. Sad, sad way to live. My parents and sisters used to ask why I wouldn't go out on Fridays, but now it's just a routine. They know I'm staying in at night. It hurts to know your family thinks poorly of you. I want to change but I don't know how. There's something wrong with me. I can't initiate or sustain relationships with anyone. Please help me because I don't know how much longer I can take this.
  9. I remember a time when I had a circle of friends. This was of course back in high school. We all hung out together, talked all the time, and did things together all the time. And slowly one by one, I lost all my friends. Some got married, some moved, some went into the armed forces. And still some I had a falling out with as I got to know them for the rotten turncoats that they really were. Just this last year, I lost my last friend to a woman. It was his first relationship, and he was very excited. I wished him well and off he went with her. Unfortunately he never came back. So after a few months of being ignored I moved out and vowed it was over. I can truly say I lost most of my friends to “significant others”. Some of my ‘friends’ still try to stay in contact with me, and still want to talk and hang out with me, yet somehow its not the same. I’m sure most people would be happy to have friends like these, and yet somehow I don’t think so. Honestly, I felt betrayed. How could some woman take my place? And better yet, how could my so called best friends just forget about me completely, then try to come back a month later and be my buddy? It is refreshing nowadays; I can say I have no true friends. A coworker of mine is my only friend, although I wouldn’t qualify us as close friends. She is in a serious relationship herself, but we talk a lot about different things. It is nice to talk to her, as I have no one else to talk to, and I sure as heck am not going to talk about my feeling with my mom!! But today I think that the idea of friends is different. I used to think of friends as those who hung out together, and could talk about anything, and were there for each other. But nowadays it’s not like that. To be honest, I think people only care so much, and then they don’t care. I often times am a loner, and enjoy it to some degree, but I still miss the connection of friends. Often times I have plenty of spare time, and no one to hang out with. The concept of friends has definitely changed.
  10. Since university started for my "friends" and I, things have really changed. With everyone studying and working there is no time to spend with anyone. Seems like, the free time people have is spent with their significant others or, going out to the bar. I dont like dancing, I dont like drinking so that leaves me with sitting at home... alone... again... like every other night. I've become so distant from my "friends", I dont consider them to even be my friends. Its come down to an msn conversation maybe once a week to somebody. The only person I have in my life I can talk to, is my sister who lives a province away. Every night, every week I feel more and more alone secluded and forgotten. Most people will say this is my own fault and yes it is, I agree. But i'm such an introverted people that meeting new people is not an easy option for me. My interests are not things that involved social groups. After I attempted suicide, my parents found out and my father had a long talk with me about doing things I enjoy and finding people who do them as well. But it always seems like, everyone is too busy. I dont know... I met a girl, last week and I was excited but she blew me off for some other guy. I'm not unattractive and I dont have a low self esteem but I just can't meet someone who is remotely like me. I feel like i'm just this one little fishy in lake full of sharks. I'm dropping out of university too, if I'm not enough of a loner already. I have a good job, my coworkers are nice. They say I am weird, some say I am creepy. One girl is very nice to me and I talk to her a little bit, but thats only on breaks at work, she's always at parties or again... stuff I dont enjoy doing. I dont know what to do... I feel so alone... I figure If i look for someone on the internet it might be someone who is so introverted as I am, looking for someone else... But that seems exceedinly impossible. idk, things seem to hard and pointless... If I didnt have my sister and parents.... No one would notice if I had died, that to me... seems sad... Thx for reading this. bye
  11. Okay here is the deal, I've posted on here before about this problem but let me reword everything. See I've known this guys 41/2 months & for the most part we get along great when we are together, the problem is that it's like I have to fight him to be with him, I mean I understand that he works hard but so do I, it doesn't take alot of to pick up a phone & dail a number & say hi once in awhile or atleast return a phone call, his very much a loner, I;m a homebody to put I also like going out & hanging with friends & I return phone calls!!!! I kinda feel like it's when he wants it & only then & then there is the issue with us doing things, friends with benefits you know, I've asked him if he cares about me & all that & he never comes right out & says it, I want to believe in my heart that he does & he is a real good guy but why is he the way he is??? Am I a fool? Do I just let it go??? I get so confused!!! Help please!
  12. I've known this guy for alittle over 4 months & our friendship has been nothing but confusing for me, his such a loner & never answers the phone & only calls me when he feels like it, it can be up to 2 weeks before I hear anything from him, when we spend time together it's wonderful & I fall for him all over again but why can't he express his feelings for me, am I just being a fool & letting him control the situation all together, I don't want to give up on him I think he cares for me, should I just let it go?
  13. I am now in my 6th semester of college, the past 5 have not been what I thought they'd be. This semester is a little different since I'm in an apartment with 4 other people I've gotten to be pretty good friends with. the problem is, that they are basically my only friends. The issue I have is that I often feel like I wasn't meant to be social. Up until middle school/highschool I was pretty outgoing and had lots of friends. everything changed and I went through highschool without ever going to parties or hanging out with people outside of school. College makes me feel worse because I know it should be fun, but so far it has mostly been a lonely experience. Since I never was really social in high-school and most people are, I never made lasting friends here. I've had three roomates, two the first year that one moved out and the other transferred, and another that never really was around and I didn't hang out with. It is hard to make friends now because everyone has their own circle of friends. I feel like freshman year I lost my chance to gain any lasting friendships. Now I have roomates that are cool people but they all have other friends they hang out with, they invite me sometimes but I think only out or courtesy(but I do go). I think it hurts my chances with girls too, when they see me alone all the time and girls like confidence which usually translates to social. It is like I'm stuck in a vicious cycle: women like a confident, social guy but if I don't have any good friends or am socially confident they won't notice or be attracted to me. I feel like I will never be very social or comfortable in social situations like college and parties/clubs/bars etc. i do like being around people but not a lot of people I don't know. At the same time I envy people who like those situations because they look like they are having so much fun and enjoying life more; not to mention they have so much more chances of meeting the opposite sex. I know not all girls are into crazy partying, but most are (especially most of the attractive ones) I feel like there is something wrong with me when I can't have a good time at social functions like everyone else. It is like I am missing out on this fantastic time while everyone else is taking advantage of it, but I can't help but avoid them. It is hard to tell if it is because of my insecurities or I'm just not a social person...Is there a difference? Anyone who hasn't gone to college yet or is just starting, I give them this advice: Be as social as you can your first semester, because if you don't you'll miss your biggest oppurtunity to be seen/heard.
  14. I feel as though I am stuck. Its like I can't move forward, and it is driving me mad, because I want a girlfriend. I go to a very secluded school, where there are only about 100 kids from kindergarten to 12th grade. I've been going there for four years now, and I am a senior. For those four years of high school, there has been only one hot girl there. (On a rating or 1-10, her appearance is about a 6, but her spunky, cheerful, flirtatious attitude seems to rank her up to an 8. But then again, since she is the only hot girl in the school, it's like she is off the chart of 1-10; like she is an 11). So, as you can see, since most of the highschoolers are guys, the competition is way too fierce. Plus, I screwed up with making a good first impression during my first two years knowing her. There are no proms or anything like that at my school either. It is purely an academic school. I seem to have the loner personality. What I mean is that my school is the only source of life outside of my home. I know its totally pathetic, but I have always seemed to find it easier avoiding uncomfortable situations by reading, playing videogames, just keeping to myself. I seem to have a problem of feeling extremely uncomfortable around new situations and people. When in them, I just seem to clam up and become a lot shyer than I really am. It takes time for me to gradually soften up enough to operate normally, and I mean a long time. Like a week or two or three. And, that of course goes against every part of the whole approach I'm supposed to have around girls. In order to succeed with them, you need to, on your first time seeing the girl, walk up to them once you see them, and in a very confident manner. You then need to say "Hey" to get their attention. From there you need to just start building up rapport. If a hot girl that I spot is standing alone (which they almost always are not… they are usually surrounded by either girls, guys, or a mix) Although a little hard, I can walk up to the girl confidently and say "hey". Anyone can do that. The problem is what to say after that. I seem to just stand there, raking my brain to come up with something, and by the time I finally can, the hot girl has lost interest. And, like I said that's only if they are alone. If they are in a group, I totally don't know what to do, because they are usually in the middle of a conversation with each other. And upon walking up to the group, I have no idea what they are talking about, and I can't really ask them because they don't know who I am. I of course know that I need to get out of my 'live in my room mode' and out into the real world. Otherwise, I have no right to complain. And so, today I went to my churches youth group for the fist time, hoping to meet some hot girl's I could practice on. And when I got there, I totally froze in my tracks. I came in with confidence, but the second I got there, everyone was talking amongst themselves. I tried to introduce myself to a couple guy at first to start feeling back to normal, but all I said was my name and they said theirs, and I didn't know what else to say. Its like my head is too slow. So, I just kinda stood there frozen until church began and we sat down. So, basically, that hurt my confidence, and now I want to know where I go from now, and what to do differently so I don't freeze up again. And, also where are some other places that would be helpful for me to try out? Thanks.
  15. I'm 26 and I only have a few friends! I just can't believe this...I spend almost every weekend alone or with family. I have 2 or 3 good friends, and a bunch of aquitances, but man, I feel like I am missing out on so much. This can't be life. There is no spontinaity, no stories. Life seems so pointless. My one good friend tells me about all the times he's hooked up with girls, how hes gone to parties, and how he has buddies all over the place. I see people together all the time around me, talking about things. People on their cell phones, talking. Well, * * *, am I some kind of freak? I haven't even kissed a girl. And he's 3 years younger than me. I have been avoidant in the past, but I'm getting better. I am being more sociable, but I still have almost nothing. Almost no network. Just a few friends on myspace, and only a few of them respond to my mesasges. I am not sure if I should even go to my high school reunioun. The few people I know there will probably not know me, because I was shy back then and a nobody. Where do I go from here?
  16. I'm a very different guy I guess you can say. I'm not that very talkative or worldly about things & I'm basically a loner I guess you can say. I used to be afraid of being alone by now I don't. At my job I have to work & communicate with other people & there will be times where I may sit & chat with other co-workers. Most of the time they may talk about things like cars,or everyday things & most of the time I don't really respond much & that sorta bothers me. It makes me feel like maybe I'm boring or something. Basically they carry the conversation & most of the time I really don't have anything to say or add. I just listen to them talk. Mainly because I don't know very much about the subject & I just sit there lost.I really hate 1 on 1 conversations & I have to work with this guy & there's just this uncomfortable silence when we work with one another. Mainly I don't know what to say to him & everything I say, he basically replies with a yeah or yep type response. I just don't like silence between two people. I really have nothing to talk about since I spend the majority of the time by myself. I'm either home watching tv or listening to music or I'm maybe just here on enotalone LOL. I really don't have a life & that doesn't bother me, well at least anymore. It just seems people can talk forever about the things that go on in there life while I have to struggle to make conversations with people. I'm really not into much of the things the kids my age range are in, which are most of the time about sex,drugs,parties or whatever. I just feel like an outcast sometimes to everyone around me alot of the time. One guy at my job thinks I'm weird because I don't talk alot & I'm very private. He didn't say it in my face but I heard him whisper that in another co-workers ear one day as I was walking past them. I just wish I could be as talkative and open with people.
  17. hi why is that people like me who are shy or who are loners like my self keep to them selves people always get judged and it's never in a good way . 80% of people I meet judge do this sometimes it gets really annoying. sometimes I feel like letting out all of pain and anger instead of of Im by myself and no one seems to really care not my family or friends people I think that I can really trust , its I seem to replay this a million time over and over in my head. what can I do about this its so frustrating I don't know what to do???
  18. been thinking about this lately. how do i not let the THEMs diminish who i am as a person? how do i not let them diminish my selfworth, my sense of self, my worthiness as a person? how do i not let it affect my selfesteem, selfrespect, my pride, my dignity, my value as a person, an individual, a human being? my past, my present, my future, my life. this is a question i am struggling with. by THEM. i refer to those that came before and who may come again. the abusers who treated me like garbage. the men who used me for sex or sexually and trashed me like a banana peel. (this one is very very difficult for me because it makes me feel really worthless and stupid i feel physically ill and want to throw up everytime i think of it.). the false friends who knifed my back. the fake best friends. the bullies who put me down. the bad coworkers. the vicious girls who ganged up on me. the people who called me loser. loner. * * * * *. nobody. but deep inside, something small (a flickering candle) in me says...but i am somebody. a human being. im capable of being a winner. and i am a beautiful person at least in my heart. but yet......i struggle. how to not let those who have come before and will come again, diminish me? i seem to carry the diminishment and worthlessness inside me now. (even without them around) (by this post, i don't mean that i am going to let bad ppl in again. but if i should make a mistake in judging someone's character or even worse, run accross or bump into some of these past people......how am i going to deal? eeek!)
  19. Find it difficult to accept kindness? Since my break, yes, I have been so raw. It's as though my shell has been broken. It's scary. It's odd. It is usually easy for me to extend a hand. I don't mind if people cry in front of me, if they get angry or malicious, if they are sad. I like giving what I can. I feel like I can take it. Bounce, bounce, easy to repel these things and do what needs to be done. I've even made a living out of it. Being the one who speaks for others. I never consciously decided it. If I did, I can't remember when it became autopilot. I have no trouble speaking my mind. My heart is a whole other matter. It is no so easy to speak from the heart. Mind and heart integrated: uneasy balance at this time. The pieces are shifting. I watch myself lately. I am like some weird loner. I can socialize fine. Some people even find me charming. So why do I avoid companions. My actions speak of a person who wants to be left alone. I will show up for you, but don't you show up for me. I don't quite get it. I do want others to show up for me. I know I need to do something about this. Fragile. Since I last saw the ex, I have felt like a raw bud that has been exposed. I'm not too comfortable with this bud, nor do I know what to think of it. It feels much easier to sit alone and understand this. In the presense of people, it doesn't take long for autopilot to switch on. I watch. It doesn't take a lot before I shut down. I'm wondering what to do with myself. I can't just hole up not interact with people. I feel like I could write a thousand pages and still go on. Just being slow, noticing, not speaking. It feels like such an effort to speak out loud right now. It's not how I normally am. I have been talking much slower. More deliberate. People will look at me funny, as though impatient that i have not reacted. I'm not sure how I feel without going super slow. Can't say I enjoy it too much, but neither do I dislike it. My question is: How do I take care of myself and not neglect those around me? what needs to be done? I find myself not wanting to answer the phone. I reply late. I can't bring my self into time with the world. It seems so fast. Speed dial. ahh if only i could retreat to a monastery or something right now! lol. If you've read this far, thank you. Any comments, tips, or tales of experience welcome! mainly needed to say that without saying it
  20. you guys ever meet the loner guys or girls- they always by themselves -no friends or if so very very few-more like aquitances, they very shy, and quiete. after class they go right home, they eat lunch by emselves, and when it comes to group projects they -always have to have the teacher assign em into a group b/c everyone has already have had a group. their faces get all red when they are assigned to read a chpt in the text. this guy is in college around his 20's why is he such a loner. he doesn;t speak much eitehr -ah yes and ah no- just doesn;t speak or say much- you have to come and talk to him or else he don;t talk to u. anyone here met or is or now any pure loners-what are they really like and what are they hiding
  21. anyone now of any movies about loners or has loners as the main characeter and a storyline about loners in the movie-name the titles, or shy ppl or shy ppl and dating storylines on em - i guess like the movie Lucas, Napelon dynaite-what else is there. anything . any titles please name em .
  22. I am really just posting this to say it, but I have been out of it for at least the past 3 months. All I do everyday is school and work, school and work. I really enjoy my job alot, but I think thats because it puts me in a social setting. Anywhere else, and I have nothing social. I hang out with 1 person. My best friend. And we only hang out sometimes because I work so much. Whenever I am home, I want to be at work. And when I am at work I feel good, but kinda mad that I don't have the good feeling I get at work, AKA social setting, outside of work. I work so much that I sometimes get called a work-a-holic, but I only work so much because I don't want to be sitting at home all the time! I am one of the best employees at my job also, but thats because I have an excellent work ethic. Man life is so repetative...and I know people are going to tell me to get a hobby, or go meet people, but I do have a hobby, my car. And the only place I have met new people is at my work. Meeting new people is so hard for a high schooler. I'm a seinor(sp?) and I am a loner at school. If anyone on this site were to meet me they would not believe for one second I was a loner, but I am. Bah I don't know why I posted this. Just to get it off my chest I guess. Comments are welcome, if you want to. DH
  23. I love my boyfriend very much and he says and acts as though he loves me too. He makes jokes about marriage and we talk about our children that haven't been born yet LOL. We have fun together and I love him SO much. He tells me he will never leave me because he wants to marry me...we have been going out about 5 months, so I do not take this to heart, but he insists. I really am good about letting him have his chill time. I usually see him only once or twice a week. I talk to him all the time though and we always make time to chat. Now that I have grown so fond of him, I am not okay with that anymore. You don't know him, so you do not understand though. He has no friends. I am it. Me and his dad. He is VERY serious about school too. I am a loner too, so it is all good. But, the problem is...I am not a loner when I am in a relationship. I hate being with people and am VERY unattached to friends and family (and I am not looking to change this either), but I am very obsessive and dependent upon him. I cannot stop thinking about him and about how I want to be with him. Nothing is better than being with him. I have lost interest in most everything else and I don't really feel like I should have to change that...I want a close partnership! If he ever broke up with me, I would be devestated. I am not saying he would any time soon...but I am constantly so paranoid. I know he senses it, too...but the problem is I am actually afraid to put demands on him because I know he likes our dynamic. So, here is the thing. I feel like I am a part of his life...a segment...sometimes like an object. I am not number one on his to-do list. It is like everything comes before me and I am his silly, happy girlfriend who he can only see when everything else in his life is kosher and done with. I know that is how he is. But, I want to be more important...but I am a firm believer in not forcing anything. I do not make the same demands on him as most girls do to their boyfriends. I understand, being a loner myself and not the greatest conversationalist, that every single person needs their down time. But, I get hurt if he says he has something to do and I know he is just going to sit on his * * * and watch E! He is very..."special"...LOL...and I know in my heart that I cannot hold him to the same advice one would follow through with if they were in love with a normal person. So, I probably should not have even asked. He bought me a toothbrush to keep at his apartment...so I guess he does want me around. I still feel as though I am not getting as much as I give though. Any thoughts are appreciated. Am I alone in this? How much time/attention do you ask for? I feel like asking him to do more would be stupid. Like, I am saying, "here, LOVE me more!" You cannot ASK for that!
  24. im feeling really down after yesterday...heres the story: im the type of guy who is inbetween the nerds and the "cool" people. I talk with both, hang out a bit with both, however, this all happens at school. Yesterday as ppl in school know was the last day of school...named by most students "national skip day". So the group of nerds (not to poke fun at them, but just to classify them for this story) decided to goto the movies and the cool people also went to the movies. And last of all a huge group of chinese, japanese and korean ppl went over to one of their houses for a birthday party i wasnt invited to. So the point is that i wasn't invited to any of these things and like a sad loner i went home. My parents lecture me like every other day about being more social and how i dont have any friends and after this everything they were sayin is true...So am i truly a loner or is it that im just not putting myself forward and being really shy?? Im so confused and feel really lonely
  25. hi everybody, I am not whinning here but figured this xmas will be very hard for a loner. Really don't want to stuck in my house and crying all day long. So anyone got any suggestions for a single lonely guy? Except get a girlfriend because it is not going to happen in three weeks ;-) thanks yall