Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. Am I worth it to you? Am I still in your heart? Or has another man Taken my place? Is everything we worked for in vain? Was everything you said to me a lie? Did you even think of my feelings As you kissed another guy? Can we make it through? Will this relationship survive? Is there any chance of keeping the flame alive? Am I going to be alright? Will I make it through? And when I get to the other side? Am I still going to see you? Can I rebuild the trust That you callously tore away? Can I escape the memories of that shocking revelation That you and he revealed to me on that day? Will we still have our anniversary? Will we still have that wonderful day? Or has our chance to make this work gone on? Do you even have anything to say? Can we rebuild what has been lost? And go forth without malice or hate? Please, for the sake of my broken heart. Is it too late?
  2. So this is an msn conversation, i edited out the names...its all one person talking, i split it up so ur eyes wouldnt bleed from the absense of paragraphs lol! enjoy! I dont think of valentines day as any more of any other day its an excuse... to force couples to show their feelings when really they should be all the time it forces a guy to make time for his gf when really he should anyways... it pulls a girl away from shopping with her girls, and a guy from spending time watchign the game with his friends to make them spend time together when really it should be anyways... it makes him do something for her, and her do sometihng for him... makes him think about her more, and her think about him more... when really... it shold always be like that Valentines day is just another day... thats all i dont knwo about you... but id rather get a rose unexpectedly on a random day from my princess than expect one on v-day i'd love a random card she made for me 4 weeks before my birthday than a card ON my birthday i'd LOVE for her to sneak up behind me and hug me from behind and hear her tell me she loves me and give me a kiss on the cheek when im just randomly walking down the hall instead of expecting it on our anniversary when somethings expected, its not as good but when that special person turns your regular normal day into a day that you cant stop smiling that really means something because they do it, just because they care about you
  3. Just a quick question for you all.. I linger here a lot when I should be working I come in this section as well and I am wondering: When you meet someone Online and it's awhile before you actually physically meet. If you consider yourself a couple, when do you establish the anniversary? When you actually met? or when you first met online? (even if it started as a friendship) Just curious
  4. My girlfriend cheated on me six months ago and we split up. After some time for NC, healing and attempted reconciliation, we cut all contact. A month after that, she came back to me as the girl I fell in love with, not the monster she was over the summer - for a couple of days. We cut contact again, that was two months ago. Before she got in touch again, I fell out of love with her and was doing fine. After we cut contact for the second time, I went through that process again (sort of). But for the last few days, I've been feeling incredibly sad again, crying etc. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because last week it was exactly six months since everything went wrong, and it would've been our two year anniversary (we split up on our 18 month anniversary). It doesn't seem like that though. In three months, I leave the country. And I've got this strange urge to make contact with her, even if it's just one sided and not wanting a reply. I don't know why or what good it would do. I'm just so confused these past few days and I don't know why. Anybody else ever have random days like this? Or maybe I never truly got entirely over her and I'm going through the motions now? Any ideas? These past few days have been so hard, even though I've been keeping busy. It seems so random that I should feel this way now.
  5. ill make it quick we went out for a year and it was very serious she broke up with my sunday (our 1 year anniversary) i do feel hurt but we broke up several times throughout the relationship and this time it doesnt hurt as bad as it did in the past i sorta expected it to happen again i have to see her tonight because we shoot pool together on the same team.....im scared that im gonna see her and feel all kinds of pain and get upset......give me some advice on how to handle myself tonight she said she wants to see if we can be friends but i dunno give me some advice please on how to handle tonight
  6. in the beginning of our relationship he cheated on me but we reconsiled and i attemted to get over it. i felt we loved eachother so much it was worth the fight. he attemped so much to show me how much he loved me. i just have had alot of trust issues i look at his emails and phone stuff alot. i know that its wrong but i just want to protect myself from another broken heart. well about half an hour ago i looked at his phone and found a picture of some girl in his car showing him cleavage. what do i do. i called him and asked him to come home so i could talk to him. he doesnt know. he is on his way home. oh yeah it will be our 2 year anniversary in 2 weeks. or would have been. im not really sure what im asking for but im glad i could vent this out somwhere. thanks. ill try to update you all...
  7. My husband left about a month ago. It was hard at first but now it is getting better. I know that we were very unhappy and only causing each other pain. It is much harder to do nc when you are married and have to deal with the seperation of belongings and money and lawyers. It has been so stressful, it has gotten better in the last few days. No contact and less stress. Any way tomorrow is the third anniversary of our wedding day. I am just looking for advice on how to get through it. I know that the whole day I am gonna want to call him and I know that if I do it is just gonna be stressful and we will fight or it will be sad cause we wont fight and then I will miss him. I hate this so much. I know this split is for the best but I miss him sometimes so much. My wedding day was so wonderful and I never thought I wouldnt be spending it with him.
  8. I'm giving my boyfriend a gift for our one month anniversary I've bought sex dice, lube, massage lotion What else would be good?
  9. Well, I've been going out with a girl for four months, and things have been going pretty smoothly, but lately in the last two weeks I feel that I'm kind of smothering her, or more exactly that I'm having to put most of the effort in while she puts in non... Also realizing that I'm the one that usually has to carry the conversation (I mean, she never really talks, or engages the conversation), I thought that I'd try to just kind of back off, hang out with my friends for the weekend, and let her carry the conversations.. Needless to say, we've barely talked all weekend on msn... She never seems to call anyway, and if we do talk on msn, usually it's a "Hey, hey" convo, that goes nowhere past 4 lines. Today she left without saying goodbye or anything.. Needless to say, is it alright for me to be doing this? I mean, I'm extremely tired of having to carry the conversation, and I want to see if she even wants to put any kind of effort into the relationship. I don't want to be clingy, so I thought that doing this for a week wouldn't be too bad. I'd spend some time with my friends, focus on my studies etc. But this is only the weekend, 2 days of doing this and she hasn't said anything... So tomorrow I'll see her at school, and I'm just wondering if I'm just in doing this? Our 5 month anniversary is coming up so w/e i guess
  10. This is basically just a vent. I need to get this out of me and move on with my day. Well, my ex and I began our relationship three years ago today. I woke up this morning, got ready for work as usual and everything was fine. On my way to work it hit me that today was February 8th. We have been sticking to NC (except for 2 non-avoidable instances) for the past week. I want to call her and tell her that I am still in love with her, but I am trying to stay strong. 2007 has not been very exciting so far, and the next couple of months will not be any better as we have a lot of "anniversaries" of different sorts and her birthday coming up. ANYWAYS, just needed a bit of a vent this morning so that I can get some work done without having this bother me all day.
  11. next week is mine and my bf's 6 month anniversary. things were great at the beginning. i care for him deeply, but we've been drifiting apart. Yes, i'm getting help and have been working through this, being patient, trying all i can to be positive (seeing counselor and naturopath), spirituality, trying to get my act together. he talked about marraige. he told me at the beginning, he's ready, he already owns a home, an apartment (where i'm living-he's never there) career on the way (prosperous) and now he's looking to settle down and wanted to find the one. all he talks about is how he's broke and stressed and too busy all the time b/c of the business that he's building and his other creative pursuits- i'm aptient and understanding. we don't have to have $ to have fun. we can do many free things, rent a movie, ice skating, etc... but he makes a very high salary and is in debt that much. he broke plans again this past sunday to work. we've only gotten together maybe twice in the past month (and for an evening) b/c of work. we haven't even had a weekend together since new years. this weekend, we're supposed to spend friday, saturday together (but at my request). we're supposed to go out tomorrow, but he basically hasn't planned anything-he hinted not to expect much as he's broke. it's not the $ i care about, but him being a creative person, i suggested we cook dinner together or go ice skating, something romantic that doesn't cost much. he told me to think about what i want to do... he was always coming up with ideas at the beginning. his actions are speaking louder than words. I am not a priority and don't feel like i'll ever be one. we argued again this morning. the relationship is making me ill. i really don't even want to see him tomorrow. i feel hurt and i think i'll just ruin the night anyhow. i'm still angry and resentful that he broke plans yet again on sunday. any thoughts?
  12. Hello everybody, Me and my GF have been together for 25 months and tomorrow is our our 26th month's anniversary. I want to make it as special as I can afford for her so I went to this outlet mall that she likes and we go together usually that is about 60 miles away from her house tonight (of course without her knowing) and picked up a gift for her. We celeberate our anniversaries monthly and I know this is not like the 24th month or something very different but I just want to make it different out of the blue and tell her what she means to me so her it goes, Here is my idea that I need your help on to make it better: I will be calling her work tomorrow and talk to her friend, I arrange with her friend to take the gift from me and take it to her desk as she goes out for lunch. When she comes back, I want her to see the gift. What do you guys think? ALso, about the gift, I wanted to wrapp her gift into a complete simple white paper and with 26 roses write "4 U". I thought about "LOVE YOU" with the heart sign but that was kinda girly so I thought 4U would be good. Thank you everybody.
  13. I don't want to be so materialistic and needy and greedy and selfish. This is the kind of stuff I can't tell people, and that's why I'm on here. This is what I really think deep inside, and it sounds sick, I know. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've been tossing and turning these feelings for a while now. I think I just need the right people to talk to about it, and I think this is the perfect place. Particularly around this past Christmas, but never before this year have I let this kind of thing bother me-- I've always been really happy with any gift my boyfriend gives me. He wasn't feeling the gift giving for my birthday or for Valentine's day, so for my birthday he just got me flowers because I gave him "unrealistic ideas," like a ring! (which is kind of funny-- read on about that) So our anniversary comes... he was kind of whatever about it this past year (7 years together now) and the year before that, but we always go out for a nice dinner and have a good time. But I was really upset he didn't even care to get me a gift still. So come Christmas, he got me these really pretty diamond hoop earrings-- and he was like "I got them over a month ago" (before our anniversary. Supposedly.) And I like them a lot. I was talking to this girl I work with about whether or not she thinks my boyfriend would like what I got him or not and she said "Yeah!! Of course!" and I just got him little things this year, but it was more quantity. The past years I've gotten him nicer things that cost more, kind of like how jewelry is to a girl. Keep in mind I'm in college and have NOOO money, but I do have a job. In previous years I've charged because I have wanted to get him really nice things to show how much I care. She said something to me like "it shouldn't matter-- all throughout the year are gifts; whenever you go out to dinner, it's a gift, whenever either of you pays for something, it's a gift." And so I felt better both ways about it... and then she comes in with a 1k necklace from her boyfriend of under 1 year... and I got these earrings that were like $150-ish after being with mine for 7 years. Anything he's gotten me has been around that amount-- a bracelet was I think $200-250-ish. I feel like it measures how much he loves me. What BUGS ME TO NO END is that when he gave me the earrings, he actually TOLD me he was looking at rings (like a promise ring-- he called it a friendship ring though, and I looked it up on Google and it's another term for promise?) and he's like "I was looking at some rings, but one was like 1k with the insurance and it was too much... and then I saw this other one but I didn't really like it. I have been asking myself, WHY does this matter to me? And really... I think I really do measure it because he is not an affectionate person, and I don't mind it because I just get hung up on other things to see that he cares. But I feel like when he doesn't care to give me a gift, or does and he's making pretty damn good money, then it bothers me. But see, I don't know his full situation. His money definitely goes to other things like stock and 401k and those kinds of things. And then again, how do I not know if nowadays he's saving to get me a nice ring for you-know-what? I even ran that by him and he joked "Good, now I have an excuse!" That is so terrible to say! And I get hung up on other couples and what they do... like his sister and her boyfriend go away together, he bought her a dog, buys her expensive things... but they are a few years older and are really making money, you know? I feel like I'd be surprised at how much he already does for me if I could just realize it... I just have that guilty feeling, and I feel selfish. I want to know what other people think, and I'm sure others have felt this way and hopefully gotten over it. I want to know how, too. Martha
  14. with every smile that you gave and every look you shared with every wink you made and hand you held out with every kiss that i remember and every hug that i held on to with every word that you voiced and each motion that spoke for you i miss you a fraction more with every gesture you made and each action you made for me with every laugh you shared and each s * * * * * * you joked with me with every ounce of love you held out and each emotion you offered to me i miss you a fraction more with every call you made and every outing we went on with every anniversary that passed and each celebration with everything we looked forward to and all that you accomplished with all that we wanted and everything you gave to me i miss you a fraction more
  15. My boyfriend and I just had our official 7yr anniversary. 7 years, is that too long to continue buying gifts for eachother? I know for anniversaries, they should be romantic and just thoughtful, and not always like something you'd get for a birthday, or for christmas. Last year I made him a scrapbook, which he doesn't like because apparently his pictures didn't come out good, but that's his own fault because he never lets me take pictures of us. And so this year I got him just some cute little anniversary things, nothing spectacular. But last year AND this year he didn't get me anything for our anniversary, not even flowers. His sister's birthday is coming up and I was just asking him when. And he told me he and his mother are buying her some high end necklace, which I know the prices and they can be a lot, but it does depend. For my birthday this past summer I just got flowers... which I don't like flowers. So I mean, obviously I'm a little upset. He didn't get me anything even for Valentine's Day. So it's been about a year of nothing for V-Day, B-Day, Anniversary, and nothing. He's gotten me fine jewelry one year, and once several years ago, so it's not like he never ever has. And I'm just upset... and for our anniversary, we didn't go anyplace too spectacular for dinner. I asked him, well why don't we go to town and go to a nice restaurant? And he said no, you have to make reservations. So... why didn't you make reservations? And he just asked me, well why didn't *I*? He's not cheap and he's not this terrible person, if you can believe that from this or not. He pays for so many other things, like every time we go out for dinner he pays the majority, but that's because I'm making like nothing for money while in school and we don't like to stay in, so we get dinner on the weekends and drinks. So it's not like he never spends money. But he said for my birthday, since we went away, why would he buy me some big thing? But we went away, and we both paid our own way! He didn't get me my plane ticket for my birthday or anything! And he's saying the same thing for our anniversary, because we may go away-- nothing big. But that was supposed to be for X-MAS, not for our anniversary... like now he's trying to make it seem like oh that's why I didn't get you anything again. But still, I'd be paying for my half of it, that was the plan! He also said he doesn't know what to get me because I never tell him-- but I do, and he knows what I like and am into, especially after 7 years! So I asked him, which is it? Nothing because you didn't know what to get me, or nothing because we went away (in which I still paid my own way) I'm just really upset... and I feel selfish. Just curious what other people think. Martha
  16. Here's the deal... Me and my boyfriends one year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and we are determined to get a hotel room for (wink wink) I think you know... Now its not like we haven't done it before, we have done it alot! But we are both eager to spend the night in the same bed and screw in a big bed, because we both still live with our parents, so we are always sneaking around about it in our little twin matresses. Now neither of us our very open with our parents as far as sex goes, my parents still think I'm a virgin, although that could not possibly be less true, lol And we know we can't just take off for a weekend without them questioning everything, and we don't want to come right out and say that we're going to be having crazy wild sex in a hotel room,... so my question is this... Do you know of any good excuses to tell parents when your going to be gone overnight? Keeping in mind if they have half a brain they realize its our 1yr anniversary, and if we say we're at so-and-so's house they can and will call to make sure. Please any ideas would be helpful, we really want to get out of our houses and be loud for a change, and we are really avoiding telling the parents any details, because, well, damn thats embarrassing and they'd never look at our relationship the same. Both our parents view us as such sweet and innocent kids, and have no idea what happens behind closed doors.
  17. me and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary is on January 6th. here's what i have planned to do for her. *there might be more later this is just a big part of it... i asked her, "what do you want for our one year?" and she joking around said, "i want to go to paris and have dinner by the eiffel tower" so i laughed and said, i'll see what i can do! no promises! so here's what im thinking...im going to take a huge sheet of paper and hang it from my ceiling in my room. on the paper, im going to construct a huge effiel tower replica. then im going to set up a table with a nice table cloth on it and everything. and decorate my room in stuff you'd see in paris. i then would take a black light and shine it up from the bottom of the eiffel tower so the white of the tower glows behind us. i also was thinking of not having any lights on, have it all by candle light with some soft music in the background. i could then tell her, i brought her to paris to have dinner with her. i dont know what else to do for her. i want something to give to her when i do this, but i dont know what to do. i only have like, $40 or so...i'll have a card of course but my goal is to have to cry. (the good crying) and suggestions or comments???
  18. How many of you celebrate or celebrated monthly anniversaries? My bf and I acknowledge them but we don't buy gifts or go out or anything.
  19. I'm nearing the second anniversary of the day I started, and I have tried so many times to stop. It's not like I'm getting worse, really, I just can't stop. I know I need help to stop. I've already asked some of my friends, but I'm pretty sure that I need adult help on this one. So any advice on how to break it to the parentals?
  20. tomorrow is me and my girlfriend's 11 month anniversary. i am in college and i have an extremely tight budget. and the way things turn out...on the 14th it's her birthday, then there's christmas 2 weeks later, then right after that is our 1 year anniversary. so what little money i have i have to make due through these upcoming big events. i always heard making something is always more thoughtful then buying something. so here's what im doing for her tomorrow...ladies, tell me straight up what you would think...even if you think my idea sucks! i cut a piece of paper into 11 rectangles and then folded them in half to make little cards (about the size of a cell phone or so). On ever one of them i wrote "Happy Anniversary" and under that put like, "2-6-06, 3-6-06...ect" on down the line so that the last one read "12-6-06". on the inside i wrote on the top like, "month 1" then "month 2" on the second one. then under that i wrote "do you remember..." and wrote a memory about us from that month that really stood out in my mind. on the other half of the little cards i put a word in BIG letters. then, i papercliped a piece of paper, roughly resembling a puzzle piece and attached it to the small card so here i have 11 little cards with a memory of each month and a piece of a puzzle, and big words. here's how it all comes together and makes sense. the big words, if read in the order from month 1 to month 11 spell out "you capture a little more of my heart every passing month!" the puzzle pieces attached to each card, if put together right, form a heart with the words "i love you" in the middle. it was just something i thought of last minute that i thought she'd like, but i dont know for sure. so ladies, honestly, what would you think?
  21. In a few days my ex and i met a year ago. the reason were not together today is because im off at college, BUT we both still have a thing for each other. she has a boyfriend but her friends told me that she said its only because to get the pain away from me. she has told me that she tries to like him but what we have is special. im quite lost in this whole scenario. i have been doing the no contact since i left and since it wasnt really a "break up" with one of us getting dumped i dont see a really big problem. im thinking of calling her and seeing how everything is going and what not. here is a previous post on how it went down but just wondering on a few suggestions of what i should do... thanks for the time. Relationship ended b/c of college Absense makes the heart grow fonder?
  22. Hello All. I was hoping to get some feedback and opinions on something that happened to me this weekend. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read my post and respond. I really appreciate getting outside advice Well yesterday was my boyfriend and my one year anniversary. We spent the whole day together - went out for lunch and a really nice dinner. We also went to a really nice local park and looked at Christmas displays and lights, etc. We split the cost of everything all day long since we are both somewhat low on funds lately. Anyway, prior to our anniversary we never discussed presents or anything like that but I just assumed we would get each other something (even if it was homemade). So I made my boyfriend a very special, personal gift. I decorated this tin with pictures of us over the past year and inside it was 365 pieces of paper. Each paper had one reason why I love him - 1 for every day of the past year. I did it because I thought he would like it. Anyway, he did not get me anything - not even a card. It wasn't that he forgot about our anniversary...he just didn't get me anything. On the way home last night he said that he felt bad for not getting me something. He also said that he wanted his "gift to me" to be a nice, fun day full of things that I would like. He said that he was disappointed that some of the things he wanted to do did not work out because of time conflicts, etc. He wanted to take me to a Christmas play that he knew I would like since I like plays but we couldn't make it because of our dinner reservation. However, this is very sweet but he did not even look into the play until the day before our anniversary so it was a little late to change our reservation since the restaurant is always packed on Saturday nights. Anyway, to make a long story short: he did not get me anything, not even a card. I spend hours and hours making his present and when I gave it to him I wasn't even excited about giving it to him because of how I was feeling. Needless to say, I do not feel happy. I feel really disappointed and sad in how our anniversary turned out and I do not feel that he appreciates me in the way I deserve to be appreciated. I understand that everyone shows their appreciation in different ways, but come on, he didn't even get me a simple card. He says he still wants to take me to this Christmas play but I feel like it's too little too late. I would appreciate any feedback on this situation. Thanks a lot.
  23. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months already and so far, he's done nothing that I should be upset about. Anyway, I cant help but feeling like Im really disappointed at this relationship. I dont know probably because I've had 2 great relationship in the past and I cant settle for something not as good. You know what I mean? I have expectations to how and what a boyfriend should do. Am I being selfish? Sometimes when we're out together, I feel so frustrated because I dont feel like we're compatible and it's like I always have doubt about us being together. I really want to work things out, but he doesnt seem to see or notice we're having some sort of issue. Which I somehow agree because its mainly in my head. I really like him, he's different from all the other guys I ever went out with and he's the first person that I feel like I can be friends and lover with. But sometimes I feel as though he's not actually doing anything, as in physically doing something for me..Am i being demanding? and oh yeah, he doesnt even remember it's our two month anniversary. He didnt even do anything for our one month. We were hanging out with this other couple last night, and they've been out for almost 1 1/2 year. So they were going on about memories and how they first started going out and what date they made it official. I asked him whether he remembered (we were friends for almost a year) and he said he cant really remember what date it was, but it was a saturday. WRONG! It was a Thursday! September the 21st. and last night was our 2 month anniversary! BUT HE DIDNT REMEMBER! So I got really upset, and was quiet the entire night. When I got home, I ran back up and got his presents that I bought, but he still dont know what they were for. I hate to feel this way, but I feel like just breaking up with him because he dont meet my needs. But thats selfish needs? He's always there for me when I needed or want him the most. I dont know what to do. Should I just let it be and pretend that I'm happy about everything? Or do you think I should take sometime off to think whether I want to continue being with him....? Thanks in advance for all your help. I reached dead end and I hope you guys would be able to talk some sense into me.
  24. Hey everyone! My girlfriend and I have been having sex for a while now and I was trying to think of something special that i could do for her next time we're together. I'm pretty happy this week actually. It's our first week of holidays (we have 10 weeks i think) and we've already had sex 3 times this week lol. She absolutely loves it and i gotta admit shes starting to tire me out a bit. Yeah well anyway, I'm still trying to think of a way to make it really enjoyable for her. I was thinking something with candles and maybe a little insense. Just some slow "love-making" instead of just straight out sex. I want to try and tease her a bit aswell Yeah well if any one out there has any ideas I'd love to here them! BTW its our 6 month anniversary on the 15th so yeah it'd be kinda for that lol. Thanks in advance! ~Inquisitor
  25. he broke up with me 7 months ago...we're staying in friendly touch on the internet for the last 5 months well today i sent him funny email about something that happened exactly a year ago, i said that probably he doesnt remember it, and i joked happy anniversary he wrote back that actually he remembers cause he has all my messages in his cellphone...and he wrote back happy anniversary i was in shock cause when he broke up with me i deleted all his messages, i thought that he did the same, especialy cause he started dating the other girl right away...it lasted 3 months though why did he keep all those messages?