Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. I need some advice and do not know who to turn to. Firstly I am a guy (bottom) who has a boyfriend for almost 3 months now. My boyfriend is extremely experienced when it comes to sex. He always talks about his sexual past and history and also erotic things that he wants to do with me. However, I find my self in a situation where I constantly have to beg him for sex or even foreplay. He shows me that he is not interested however when I get upset about it which is almost daily, he apologies and say that he wants to and it is all in my mind. I am 25 and he is 41. I really like him, but I also want a sexual relationship. I have broken up with him twice and as soon as I do so hours later, he will travel to another city to have sex with someone else and it is always the same guy. Every time I ask him why it is so easy for him to do it he say the issue is I am way too tight for him. He says that he feels like he is struggling to have sex because it is hard for him to slide in easily but this is not my fault. Also I must add that he is a narcissist like really really bad but I am trying to accept him for who he is Can I get some advise because I really do not know what to do.
  2. I am gay my cousin is straight. He is totally fine with that. The problem is that I am extremely attracted to him, and I feel that he knows this when we hang out, we always play flirt, but when it gets to a certain point, he always just says things like it’s a shame you’re my cousin haha so it plays with my head, you know? Even though he’s straight, I know he would be very open to experimentation with the right guy from conversations we have had but I worry that the stigma of two cousins first cousins at that would not fly. Call me perverted. If you will I won’t judge, but I would go for it. I would give it a shot. I really would. You only live one life and it’s not like we can procreate so we wouldn’t have deformed Babies, but I worry that he would be so grossed out. He may never talk to me again, even though he blatantly flirts back all the time when we’re together, I mean we’ve jerked off together in the same room, but not touched each other and completely comfortable with that he is as well. He’s even said that so it makes me wonder and ponder, but I just don’t know what to do and if I should finally tell him I feel.
  3. Dear eNotAlone: My best friend, who is a middle-aged man, has been acting very strange lately. His behavior has me concerned and I think there might be something serious going on. For example, he has recently started talking to himself and generally behaving very oddly. He goes to the same gay-friendly bars all the time, yet I'm not sure if he's actually gay. I'm also not sure if this is just a phase he's going through, or if there's something else I should be aware of. * * * Dealing with a difficult situation like this can be stressful and traumatic, but it doesn't have to be. The key is to approach the situation with compassion, asking questions in a non-judgmental way rather than making assumptions or accusations. The first thing you should do is to get comfortable with this new information. Coming to terms with your friend's potential homosexuality can be a challenging experience, so it's important to take some time to process your feelings before having the conversation with him. If you need support during this time, consider talking to a trusted friend or family member. Once you've had some time to process, it's time to start talking to your friend about his behavior. When having this conversation, try to make it a conversation, not an interrogation. Ask open-ended questions and give him an opportunity to explain more about what's going on. This can help to create a safe space for him to open up, which allows for the exchange of honest and necessary information. It can also be helpful to let your friend understand that you're there for him no matter what, regardless of his sexuality. Reassure your friend that whatever he chooses to disclose with you – his confusion, doubt, secret or identity – will stay between the two of you. This can help establish trust, and ultimately make it easier to find out if he is indeed gay. Of course, it's also important to respect your friend's privacy. Don't pressure him to reveal anything he isn't comfortable sharing. Instead, focus on providing a supportive and understanding environment. Remember that everyone is different and everyone takes different amounts of time to figure out their gender or sexual identity. Having this discussion with your friend should be done in a proactive yet sensitive way. Be aware of his emotional state and be prepared to offer support and affirmation. In time, hopefully he will feel comfortable opening up to you. Meta Keywords: communication, support, friends, gay identity Meta Description: Struggling to find the right words for a difficult conversation about your friend's possible gay identity? Learn expert tips for having this conversation with compassion and sensitivity.
  4. From childhood I have doubt in my gender , at first I thought it's temporary , I have always treated like a boy thanks to my dad , I won't blame him but he was the reason I have a question mark infront of my gender , forcing me to address my gender as a boy and think like a boy , I think he wanted me to be more confident but it just made things worse Now I am stuck in between being a girl and a boy , I have no interest in girly things and act like a girl ,at first I thought I am just a Tom boy but this desire of changing my gender end me up in several depressing episodes , I recently cut my hair and I liked it . But here is the thing I like boys ! If I am a boy am I gay,now I just adresse myself as gender fluid but no desire of being girl , and my pronounce are he/her . Am I gay or straight What to do next 😞💔
  5. Hello...my name is alex and im 14. i have known for awihle now that i am gay and i am looking for another gay teen like me to be friends with or more...but heres the question..how do you know if a guys gay? You can guess but i dont know what to look for...some help plez....how do you know? Thank you Alex P.S. sorry i can spell
  6. Hey my name is Gabe and i am 17 years old. Ok there is this boy that I like a lot, well love, but i dont know if he is bi or gay. some of my friends think he is from what i tell him he does and stuff, but i am not to sure. I am also scared on telling him that i am bi. I met this guy when i was a freshman in H.S. When i first saw him i liked him i mean he is cute. I then started talking to him and his personality (the main thing i look for in someone) was awesome! me and him like the same things!!! but anyways.....i recently moved away and i didnt see or talk to him in a long time because we didnt have each others phone numbers or email addresses. Not until this past summer was i able to finally get his AIM screen name. i instant messaged him as soon as he signed on and said hey whats up and we talked for a long time. We were talking and he said that it was great to talk to me again and he misses me. About 2 months later (this past summer) i was in my old town where he lives and i gave him my cell number. I was with my friend Denise and my cell phone rang, and it was him. he said that his band had a gig tonite and he wanted to kno i could go. i told him i would try my best and he said "ok well please come man, i want to see you and i want u to see us play." (thats one of the things i picked up). Well i went and when we saw each other we hugged Back on messenger we still tell each other man we need to see each other again. He made a comment one time (sort of as a thank you) saying, when i see u i will rub warm oils all over you. (but he jokes around like that...freshman year and still now he jokes around like he is gay. he used to hug me and say that i gave him a boner and all this stuff) But OMG there r a lot of little things he says and stuff that makes me wonder if he is. i am hoping and praying that he is atleast bi because i want to be with him and just...i dunno i luv him a lot and I wanna kno so bad if he is bi or gay? what do u think? and what should i do? should i tell him that i am bi? Please help me i am so confused. (this was written kinda fast becuze everything was coming at me at once, if u want to talk to me i am always on AIM: SkoolHatr438 MSN Messenger: email removed)
  7. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LENGTH OF THIS POST BUT I FEEL IT NECESSARY TO "TRY" TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL!!! MAYBE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, THERE IS A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OR IS IN THE SAME OR SIMILAR SITUATION. PLEASE READ IT AND RESPOND! OK. Im not very good at this type of stuff, but I have to find some way to get information and some way to talk. I am 19 years old. The last two years have been--well--hell. Most shrinks would prolly classify me as suicidal...tho I believe that I have enough strength and too much fear in death to ever commit such a permanent act. I am constantly depressed. And, I hate where my life is headed. now the story... While growing up, through my mid-teens, I have never really been attracted to anyone. I had some confusing thoughts occasionally about how it felt when i was around other boys, but I never thought of myself as being gay; I never thought of myself being straight either. Anyway, my teen years went by year after year. I was usually pretty much alone--never had a girlfriend or any relationships. I didn't have much of a social life. I did a lot of stuff with family and occasionally stuff with friends but that was about it. Soon enough, it was now my senior year in high school. It started off like any other typical year. But as the year started to progress, I slowly started hanging around this other boy in my class. In years past I had thought to myself that he is good-looking and all but it never went to my head. Anyway, we hung around a lot at school, and then one day during gym class, he asked me if i wanted to go bowling with him and a couple other kids. I was all excited and all--but i didnt ever think of it as nething more than just regular friends. I was just going bowling with a new friend. As our relationship got a little further, we became best friends that did, pretty much, everything together. And then one day in the winter we went sled riding. It was great...but it was something that happened while we were out sleddin'--we started wrestling around. Now this isnt uncommon at all for kids at 17 to be wrestling around i thought, but it wasn't the wrestling around that got to me--it was the feeling that bothered me. I was having feelings i had never had before. It was so absolutely exhilerating (i think thats how u spell it) me being in his arms with him on top of me. Now i know that this feeling is the start of love for this guy...but at that time i didnt know. I became so confused. Time went on and we went sledding more and did friend stuff. and we would occasionally wrestle around on the floor at his house or wherever. And these feeling became more and more powerfully intense. I started figuring out that I was falling in love..with another guy. I started questioning so many things in my life--for instance: im not gay am i? : that girl is "hot"...isn't she? While I thought about these things in my life (i kept them private of course) but me and my friend just got closer and closer. We never fought or nething...we were just like the type of best friends you would read about in some kinda book. I idolized him (and still do for that matter)...we would talk on the phone for hours....he would share his relationship problems. But thats where it all ended. We were not lovers. He was straight (tho i do not know for sure but pretty sure). and as close as friends as we were...i never told him how i truly felt about him for fear of losing...not the kid i love, but the best friend i had ever had. Soon enough...graduation came and went. That was followed by the last summer before we would attend different colleges. It was during this summer that my questions to myself changed. It was no longer...am i gay? but why am i gay? is there neway i can still live a straight life. It was when i realized the truth about my sexuality that my life became a living hell. I am so lonely, and so depressed. I hate who i am.....I am gay and i absolutely hate it. I don't know why or how....but for some unknown reason i am. As much as i try to convince myself im not gay...i always find myself looking at guys...not girls. I have realized one thing...It is most certainly not my decision....I would not have brought all this pain into my life if it was just a simple decision. Some people may say that i have taken a big step by anonymously telling people about this. I don't think so tho. I am in the closet 100%. I could never consider telling neone my secret because i dont know how i would react if the situation wasnt to satifaction. I just wish that being gay wasnt a problem in our hypocritical society. Me and that kid are still good friends. As much as i look up to him i dont think i could ever build up the strength to tell him. I wish he knew, but i dont want to risk losing--well, quite possibly the most important person in my life. I guess the reason i am posting this is for support or maybe some help on what i can do. Unfortunately, i am the type of person that cares what people think about me...even if i dont know them. I dont know what to do...I hate my life and where its headed....I think all i want in this world is for someone who loves me just to hold me and care for me. I dont fantasize about sex....i just wish that i had a true relationship with someone....but i know that the way my life is progressing right now that that aint ever going to happen. and that scares me. I wish more than ever that my friend would still be my friend for me and not just hate me for being gay AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LENGTH OF THIS. BUT PLEASE READ THROUGH IT AND OFFER YOUR ADVICE. MAYBE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, THERE IS A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN OR IS IN THE SAME OR SIMILAR SITUATION.
  8. i fingered my cousin who is 2 years older than me and i want to do it again but i dont know what she would say/do. what type of person am i? I know there are bi gay and lesbians but i dont know what group i fall under. thanks for ur time
  9. My son has worked very hard to distance himself from our family the past few years. He is 17 years old has not dated a girl in several months. He is very secretive, has friends that I am not fond of. Recently he has been visitng hardcore sex sites that show gay men having sex. We (father,son & myself) have been seeing a counsleor because of our son's persistent lying, isolation and pot smoking. My husband and I met with the counselor without our son at our last visit. I asked the counselor if his visiting gay websites would indicate that he is gay. The coulselor said that it was very possible and that young men do not usually visit such sites unless there is that attraction. I am not sure what to do. Should we ask him about this? Would that be too intrusive? I love my son and I am worried about him and this is not exactly something I can talk about right now with friends. Please give me your perspectives. Thank you.
  10. ok well i'm bi and i like this girl in my class but i don't think she is bi or gay. I asked around and they said that she would never be bi or gay. But she is always looking at me and when i walk by she turns and looks at me so i don't know if she is looking at my butt or what. We really ain't friends so i can't just go up and ask her so what should i do?
  11. I don't know where to begin. When I first started writing this (several weeks ago) I had nearly hit 'rock bottom' emotionally speaking. It was the second worst I have ever persistently felt in my life. (The worst time, some years ago, I was heading towards suicide and I really don't want to go there again.) One night, whilst surfing the web partly to distract myself from my feelings, partly to try and find some wisdom and comfort I stumbled accross this forum. I read a lot of past posts and I've seen a lot of good advice and support so I was hoping someone might be able to give me some. I suspect that the above has left you totally confused, well that's what my thinking is like at the moment. Anyway I can only explain where I am now by giving you the history. I apologise for the length but I am not good at short stories. I first recognised that I was definitely gay at age 13 or 14. It was strange, I had never suspected it before. I now see that this must have been not so much realisation but collapse of my denial. I now understand denial of a sort has plagued me since. There then followed the 4 or 5 worst years of my life. I could not handle the fact that I was gay not even slightly, although I could not deny to myself the fact that I was gay. I ignored it and everything that it meant as much as I could. I get in the impression that school is generally an unhappy place for lesbian and gay kids. Not for me it wasn't, in my schoolwork I could separate myself from being gay and all the unhappiness it was causing me. In my scholastic success I felt valued, worth something, as a gay teenager I reckoned I would be seen as beneath contempt (if anyone ever found out). In honesty that is probably how I felt about myself. I didn't have much of a social life, first it would take me away from my school work: the one part of my life that I felt valued and that I valued myself, and second it would cause me to at least think about trying to deal with the fact that I was gay. I wasn't ready even to do that. However at age 18 I went off to university A and had the best 3 years of my life. It was a totally different environment, I had the freedom to be who I chose to be. It was there that I discovered that my situation and inability do anything about it was really do to with me and not the very 'small c' conservative social environment in which I lived had. I was not ready to seriously think about coming out, although I was by then able to wishfully think how wonderful it would be to be out and have a fulfilling relationship etc. However I could not even begin to really consider how I might actually manage to utter the words 'I'm gay!' I had in short had a lot of growing up still to do, that I had put off during my unhappy school days. For those 3 years I simply concentrated on being happy and doing what I wanted to do. I had a great time and did many fun things and drank huge amounts of alcohol. What I did not do was make much/any progress on dealing with being gay. There was an LGBT society there but I did not join it, it would force me to deal with uncomfortable truths, and I was far too busy enjoying myself. The fact that I was single then did not bother me, I was truly happy then I didn't need anyone apart from my friends. I was on a split course between two universities so after 3 years at one I moved to spend 3 years at university B. It was only then at age 21 did I start to think about how to deal with being gay. (Please note I do mean start to think about dealing with it, not start to deal with it.) University B was in a big city so in theory might have been in a better place to come out etc. and maybe meet some gay friends. However I was always able to find a way of getting out of forcing myself do something about it. You see everyone thinks that I am very self-disciplined, this is not the case at all, I am very good at fulfilling peoples expectations. People expect me to work hard for long hours etc. I can do that. People do not expect me to come out and tell them I am gay and I have thus far failed utterly in forcing myself to do it. I now have reached the age of 26. I have a responsible job, I am I suppose what one would call a well respected person. I have a collection of straight friends. Nobody knows I am gay and I have never had a relationship. (Actually I suspect that some of my friends suspect I am gay, but I know they are too polite to say anything). For the past year I have felt progressively lonelier. I long for someone to care about and someone to hold. I have this dream about finding Mr Right and settling down and being happy, but I know that that is impossible unless I manage to work through my own issues. I have just moved back to university A to spend a year working for it, so 5 years after I left basically no one knows me so I have a chance to start afresh. I have totally wasted so many chances to get my personal life on tract that I do not want to waste this one, and I am very scared that it what I am about to do AGAIN. In fact I had started down that route having mostly written this message and then found ways of allowing myself to put off posting it, it was only reading FoxLocke's posting about his last 12 months that reminded me that I really need to make this year a year of change for myself. I feel so pathetic that I am able to achieve what I want in my career but not the slightest thing in my personal life. I know that fundamentally I need to make changes in me. I know that no one can do that for me. I also know that having failed before I need all the support and advice I can get, maybe from someone who has been through something similar and come out the other side. I would appreciate your thoughts in general on the above and also on my plan for change but most importantly on ways to stop myself backing out of it. I think I know what I have got to do, but I am not sure practically how to do it or how to make myself to it. Here is what I think I need to do (but not necessarily in the order I have written them in). 1. Accept that it going to be hard for me and I will not enjoy it at the time but it has to be done and I want to do it and that it will be worth it in the end. 2. In university A admit I am gay if asked directly by anyone, no more denial. Need not announce to everyone straight away. 3. Come out to someone. I think if I could to it to one person I could prove to myself that it is not as bad as I fear then it would be easier with others. I needn't tell them the whole above sorry story, I don't think I could to that but just let them know I am gay. I would need to choose the person very carefully. I think if it went wrong I would be set so far back. Also I would have to be confident that they wouldn't tell a soul otherwise I don't think I would be able to pluck up the courage. 4. Come out to my parents. I know they have to know in the end, I know they would certainly be hurt if they found out through a third party or by accident. They are the only people who may well get hurt that I really care about. Once they know I only have to worry about me. I know it should really be done face to face but I don't think I could do it. Especially as they live 300 miles from me its not as if I will be seeing that much of them. So I was wondering would doing it by letter would be OK or totally inappropriate and hurtful? Especially as I could carefully workout what I wanted to say in peace and I would only have to hold my nerve long enough to physically post it, then it would be too late for second thoughts. 5. Come out to my friends. (As I said earlier I suspect some of them suspect anyway). I know that for most of them it would be no big deal. I don't think any of them would understand why dealing with my sexuality has been such 'a tall mountain to climb' for me. Not that I can explain it wither when logically it shouldn't be and why I feel so utterly pathetic. 6. Meet someone 'with view to relationship'. I am really lonely at the moment in part because there is no one I could talk to about how I feel. Even when I manage to come out to my friends I don't really think I could talk to them about how I feel because as I said I don't think they'd understand. I have actually tried internet dating this past year. Not a success! I have been very picky, had one date which was a disaster, wanted to get out after less than five minutes. His profile was vague and I in my unhappiness had read into it all that I wanted, he was totally different. Do you think I should lower my standards or stick with my instinct when I see guy's profiles. Or do you think that I should give the whole thing a miss until I have sorted myself out? Half the reason that I keep paying the money is that it is a sort of light at the end of the tunnel for me, a reminder of where I ultimately want to be. I await your thoughts. Please do not give me the 'soft version'. I have been doing that to myself all my life and this is where it has got me, that being said please try not to totally destroy what remains of my personal self esteem because I think I am going to need it ;o)
  12. For those women who have been with guys that later confessed they were really gay, what were the signs? How do you know if the guy you are with is? i know this is a general vague question, but there might be valid signs that i never saw before that i should be seeing.
  13. A little disclaimer, this isn't my poem, but it's been writen by someone very close to me about a mutual friend who's just passed away. For the record Anthony was a kind soul - he had nothing, lived in poverty, but he was always willing to give you whatever he had. He had a great smile and a wicked sense of humour and was as gay as the day is long (and very proud and open about it considering he lived in a community of biggots). He was an all round great guy and everyone who ever met him will know he will be greatly missed. He had been battling brain cancer for almost 5 years but never once lost his uniqueness and his personality. He was always upbeat and I think it was his positivity which got him through for this long - according to Doctors he had 12 months to live and he managed 50, 'beating' it several times. That gives us some sort of comfort to know that he's now in a better place away from the pain, but also hope to know that if you believe and if you really want to - you can battle through anything. This poem touched me because he meant something to me, and I thought I'd share. A very beloved friend passed away on January 29th 2008. Everyone that ever met Anthony knows what a wonderful soul he was and I will miss him so much. Passing from Raven's Wing I shall miss the looks of love as he moves to high above; his soft voice and gentle touch. I shall miss his love so much. Take the joy and love he gave. Share it with all who crave. Share it, do it in his name, sow his seeds for lasting fame. Heal my heart and soothe my soul I didn't want to see him go. Take my love and guard him well. Take him where the Ravens dwell. With him goes a part of me, a love to last eternally. Death is birth on Ravens'wings With heart of joy his spirit sings. With Raven Wings he soars above, to the core of Spirit's love. A soul unbound is freedom found as he soars the circle round. Free from the vagaries of life free from pain; free from strife. Free to ride on Spirits breath, freed through the passage of his death. Celebrate his spirit's birth. Remember him with joy and mirth. Share stories of his life you know and with the stories let healing grow. Keep his memory alive and GAY and he shall never pass away 'til all the lives that he has touched have turned to ashes and to dust. Anthony, I will love you and miss you forever. You touched my heart. Love and blessings, Raven
  14. I recently discovered that my husband has been surfing she-male porn internet sites for the last six years obsessively. He calls the she-male hotlines and masturbates and he recently told me that he had met with a prostitute before we were married but could not follow through with anything. I understand completely that transgendered males are actually females and have no problem whatsoever with that other then feeling a great deal of sympathy for their plight. However I never imagined my husband would be so into this. I am trying desperately to understand it. He says it is because it is just so different and deviant (not meant in a durogatory way but in the departure from normal way). I however do not have a penis and never will so I can't understand the fascination unless he is gay. Or he himself wants to be a woman. Can someone who is experienced with these types of issues please give me some advice so I can proceed in an educated, non-judgemental way. I do love my husband and would like to support whatever issues he may be dealing with but I need to know first if he is in denial about something or are these normal fantasies that most men don't admit to.
  15. Mermaid Wrestler by Hadrian Boyle-Fawsitt (1956-) I still hear the ticking of the clock high above the only bare walls of white light happy children run and play among the rubble of spent dreams scattered to four corner winds blow this way and that tossing crisp dry leaves that yes won't look sadly back accross divides that slow separate me and join all in out or as tilt the table turns pretty heads or tails of in time spent in power of ages as if one ever you wait in line so drawn so straight or gay abandon you press the a flesh in sweaty hands christian and her son draped in her arms viewing a vatican floor unexpecting mermaid wrestler collect their thoughts on food stamps the foot that has to rock and role another cigarette another drink another day another life I still hear the ticking
  16. I cannot believe what I discovered last night! My son is 16 years old and he has a girlfriend so I never would've expected this, and last night he had 4 friends spend the night and they all stayed in his room. I woke up about 2 this morning with an upset stomach and made my way downstairs to use the bathroom. I stopped by and poked my head in his door to see if the boys were asleep and the 5 of them were PLAYING with eachother's private parts!!! I screamed and scared the boys and my husband woke up, and came running to see what was the matter.... I haven't told him yet, i've been so upset I called in to cancel work today and have been crying trying to look for an answer to see where I went wrong raising him? We are a christian family and now my son is gay? I never expected it! It is a complete shock to me and I doubt I can ever look at him the same! The friends he was with weren't my choice of people for him to hang around, but I never thought that they were gay also! What's going on? I need help! I feel like the world is crashing down on me!
  17. lol, I feel really weird asking this question but I need to know...since I do want to have a fulfilling sex life someday. Can gay men and women have powerful orgasms? When I was 18 I had sex with a girl. To make a long story short it sucked. I kept having to imagine myself being with a man to have any kind of arousal(which is why I still consider myself a virgin. That time did not count). So, since I know I could not be sexually compatible with a woman I need to know whether or not you can still have orgasms sans vaginal penetration? Like with masterbation and nocturnal emissions(wet dreams) you get a great sensation of relief, pleasure, and relaxtion. But I wonder since gays and lesbians don't have sex in the "traditional" way, can you still get full on intense sensation? Do you have to practice at having gay sex to achieve orgasm? I've made out, heavily, with a guy before but we didn't go all the way(like masterbating or anal sex) or anything. But I could already tell I liked it way more than with a female. I am thinking of ordering manuals for gay sex off the net because I only know so much. I've seen gay and lesbian couples that look sexually fulfilled, and I just wonder how it goes...Because I do want to have an orgasm, even though I can't really achieve it with a woman. Foxlocke
  18. I feel silly to ask others' oppinions of this but here it goes. Let me start by saying, Ive been with 7 female partners, 0 male partners I am married, several kids. I am totally in love with my wife. Here is the weird part: I have had SEVERAL guy on guy fantasies. NOW, dont get me wrong, the act of two men and anal grosses me out, except when i'm wanking, then sometimes i fantasize about a man entering me too hot. When im not "in a fit of passion" nothing. Me NEVER taking a man anally... maybe my wife, but doubt it. I fantisize about suckin a penis because they are so sexual and exciting to me, but would never do this..... I would hope anyway. I love to watch my wife do this, cuz it looks so awesome! I do not fantisize about these things while with her. Sex with wife is awesome! I love all parts of it, no anal though, again, it grosses me out here too. Unless of course she took a strap on to me???? We are very freaky in bed with several toys. I have used a bp on occasion, but without her. I'm weird, I will always be I guess. I doubt I'm gay cuz I love her "parts" soooo much. I ?? the bi thing cuz of my obsession with the male member Anyone else get these impulses? Again, I would never act on them, I'm married and 100% monogamous (sp) and deeply committed to my spouse. Well?
  19. Dear all, I've been reading a lot of the posts here but there is so much info that I really don't know what to think of bisexuality. I am hetero and I met my boyfriend 1/2 year ago, he immediately told me he was bisexual. Bisexuality was something new for me, but I really thought it wouldn't be a problem for me. When I just knew about it, I did read some info on the internet about it because I'm quite a careful when it comes to dating. I read that many bi-sexual people fall in love because they go for the person, whether male or female. I thought this was a beautiful idea so I didn't give it anymore thought. After a few months we started to get problems. Initially about something unrelated. I am 9 years older (32 and he 23) and I had very serious doubts if there was any future for us with such an age difference. Obviously he doesn't want any children for a long time. I am just fine without for now but I would like to have children in the future and I have to consider my age. He is a very passionate person, he was very much in love with me, and he was very offended by me expressing my doubts. He felt I was not taking him seriously as a boyfriend, and that I saw him as a 'fling'. Nevertheless we couldn't let go of eachother, but we both knew after this conversation that our relationship was likely to be doomed. Because of this we became less inhibited to talk freely about our thoughts with respect to other relationships. Initially I thought he identified himself as a bisexual man quite confidently, but then I found out that he actually feels quite "confused". He told me that after being with his ex-girlfriend for 3 years, he broke up with her because he wanted a man. But when he is with a man for a longer time, he wants a woman. He experimented with men for a while, and then had a boyfriend for 2 months. He told me he broke up with him because he felt sexually frustrated with this boyfriend. Btw. he never had anal sex with these men - maybe that's why? He went back to his ex-girlfriend for a little while, this ended because he had to move to another city and then we met eachother. During our relationship, I think he also had urges to be with men but I know he never acted on it. Well, as you can guess it has made me feel very insecure and I'm actually a very confident person generally. When I hang out with gay friends, I always have a great time. But when I'm with my boyfriend in a place where there are gays, I feel very insecure. I cannot help it, I know I can never compete with a man. And I wonder if he might be gay without realising. I am afraid I will be one of those women who is left by their boyfriend because he has discovered he is really gay. Last time he told me he was going to write an end dissertation for his studies about bisexuality. In the end he is going to do it about homosexual behaviour among certain animals. Immediately, I think..o god...maybe he is not bi but gay and so on.. it's stupid, I see he is very passionate about me, we have great sex, but I feel insecure with all these things.. is it in my head?
  20. hey im 16 and i really like this guy...well luv him..i mean he is the only person i have ever really liked. i have never had a g/f or a b/f before and i want him to be my first, but i dunno if he is bi or gay. i mean there r a lot of little things that he says and does but i dunno if he is just playing around. (he says he likes to joke around like he is gay) im so confused and sad becuase i want to be with him, but he also doesnt kno im bi. this sounds really stupid cuz i am thinking of everything at once and writing it down randomly. please tell me what i can do to find out if he is bi or how i can come out to him to let him kno -Gabe AIM: SkoolHatr438 MSN: email removed
  21. I don't remember where I got this.... I woke early one morning, The Earth lay cool and still. When suddenly a tiny bird Perched on my window sill. He sang a song so lovely so carefree and gay, That slowly all my troubles Began to slip away. He sang of far off places Of laughter and of fun, It seemed his very trilling, brought up the morning sun. I stirred beneath the covers Crept slowly out of bed, Then gently shut the window And crushed his tiny head. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!
  22. I have been with this man for 1 year and 5 months. My son and I moved in with him last June 06. My first inclination he might be bisexual was when he told me watching two guys made him h.... I asked him if he had ever been with another guy, he said no. Now, we started watching porn together and I noticed he went for the gay and tranny porn. That made me bring it up again and he said no he wasn't bi. Recently, he admitted he had a year long relationship with a man, before me. He says he loves me, wants to get married. I seem to think he still is interested in men because of the signs he shows. I don't want to continue the relationship if there is any doubt. I would appreciate any thoughts on this matter. It would be very helpful. Thanks!!!
  23. I have a close friend who had a gay brother (he died 6 years ago). She has serious anger for his childhood molester who was a man. She thinks her brother wouldn't be gay if he were never molested and thereforeeee would have never been sick and died so young. She and her brother were best friends. She has suffered a serious serious loss and I think she is just upset for now and wants revenge. But is it true that most gays are molested as children? I have been hearing a lot about it and don't quite understand it. I also have gay friends i would like to understand better. Thank you so much for your feedback!
  24. I am angry at my boyfriend and I need to vent some anger. These are some reasons why it is so hard for me to trust my boyfriend whom I am in a long distance gay relationship with: 1. When his gay friend (who I know little about) stayed with him for 2 weeks I hardly heard from my boyfriend and when I did, his friend was not around. He only spoke to me quietly and late at night. I since have reason to believe that his friend has strong feelings for my boyfriend and he is visiting him again soon. 2. The day I was meant to arrive in his country for a visit (my travel plans were cancelled at the last minute on one occasion), my boyfriend went to gym, picked up an unknown man, went to dinner with him and then went back to the man's house. Though apparently nothing happened. 3. My boyfriend is known to be highly promiscuous. 4. He pursued me and tried to sleep with me while he was in another relationship. He never told me about this other relationship until I was already involved with him. 5. There is no end to his flirtatious ways and behaviour. 6. I know he has been emotionally unfaithful and started a romantic connection with at least two other men online. This while our relationship isn't even a year old! The first he has been secretly arranging a holiday to with and he left sexually suggestive messages to him online. He also refers to this guy as sexy. The second man he spoke romantically with online. He was flirtatious with him. When this man asked about my boyfriend's relationship status my boyfriend ignored the question. When this man asked what my boyfriend was doing in my country, instead of saying he was visiting me, he said he was having fun and looking at museums! Not helping further: my boyfriend has been secretive about both - saying they are just friends and never speaking about them with me. (I only found out about this while my boyfriend was visiting me and he left his computer on). I confronted him immediately but he still denied what was going on and only 2 months later did he admit to being wrong. I suspect that my boyfriend and the second man have met or will meet soon. I don't believe my boyfriend will tell me if they do meet. I feel betrayed. 7. While my boyfriend was with me for a weekend last year he had at the back of his mind, the knowledge that he was going to fly to another city the following weekend to be with his ex. He never told me about this until he landed back in his country. He never told me because he must have known it was wrong and I wouldn't be happy about it. It frightens me to think that I am with someone who can be so pleasant to me while having other secret agendas going on in his mind. When I confronted him about this he said that because he was having doubts he needed to be sure that his ex was wrong for him and then even went on to tell me how big and thick his ex's penis was and suggested that it was difficult to leave that! 8. The things he says are contradictory. He tells me he loves me, wants this relationship wholeheartedly and invests time and money into our relationship and he speaks well to me but then he will say he doesn't know if he is ready for a gay relationship and if he can handle a serious relationship. What must I think? 9. He goes to gay clubs and gay venues a lot. He dances with half naked men and seeks approval from these people. I don't know if he is being faithful. 10. He believes there is nothing wrong with sex with strangers during a relationship though he says he doesn't do this and won't while being involved with me. These are just some of the things which have gone on which cause serious doubt in my mind - and then my boyfriend admonishes me for having trust issues with him! Sometimed I wonder if this is a mentally-abusive relationship which I am in? What must I think about this? On paper this is a total disaster. He appears to be a flake and made of all the wrong stuff but I fell in love with him and don't know how to extract myself because I do care about him. We do have good times together when he doesn't bring this drama along or say stupid things. I focus on the good things and they have kept me going but I always have these very real fears which get so much worse when he goes away. I can't go on living like this. What should I do? I was thinking of giving him a taste of his own medicine and striking up a 'side-line-romance' etc but it really would go against my principals. Still it might make him see what he is doing wrong. I know that nobody can really help with this but I get some relief from venting my anger here.
  25. This was a prose poetry assignment we had to do for my English class. It's set up the way it is because that was the format we were assigned to write it in. Just because I'm gay It doesn't mean that I have some sort of contagious disease Or that you're going to "catch" it from hanging around me too much, Or that I'm trying to "recruit" you for anything, And I don't have a crush on every girl I talk to. Just because I'm gay It doesn't mean that I'm not human, too, Or that I don't have feelings, Or that it doesn't hurt when people tell me I'm going to hell. And I'm not trying to destroy the sanctity of marriage. Just because I'm gay It doesn't mean that I "chose" to be this way Or that my parents didn't raise me like they should have Or that I'm some kind of freak. And I don't want to be tolerated; I want to be accepted- Just for who I am. (By the way, I am actually a girl if the last line of the first stanza doesn't seem to make sense. I'm using "gay" as a general term referring to homosexuality, not just males.)