Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. Love is the ultimate promise: of everlasting passion, companionship, and connection that stands the test of time. We look to it as a future dream, a source of hope, a way to fill an otherwise empty void. It carries an almost magical power – a force so strong that it can stop us in our tracks and make us yearn for what lies beyond it. But often, this dream remains unfulfilled and we are left wondering if love is just a cruel illusion? Are we doomed to being bitterly disappointed by its failure or is there still a glimmer of optimism? The answer to this question is unclear, but one thing is certain: love will always remain a powerful emotion, even in its unfulfilled form. We can't help but be captivated by it, no matter what comes our way. Even though heartache and disillusionment is inevitable, we continue to cling onto these hopes and dreams, regardless of the pain that may come. It's said that every love story is unique. And yet, despite the individual circumstances, we can identify patterns and similarities in each relationship: an idyllic beginning with bright optimism, which eventually fades into apathy and disillusionment. The reason is simple; we are unable to sustain the intensity of the initial emotion. We struggle to fully comprehend the reality of love's unpredictable nature. So why do we keep on chasing the dream? Why do we persist in believing that true love can still exist after so much heartache? Is it possible to reconcile the vision of romance's glory with the disappointment of how things turn out in real life? No matter how much sorrow is woven into love, we keep striving for something purer and more meaningful. We want something that transcends logic and defies explanation. This pursuit is both brave and foolish. We cannot escape the sadness that awaits us when our expectations are not met, yet we keep on placing ourselves in harm's way, refusing to accept that life is not a fairytale. The reality is that the hope of love will fade with time and eventually disappear altogether, yet we keep on chasing it with all of our might. But, rather than surrendering to bitterness, perhaps there is still a glimmer of light in the darkness. Despite all the potential for disappointment, it is still possible to find moments of joy amongst the despair. To discover the beauty that exists within those fleeting moments, and to accept them fully without any expectation of the future. Perhaps then, it is possible to appreciate love, not merely as a pathway to happiness, but as an enriching experience in itself.
  2. When they’re not asking for riskay pictures like you’re playgirl 101 They will promise you the world when all they really want is fun If they’re not sweet talking then they want to get to know you in their fast cars They will say “Hey baby lets go for a drive” But we all know a drive is a code name and other lies In this day and age it’s more comfortable to swap bodily fluids Then get to know each other over coffee and maybe later become exclusive How in the world does that make sense? Call me old fashioned but I just can’t seem to comprehend In this world it’s fine to forget about the relationship and sleep together because it’s easy to do But we got a lot of people wondering around town really confused I’m not sorry for not wanting that to be me I won’t commit just my body to somebody So stop trying to put it on me because that’s not the girl I want to be
  3. For we’ve grown apart I guess that’s the test of time I reminisce over the days From when I was yours and you were mine Though it’s been a while Since I’ve seen your face The memories remain From when we made our hearts race We made lofty promises Many of which we did not keep We made plenty of mistakes The consequences were ours to reap Now that we’ve grown apart And our relationship ran its course Gone are the days When it seemed like we were an inseparable force It’s now time to let go Let the past simply be We had a lot of fun, babe The memories mean a lot to me We made a lot of love During which time flew by so fast Now it’s all over We simply weren’t meant to last
  4. Hi all, I am Aryan. I am currently the newest member on the forum. I have created this very unique kind of poem for my wife. I have called it PixoPoem (pictures + poem) Before showing it to her I needed some response. So please check. I don't know why video is not getting embedded. So please paste below code in your address bar after youtube watch?v=F2UVzY8K53Y Do you like the idea? Please comment. Butterflies are running in my stomach. Thank you.
  5. Someone sent me this song on FB, I'm not sure what this lyrics mean.... so help me? link removed ​ It hurts when I breathe It hurts when I speak You want everything I own Everything you wanted I keep running away, running away, running away You keep fading away, fading away, fading away It always ends in the same way The sun gets in your eyes I won’t be surprised that next time These blue eyes came out of the blue Out of the blue, blue, blue [Verse 2] It never gets old It never changes Does it Airport to city The moment is breaking my promise So I keep drifting away, drifting away, drifting away And you keep fading away, fading away, fading away It always ends the same way The sun gets in your eyes I won’t be surprised the next time But these blue eyes came out of the blue Blue, blue, blue [Verse 3] It hurts when I breath It hurts when I speak Still want it Everything I own Everything you wanted I keep running away, running away, running away You keep fading away, fading away, fading away It always ends the same way The sun gets in your eyes I won’t be surprised the next time But these blue eyes It always ends in the same way The sun gets in your eyes But these blue eyes came out of the blue Out of the blue, blue, blue Blue, blue, blue
  6. Hey guys, I promised Ishan I would show some of my artwork. This is my favorite one: Its called "Desert Planet"
  7. In this moment I find there are no words to describe The sensations I feel, the stirring going on inside Though I know there will always be a time for you and I Lets lie in this moment, not worrying as the seconds pass us by The mist, the scent of your skin, like the intoxicating sound of your name Beneath my lips is the silk of your neck tasting just the same Every movement, every touch stills the pain I know tomorrow will bring Yet my arms blanket you beneath the silent music the stars sing The almond of your eyes show the depth of your soul Exposing the heat that envelops me from this worlds cold Words hold no meaning in this silence so loud As you drop the defenses of the day, removing the shroud Whispers of love and my promise to take you to another place Where we are nothing, in the mix we are just another face In a moment I lose the care of myself and my need Just the need to care and protect you remains, and off that my soul feeds Still your fears and silence your worries, I am protecting you from monsters out and within Leaving burning traces accross you as my tongue moves of your skin As if a match were lit I watch the fire of passion burn in your eyes And I relish this moment, and wish that I could make still time
  8. Author's Note Stephen King, Cervantes, Dan Brown , Shakespeare, Dr. Freud. None of them has contributed entirely or partially to this work. PREFACE To me, for having endure all those unwanted and unnecessary headaches. PROLOGUE Monthly female menstruation…I want one of those! With all its discomfort and moods swing. Who cares! I just want one of those. Simple. I heard some women got terrible pains, lots of tummy cramps and so on. Still, I want one of those. I bet its gotta be less painful than reading on the Dating Forum how your 100K salary or your new Lamborghini is gonna miraculously solve your dating life and improve your knowledge about the Venus inhabitants. It is sad but could you possible blame them for such idiotic thoughts ? Society hasn’t been this shallow in our entire human history. And times haven't been this fast since the light speed. I want a girlfriend but not now…yesterday! To succeed in today's dating scene one must think back on his mother and on the times she was working at home : multitasking. Otherwise how could you possibly talk to a woman in a bar while sipping your drink, replying to your whatsapp message along with checking your facebook and replying to your email ? Indeed, mothers are one of a kind. The Queens of the multitasking. But our male brains are wired in a way that we panic once presented with the challenge to execute two jobs at the same time. I have tried this at home several times with no success. Cooking always ends up with the fire brigade at my front door. And yes, the world is gone mad. Men behave like women and women keep wondering where all the real men are. The few male survivors got left with nothing more than astonishment and bewildered about what to do next. It's all very confusing. We need to reset ourselves to our primary instincts and to regain our male traits that once earned us the respect not only among each other but also from the female population. I was thinking about a monthly reset, like a constant reminder, something like you can't avoid even if you wanted to. Like when you were a kid and your mother took you by the ear to make sure you got to school…and on time. I keep thinking and thinking…and the more I think about it the more convinced I am that I want one of those : monthly menstruation. CHAPTER ONE : THE USUAL SUSPECT He is loud, got no manners and on the look for any iHole moving around. Given the chance, this guy will sexually assault the Teletubbies. A successful life means to him having had sex once in his life with the promise for more. His usual "working-place" is the crowded bar or pub located on the corner of any given city. And yet, this is my favorite candidate, the one to excel beyond imagination. Sooner rather than later, he will hit rock bottom to find himself lying down on the sofa of a depressed psychologist who promised him to rediscover and find himself in some kind of third dimension beyond the Solar System. After some bucks and disgusted by the office smell, he will decide to take a grip of himself and do what smart and conscious people do at their lowest point : hit the brakes and let that airbag punch you in the face. This is his reset time. His friends get worried because he is not being the usual moron of the group. Clowns are quite noticed. His mother thinks he has been possessed by the devil. Granny writes to the Pope. But our usual suspect has been handed over the key to the matrix and Neo doesn’t rule there. His brain is recollecting all useful information and reliving the shameful moments. Adjustment is taking place and realizations are being accepted. Our man is ready to hit the dating scene. CHAPTER TWO : YOUR DATING EQUIPMENT …coming soon.
  9. All I wish is to not bother. To sleep and never wake. Oh how I despise existence. How I envy those blissfully ignorant are so easily cowed by hollow faith. I loathe this cage of flesh, this addled mind, this empty vessel. How I scorn my own humanity. To be driven by these base desires the worst of witch the quest for love. I would reach into my own chest to tear out my blighted heart if it would release me from this pain. Death whispers to me softly but it's promises ring hollow in my thoughts. What I fear most is to begin again.
  10. A Pathway Remembered I lay my head in the water and simply breathe Blue skies, sing lullabies and I begin to dream I remember plans pondered, and pure. I remember love so honest and sure, but like such things so beautiful and free; sometimes such things aren't ever meant to be. and blue becomes a gray, and the light becomes a haze, and we run out of things to say, and clear thoughts become a maze, and everything changes The smiles become sighs. The laughs become cries. The distance simply grows until there's nothing to revive, and lord knows the pathway blurs until we cease to survive. Please forgive me. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- To Pray Dear Whoever exists so high in the heavens. Please change my life, help me see the errors I make Help break the angry so deep in my veins Help me understand why it is that I pray Dear Whoever exists so high in the stars Who watches, without reacting, who watches afar Who makes me so angry, who leaves me to plea Who watches me frustrated, dead on my knees. I claw and I creep, and I seek and I pray I wish and I thank, and I try to obey I've reaped what I've sown and for that I must pay, Look Lord, I'm sorry for breaking the promise I made, and I'm sorry I've fallen so far from your grace, and I'm sorry that I've resorted to crawling to you. Lord, I'm sorry I didn't simply have more faith in you. Why am I here, deep down on my knees Why have I come back to piety? Nothing seems to put me at ease Nothing seems to make me feel peace Maybe it'll take eternity to see Why all these things are happening to me or why it is that I can't keep happy But until then I guess I'll just sleep. Amen.
  11. Looking in the mirror I stare at it. It, is something that wasn't meant to happen. It, is something that can't change. It begs for attention from us, And when it's unheard, The colour scarlet is prominent, From already lined wrists. It stares at the repulsive enemy, That is served up on a platter. Somethings screaming for feeding, Yet the bulge never wins. It's heart yearns for them, Only getting confusion in return. And multiple burning couldn't stop, Those long waking nights. It's head spins from that liquid, Which seemed to be a friend. It just wants to be good and gone, Yet there's always that selfish barrier. It promised never to happen, But childhood lies are all the fashion. And words that can't be unspoken, Now are just memories stored away. Looking in the mirror I stare at it. It, is something that wasn't meant to happen. It, is something that can't change.
  12. As you led me into this place You promised that You wouldn't leave my side And said that You love me no matter what happens I didn't expect that the darkness would be so blinding The silence so deafening The pain so numbing The fear so crippling The journey so wearisome I didn't realize that this odyssey would lead to the depths of my soul To forgotten wounds that scarred my heart Agonizing memories that scream to be remembered Undefeated terrors that continue haunt me Rejections that sting despite brushing them aside Buried doubts that resurfaced without my consent My deepest longings demanded to be acknowledged And all of it surrendered to You I didn't envision that the gloom would still linger With the moments of relief being so fleeting Homesickness escalated into a constant battle But with no assurance of the comfort I seek Contentedness became an estranged friend Who rarely stops in to visit these days And hope would seem like a cruel joke Meant to taunt more than encourage But You have faithfully stood by my side Although the touch of Your hand is faint Your voice is sometimes so weak And Your purposes remain hidden from me You promised that Your love would conquer all And I cling to that As the grief rushes in and I sense the dull aching Even now I unashamedly cling to that
  13. Hey guys, I wrote this poem just now and its called Nothing I Can Do Or Say, It's something i'm going through at the moment and how the feeling of helplesness comes around when you're watching a relationship fade and knowing that you don't want to lose that person but in the end you know you're going to. I'm not really good with explaining stuff so i just put it into a poem, hope you guys like it. Maybe it’s a sign if the rain is falling, That the end of ‘us’ is approaching, You promised me that would never happen, Then why do I feel it creeping through my veins? You’re reassuring me with lies I can’t pretend I’m ok I try to shake it off like you mean nothing at all, I can’t deny that I miss your phone calls, I feel you slipping away, But there is nothing I can do or say, I need to cry a waterfall but no tears will fall from my eyes, You said that I’d never lose you you’d always be here by my side, But where are you now when I need to talk to you on the phone? You’re in some place else while I’m left feeling so alone I try to shake it off like you mean nothing at all, I can’t deny that I miss your phone calls, I feel you slipping away, But there is nothing I can do or say, I thought we could make it through the summer, Finally say that we love one another, But now I don’t know if I am sure of anything anymore, I can’t rely on words cos they mean nothing if I’m not yours I try to shake it off like you mean nothing at all, I can’t deny that I miss your phone calls, I feel you slipping away, But there is nothing I can do or say,
  14. My New Stranger -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Love has gone, it closed the door, and slowly walked away. I had to promise not to follow, or try to make it stay. That was from 8/26/07 Love has come, it walked right in, and showed a brand new way. To honor her, and be in love, and hope that it will stay. 8/13/10
  15. On Reserve I'd always put you before myself Give you what you deserve but I'm still on the shelf and will remain on reserve the standard you have set May never be overthrown this I am sure to bet my thoughts I do not bemoan Go walk wherever you may March towards what you desire and I won't make you sway as long as dreams transpire If all else begins to fail race toward the other direction I promise you will prevail atop a throne of affection Content When asleep The mind is free Free from the outside world It binds itself to the heart because the heart knows what is real. What is real is played to the mind like a film. These are messages to the soul. The mind receives a jumbled message that must be deciphered only when the heart knows the soul is in trouble. If the troubled soul cares enough, it would follow the heart in order to understand what is real and free the conscious mind. I will be sleeping peacefully tonight.
  16. Hello Everyone. At camp this summer, I bawled for the first time ever in my 14 years for God. I really wanted to change. I thank God every day for everything he's given me and I beg him to keep the part of me that wants to please him alive. But I curse and swear a lot, I'm now considering having sex sometime soon, I'm not making any promises I won't drink, etc. I do read my bible, more than I ever have before, and I highlight verses that stand out to me, to help me in my life. Just a few days ago, I was thinking I had a 50% chance of still going to heaven. Now, I remember a verse, and that chance has just shrunk by A LOT. "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are luke warm-neither hot nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth." -Revelations 3:15-16 But, there is also this verse: "He who believes in Him is not condemned..." - John 3:18 I believe in him, I really do. For all of you people out there, what do you think. Please write back, not saying "You should change!" etc. etc. I already hear that, thank you. What I am asking for is if I stay the same, where will I go? /
  17. kamurj

What to do?

I am a really jealous person. Everytime my boyfriend even talks to another girl I get upset. I hate being this way. He promised me he would never cheat on me. What should I do?
  18. both of us made promises we wanted to keep but both of us broke them wanting to weep both of us made declarations of how much we cared but both of us acted like we were scared both of us made the other one happy but both of us treated the other one crappy both of us felt some very strong feelings but both of us from them were caught reeling both of us gave it our best shot but both of us jumped when the fire got too hot both of us intended to learn from the other but both of us realized together we'd smother both of us wished for a different ending but both of us were relieved of pretending both of us made a choice to let go but both of us have used the experience to grow
  19. The promises you break Gasping for air, I close my eyes and wish you weren’t there. With every tear that falls, It’s just another one of your mistakes. My heart breaks. There is this stabbing pain, But you still can’t explain. With every sob I make, You try to apologize. I am tired of all your lies. Another sleepless night, I don’t know if it’ll be all right. With every hour that passes by, A little piece of me melts away. I don’t know if it’ll be ok. Just an empty shell, I am not feeling so well. With every promise you break, The more I die inside. I guess I tried.
  20. I smile while inside I'm breaking I can look into your eyes and tell you I don't care that you left and abandoned me though I don't think the sun will shine without you I can say the sky is blue even if I'm lost behind black clouds I can promise I'll believe in a better tomorrow but today my life is crushing like a sand castle I can still breath my heart stopped beating I scream I want to escape I lie I want you back
  21. The Beauty of the Night Hand in hand we walk, thinking neither of time nor place, Surrounded only by the enchanting serenity of moonlight. A subtle melody suddenly brings the atmosphere to life, As we stand side by side, engulfed by the beauty of the night. Over a delicious supper we share words of happiness and promise, We speak of hopes and dreams as we sip sparkling wine. Her long hair dances about calmly in the stillness of the breeze, The ocean blue colour of her eyes smiling with content as they stare into mine. Hand in hand we walk again, leaving behind that melodious tune, The silhouette of the distant shoreline beckons, a truly splendid sight. Glowing sand and crystal clear water greet us as we begin our journey home, Two like-minded souls wandering as one, engulfed by the beauty of the night.
  22. This is the story of a girl who makes a mistake. The girl meets a boy who she deeply loves, and the boy loves her just the same. But she is new to the world of love and does not know how to keep it. The boy knows this, for he is nearly a man, and has been through the mistakes it takes to learn how to keep that love. He knows that this knowledge is not something that can be told and learned, but must be felt and learned. So he sits back and he waits. This boy enjoys his time with the girl, doing everything he can to build the relationship. He is successful as the girl feels better than she ever has. But one day the girl has a doubt, she starts to build a picture in her head that things could be better, that she can find someone better, or do whatever she wants with whoever she wants and have no consequence. She feels like there is no limit to the high so she plays with temptation. She soon cheats on the boy, and as the boy had been prepared to do he leaves her. The girl feels fine at first, but as the days pass she realizes how bad it really is. She remembers the joy she felt, and decides to try and get back the boy with the promise that she will never hurt that boy again. She goes to the boy and pleads with him to take her back, she tells him that her days of hurting him will never happen again. The boy still loves her, and he believes that she is sincere in her words. But the boy knows that there is a difference between believing what you say and meaning what you say. The boy does not take the girl back, for he is certain that the girl does not know the truth behind her words. The boy leaves, and never again does she hurt him, never again does she try to hurt anyone for that matter. So the story goes of the boy and the girl who fell in love, but never made it. The years go by and the girl after being true and honest for many years finally finds someone who makes her feel as good, if not a little better than the boy did. The boy does the same, as he was sure he would. One day the boy and the girl meet each other at random in a coffee shop. They talk for a moment, and give each other a look of sadness, for they know that something good was broken, and can never be gotten back. The days and the nights fill their life with joy, and although the girl is saddened by what she went through, she knew that the boy had acted in the most loving way possible, and made her become the woman she is today. END: Because you Because these things in life are so important. Sometimes learning is so important. Because you decide why you do it. Others do not decide for you. So the story goes
  23. The Journey of Her Life There was once a time when she would walk in fear, dark and alone, Her life seemed no longer free, her future no more set in stone. Days appeared long and cold, weeks were ruthless as they took their toll, Yet little by little, her mind inched forward as she pursued a brand new goal. She smiles as she hears the faint murmur of mild morning rain, For a joyous moment it washes away the tears again. Much later the fawn coloured clouds of dusk illuminate the evening sky, With a contented sigh, she realises that another day in her journey has passed by. Where there once was darkness, she now sees an ever glowing light, The parting shadows revealing the colours of a distant rainbow bright, The mirror on her wall reflecting a lasting beauty, still shining delicate and true, As she makes her way outside, her soul searching for blossoming pastures anew. Every day she reads aloud from her book of life, words of promise and love, Occasionally she pauses, her eyes moving reflectively to the ceiling above, For she knows this remarkable story has no ending, Her journey is only just beginning, the wonders of her life still ascending.
  24. I love him more then words can say, I miss him more and more everyday. He lights up my life he is perfect for me, I just wish that he could see what I see. He is so wonderful the man of my dreams, In this life nothing is what it seems. He lifts me up when I am down and sad, He makes me feel beautiful and makes me feel glad. He knows how and what to do to keep me here, But as I look around I notice he is not near. He smells so nice and as I look into his brown eyes, It stops my pain and makes me forget all my cries. When he is around and when he holds me tight, Everything that has happened bad just goes out of sight. He is the most wonderful person that I could have ever met, My heart my soul my love my mind everything is set. I can hear his heart beat from a mile away, That just puts a smile on my face to know that he's ok. He is my true love he is the one that I want for life, I want to have his children and would love to be his wife. When he smiles and winks at me and kisses my forhead, I forget everything bad that was ever said. When he comes to see me and sings to me all night, It makes me feel safe and warm then I have no fright. He never breaks his promises he is always so true, This wonderful man im talking about has good ways to. Open your arms and give me a hug and smile for me today, I love you with all my heart and that is all I have to say. by me Tell me what you think?
  25. Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror And wondered is this really you Is this really what you've become Thru all the everyday battles and struggles Is this how your gonna live your life Im still a victim of my past It haunts me everyday It feels like forever since i felt normal I dont really know if i ever even felt normal for me Its just everything isnt the way i thought it would be Nothing turned out alright I sometimes ask myself what do i have to live for I still ask myself that I live in a prison of broken dreams and empty promises My life just goes in one big vicious cycle and i dont really see a way out I just dont see that stopping me I havent really wrote like this in years I could show you what i was writing before and it was like i was crazy I dont even know if i really was or wasnt Everything is all mixed in gray Nothing is black or white I look at myself or try not to look at myself everyday I just really dont want this to be the truth of my life I wanted so much more but i can barely make it out of my front door now Im just lost in this type of vertigo phase where nothing seems real or fake Its all in just bits and pieces Nothing is clear I just hope that somewhere along this life of mine that things fall into place Ive been thru too much to always have to struggle like this all the time Its just i dont really know if thats the type of life i was born to have All my life its been one hardship after the other I guess that will be just another chapter in my life good or bad but will the main character in my story make it or will he just be another tragedy waiting to happen