Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. okay i was just wondering if anyone else experiances these symptoms.. first of all i have a history of fainting and migrane headaches, i have a small headache at least every other day.. i have fainted 2 times in my life.. the second i passed out in the middle of class at school (im 17 by the way) and i was rushed to the doctor for tests. they did blood work and whatnot, and all of my bloodwork came back perfect.. my doctor recommended a cat scan but because of the money i wasnt able to get one done. well anyway, noone seemed too worried about it so i just went on not thinking too much of it.. but it just seems that i'm dizzy every day! every time i stand up i get so dizzy like im about to pass out, i even black out most of the time! i even have to lean on the wall so i dont fall over! i also experiance mild nausea most days.. i just dont know if this is common? or what this could be a symptom of? any advice would be helpful! thanks in advance
  2. First to all of the women that have helped me through to this point I thank you and you know who you are. So I get home from work yesterday with a horrible headache and need to rest it before I go migraine (my shot is at my bfs many miles away) So before I dim the lights for rest I call the bf to tell him I am not feeling right in the head and his response is 'so you are blowing me off?' I said Excuse me but I feel like crap and I called to tell you I was home and I need to let this headache flyover...I went to bed at 8:30pm. I was awakened by a phone call from him at 11:30pm (we are in the process of moving in together) He starts going crazy about how he doesn't know if I can get a job up there...(in East BF) and on and on. Well we have had a history since we met about him calling me on any given Tuesday and going ballistic accusing me of seeing someone else, sleeping with someone else, everything a jealous lover can throw. So, feeling the headache had dissapated enough....I fired a shot! Right between the eyes. Then I told him I needed to go back to bed as we both work early this morning. I could not sleep. Started thinking maybe after all these months that HE is the one sneaking out on Tuesdays (duh LB) So I fired off a missive about it and every other word was F! I was so upset it just flew off my fingers! He called this morning and we laughed so hard that I woke up the neighbors...Seems we are both nervous about combining households and the possiblity of marriage is looming large in HIS head....I have always said oh no not again, maybe I will do some kind granola committment ceremony but that is it...OK to sum up, I finally got my cajones back and went off on him, instead of just curling up and taking it. There, I feel better all the way around. Thank you for listening! LB
  3. So I get the WORST pms ever! I've tried everything but nothing helps!! I've taken midol,pamprin,primrose oil, and I'm already on prozac. It makes me sooooo irritable, I don't want to be around anyone even my bf who I love very much...I don't even wanna kiss him or spend time with him. It totally changes me and physically I get soo nauseous and fatigue plus horrible cramps and headaches. It lasts like two weeks to!! Can anyone help?????
  4. My boyfriend has been getting headaches lately during sex. It happens when we start going really hard and fast and when he is not too far from orgasm. It has only been happening over the last two weeks maybe but it has happened on every occasion. Sometimes we have to stop and he takes a few minutes to recover but by then the mood is lost. Has anyone ever experienced this and is there anything we can do to stop it? Also, last week he just finished a course of antibotics for an eye injury. Could this be a side effect? Suggestions appriciated
  5. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I just wanted to thank you. I have not been on this site very long (only about a month), and I totally appreciate your knowledge and guidance. I spoke to you for a brief while this morning and you really helped me gain a new outlook on my life. I want to encourage anyone and everyone that is having difficulties in a relationship or getting through a tough break-up to read Dave's posts. There is no better source of knowledge than someone who has been there, done that, and knows the ropes. Save yourself a headache and LISTEN to what he has to say. One way or another, you WILL be a happier person. Thanks Dave, Marshall p.s. YES, I use a loofa, and I am proud of it!!! LOL!!
  6. So I have been seeing this girl for like 2 months. Things have been good up until last week when I didn't see her @ all for Valentines Day cuz of weather and then the next 2 days we were gonna do something but she kept breaking plans. Well anyways I finally get to see her last night and she is being really distant. So I kinda just distanced myself from her instead of courting her. She had a headache and kept complaining so I kinda went and layed on the other couch so I didn't keep bumping into her and stuff while we were laying on the couch together. So I go lay on the other couch, and decided I was going to go lay down in her bed hoping she would follow. Well I wake up at 4am and she is passed out on the couch so I tried to see if she wanted to come lay in be with me but she gave me an attitude so I let her be. This morning I woke up and went and sat on the couch and she was doing housework and stuff and then told me she was going to go shopping so I gathered my things and told her I was going home. Then she loses it telling me that she hasn't seen me all week and that she isnt going to see me much of this week because she has to study for a test on wed and that Im an {Mod Edit} cuz I don't wanna spend time with her. I never even said I didn't want to chill with her. So I try to avoid confrontation and say that I wanted to go home and shower and change cuz I stunk and that she could come down to my house later and we could do something. Then all I get is attitude saying that she don't want to come down to my city(20 minutes away) and that I am selfish and that things are always the way I want them to be. I just laughed at her and gave her a kiss and left. Looks like I am in the dog house now cuz she broke plans with me all week and I didn't want to go to the mall with her today but still invited her over. ridiculous.
  7. Hello people I get headaches all the time. In 2005 I got glasses, as my left eye is slightly weaker than my right, and the optician thought that it was the both of them working overtime to focues properly that caused my headaches. I was only supposed to use them to read, write, drive, use the computer...that kind of stuff...any time I had to concentrate on one thing. I can see fine without them - they were more of a headache preventative. I haven't worn them as much recently, and I haven't had the long drawn out headaches that I used to. But I keep getting sharp pains in my head, particularly after I stand up - regardless of whether it's standing up quickly ro from lying down or whatever. Sometimes they happen when I'm walking. It feels like a corkscrew going through my head, but only for a few seconds. Any ideas? Should I go back to the opticians?
  8. Two things happened separately but in the same time frame and I'm at work and can't focus because I'm so depressed and sad. One thing was that my old roommate and friend of two years exploded cause I asked her to pay for half of an expensive part she broke on my car when I got a flat tire and she was showing me how to change it. She jumped on the crowbar til the nub broke off and it cost me more than $90 to fix it. When I sent her an email asking her to pay for it, it ended in a whole bunch of emails attacking my person and who I am and how people "warned her about me" And then this guy I was dating (not in a relationship) still goes to my yoga studio. And we were friendly afterwards, I asked him if he wanted to come over for dinner after yoga and he said yeah (by email) but then this girl was flirting with him at the exit, saying hi or something and the look on her face... beaming at him like he was a gift sent from the heavens. When I exited he saw me and started talking to me, the girl went down the stairs but kept looking at him. Then when we got down the stairs he said, I'll call you in 5/10 minutes and ask for your address. I said, why 5/10 minutes? He said "you're gonna cook right" and I just gave him a weird look. I said, where are you going? and he wouldn't tell me. and I was like o.k. whatever. And then he called me five minutes later and was asking me where was i, and i was telling him how to get there, supposedly he was on the way, had a headache, probably needed to drink water, and someone clicked in on the line, and he said, he'd call me back. and he called me back 15 minutes later and said he had a headache and wasn't going to come over. i was like "whatever, i don't believe you". we ended up talking for a long while, 45 minutes, he was at his house cause his cell phone dropped the call and he called me from his house number. but it was weird. he wouldn't explain anything about his strangeness and said that he had missed out on an opportunity with a girl cause he was protecting my feelings etc, etc. he just said that i'm so "difficult" I told him, look, I am not into you anymore, I'm attracted to you sexually, that is all. And we discussed the possibility of becoming just sex buddies, but he wasn't happy with it cause I was proposing it and it "gives you control". He didn't like "to be told what to do". So I thought about the whole thing and sent him an email this morning saying forget it, the magic from our friendship was gone, he refused to acknowledge my feelings about his strangeness, our communication was bad, we should just write it off. that i valued what we had, but it was gone now, probably my fault. no response. I feel like crap. Now I have to leave the yoga studio cause I don't want to see him and the girls that will flirt with him. There are mostly women and he is ripped physically and very handsome and so they will. And there aren't any men for ME to flirt with!! Sigh. I feel bad, I got an email from my old roommates boyfriend saying he went into my room and ripped up the check she'd written me, that I was trying to "trample" on her... I feel sooooo darn saaaad. I was soooo happy and confident yesterday, so that was why I invited him for dinner and he totally blew me off in this really rude way. So why do I care??? Why do I care about someone who soooooo **obviously** is just really good with words and is conceited and arrogant, and doesn't care about me at all??? Why? I can't even focus without feeling like crying...
  9. I posted alittle while ago about a bruise like pain on the top of my head. The dr. then told me it was a sinus infection (even though i lacked a stuffy nose or normal facial sinus pains). Well this was over 2 weeks ago and the pain has not gone away. I do not get headaches but the area is still extremely sensative to touch. Also I have noticed a slight tingling in my left arm when i lay down (not sure if it is related). Is it time for me to go back to the dr? I am really having a hard time relaxing with this bruise like spot on the top of my head not going away. It freaks me out. Please tell me what you guys think.
  10. Hi yes for 2 days now i noticed that there is a spot on the top of my head that when i push slightly on causes soreness and pressure 2 inches from it. Also i have gotten moderate headaches at this same spot maybe 1-2 times a week. I was wondering if it is normal to get headaches in the same exact spot or could this be like a tumor or something. although no bump is present and i have no other symptoms. please help ease the hypochondriac i am
  11. when i think about this i laught the other day i was waiting for my bf's call like everyday around 7pm. time was passing by and no call at all. i was getting ancious and when it was already 10pm i started calling to his cellphone many times, maybe 10 or 15 times. he didnt anwsered so i was like crazy and crying cause of the bad feelings i get when this happenes(isnt common but when it does i get very worried) then he finally called and he said he was sorry he fell asleepy. gosh! he was just sleeping and i was making a big scene in front of my mom ](*,) i was very tired of crying and with a big headache, so i told him that it was okey and i wanted to better talk tomorrow cause i wasnt feeling good. he asked: aren't you feeling good cause i fell asleepy? i didnt know what to say, i just said no, but i needed to rest cause it was late. i dont know why i react the way but i think i have some reasons to do it. ummm, anyway i'd like to hear your advise, i think i have to be some carefree if this happenes.
  12. ugh, my TMJ is soo bad now! I have headaches/ear pain & can't eat ANYTHING Anyways...so I called a neuromuscular dentist and they said they'd charge 6,000 dollars for treatment!!! Anyone ever tried anything that helped?????
  13. I just started my first day back at university and I was so nervous even though I know most of the people of my course. I'm a 20 year old female. Before I walked in the lecture hall, my heart was beating so fast and I was sweating and shaking and I was really really self-conscious! I don't think it noticed much to others because I try so hard to hide it. I am also very shy but not as bad as I used to be because I've been reading self-help books on confidence over the summer. I wear my hair down to hide my face and ears.. I don't even know why but it makes me feel safe. I was also meant to see someone after but I couldn't find him and I went to the canteen instead and then saw him later and just waved?? I couldn't even speak to him. I also drove past two boys I know because I was so anxious and I now feel really bad about not giving them a lift. I have such a headache now and I haven't done anything except spend an hour in a lecture and come home! I just have so much anxiety! But the thing is.. as soon as I get back to my car or back home I breathe a huge sigh of relief and get back to my normal bubbly self (the side to me that only close friends and family see) Its such a shame that I can't be myself. Does anyone have any tips on controlling anxiety or being myself more?
  14. Men are ALWAYS supposed to make the first move, but people don't understand that there are alot of guys just as shy as women. Men want to be "wanted" as well, not just "considered" like some canidate looking for your vote. Then you have those females that get alot of attention and love playing cat & mouse/jump through the hoops games. She'll find that one guy who doesn't go for the games and gets upset/crazy over it. Understand alot of guys have just stopped trying even though they're interesed. play the chase game by yourself. It's a major headache trying to figure out if a female is interested or just being friendly without looking like a fool. The flirting skills are limited and they don't make their intentions/desires obvious enough. No one progresses because it's all just a big game of who has more control. You won't increase your chances for good relationships expecting guys to mind-read and than randomly jump on you. No matter what women say: Nice guys finish last
  15. How do i start... hmm i'm a gurl clocking 20 very soon, the problem is that i had sex without protection with my bf but im sure he didn't came inside of me but i cant tell about the pre-came which is a possibility. The issue now is that, im having a slight headache, and my stomach is killing me big time, i cant even describe how im feeling right now, im just not myself, so i was wondering is it possible to be a month pregnant and get all this symptoms.. i think its too early, maybe im having a fever or something... Pls i'll like to hear anyone opinion into this.. i'm worried.
  16. Guys, Im alittle scared for my health at the moment. Im getting really sharp headaches, they come and go. Im waiting til my doctor comes from holidays so I can see her, however in the meantime I need to drive 40 mins to uni, do you think its safe?? What should I take? Im scared, what if I have a tumour or cancer or something!? Its probably my fault for being sick because I stress too much!
  17. Once again ello all, I know this kinda question does the rounds but anyhows here goes.... I have been playing football for years and as all guys do we check out the other guys equipment so I always knew I am on the small side and it has not really affected me to stop taking a shower or seeing girls. The girls I have seen have never made fun or laughed them selves silly or get a headache the moment they reach down below.. but as a tricky subject not one you can ask your mates or a not too serious girlfriend.. I thought I would ask complete strangers.. hehe.. My penis when flaccid is 2.75 inches and 4.75 when errect with a girth of just under 5... So my questions are Would you be disappointed if when you first took a glimpse? Is it small? could it satisfy? Have you seen a smaller one? Well this I know sounds silly but I am not that hang up about it I am just curious and would love some honest and frank feed back.. Thanks for reading my ramblings and I hope you all have a fab day... Thanks, Al
  18. it's like things look up and life comes and smacks me down. I have a really bad stress headache, the kids are annoying me, my schedule got screwed up, and my hot water heater exploded, and did I mention that the meat I was supposed to cook for dinner got knocked out of the fridge (don't know how) and was laying in the floor, so now I have to piece together a meal of crap because we don't have anymore meat until Friday? why is my life like this today? I just want to cry, I just want to give up, I feel like I am going to vomit. anyone got any really cool coping skills?
  19. Hi, my name is grace. i need some advice. i love my boyfriend so much it hurts, i have never been in love before and am amazed at its power. he can be so loving, he can be so generous and everyone thinks he is wonderful. unforyunately, he has another side which he has warned me about. He hit his ex girlfriend, he controlled her and manipulated her and he was upfront about all this. i am an intelligent girl, i should have seen this and left him but i love him. i pissed him off the other day and he went to hiot me but stopped himself, instead he dragged me 10 feet on the floor by my hair. i could be pregnant as we are trying for a baby. this upset me so much i was hysterical, he knows that my mum used to hit me and he knows that all i want from him is security and stability. then yesterday, a week after the dragging, we were having an argument in the car and i said i didnt think it was going to work out between us. i didnt mean it, i didnt even think too much about it before i sais it because i so deaperately want it to work. As soon as i had said it he hit me in the head, he hit me so hard and kept on hittion in the same place. i put my arms up when i realised he wasnt stopping as i could feel my brain hitting the sides of my head it was awful. i begged him to stop, i kept saying "i love you, why are you doing this, please stop" over and over. He really hurt my head and my arm. I got back, lay on the bed and cried. i cried bacause i had an awful headache, my arm hurt, i love him and he has just destroyed ll the security i felt with him., i felt so protected before, he said if anyone ever hurt me he would kill them so how could he hurt me? i said all this to him, i looked into his eyes and i cried. he sat in silence looking back at me. i cried so much my eyes hurt. i held his hand and kept asking why. he apologised to me, he said it wouldnt happen again, he said he didnt want to do it, its just that i stressed him out. he said he hit me so many times because id made hom hit me once and that pissed him off even more. im still here, hoping he will change but in my heart of hearts i dont think he will. i think he will hit me again but i dont want to believe it because i love him soooooooo much. i really really do. what do i do? i want to live with him and love him forever but an=m i being really dissillusioned in thinking that he may change? help.
  20. I have bulimic/anoretic tendencies(definitly not a full-blown disorder, it usually happens in stints, a week on, a few weeks off...) and an iron deficiency, but I don't think that really explains whatever's wrong with me. Usually if I don't eat I get nauseas and get headaches etc. But now it seems that even if I eat I'm still feeling this way all the time. It's horrible because I'll feel sick for hours or even days and I keep having to eat when I'm not hungry to try to get it to go away. I was having just the horrible headaches for a while, now it's everything. I went to the doctor for the headaches, they didn't find anything, thought maybe it's migranes. A couple months ago after an anoretic/bulimic stint I couldn't stop feeling nauseas and I started having horrible leg, foot and back aches all of a sudden, so badly that I couldn't sit or stand still for more than a few seconds. It went on for 2 days and finally it got so bad that I had to go to the hospital. They didn't find anything, just gave me a shot for pain. Now, I haven't been throwing up/starving for a while, so I don't think it's that. Any ideas? (Please don't lecture me on my ana/mia tendencies, I'm well aware that it can cause a lot of health problems and result in death.) -E.
  21. I'll be talking to my best friend and she'll just space out. She'll stare at one spot for up to like 5 minutes and nothing will bring her out of it until she shakes it off somehow. I waved my hand in front of her and tried talking to her and when she finally came out of it, she didn't even remember doing it. She's going to the doctors on Tuesday but I was just wondering if anyone knows what it could be. She has been having really bad headaches constantly for about 3 weeks and now she's spacing out. I'm really worried about her.
  22. Hey, So my mom is getting these weird flashes of zig zag lights in her eyes! she doesn't have headaches or migranes. has anyone ever had this???
  23. After a few weeks of careful consideration, I've come to the decision that my girlfriend and I just aren't going to work. I'm in a position where I can't do anything fun or intense on my weekends because she's dealing with chronic headaches. Of course, it's not her fault – but we're stuck just "hanging' out" for the day. Now if I want to go kayaking or something I go with my 'rents or by myself. Everything ELSE is going just, though.
  24. Can anyone give me some suggestions regarding an efficient time management, particularly, when you have a rigorous and regular outdoor work requiring you to halt outstation for almost 20-25 days in a month and requiring you to do all the household work single-handedly? After all these, I hardly find any time and energy to concentrate in anything else other than some occasional binge and movies. But I am feverishly falling short of accomplishing any hobby like reading good books or cultivating newspaper stories and articles. This is giving me a depressing headache all the time.
  25. Does anybody have any surefire way of getting rid of a headache? This morning I woke up with a really nasty headache and now it wont go away. I took all my asthma meds, took two Excedrin, and drank a cup of coffee (the headache isnt from lack of caffeine) and now I am having small bouts of dizziness. The last time I had a headache this bad, it stayed with me almost the whole day. I have a lot to do today and I dont have time to deal with this headache and dizziness. I have to run errands and my best friend's bf is coming down to see me to pick up a document that I refused to give them this past weekend because they stood me up on Sunday night about dinner plans (I drove back down to San Diego from LA because they wanted to go out to dinner and they canceled on me at the last minute . He wants to go out to dinner with me, pick up the document, and discuss some things with me. I am starting to think that my constant headaches have something to do with my problems with my spine. Two years ago, I developed numbness and tingling sensations in some fingers of my left hand. They bothered me for a while and got worse so I went to see a doctor. After numerous MRIs and CT scans, it was discovered that I have a fluid filled cyst in the back of my brain and I have two fused vertebrae in my upper spine that are pressing on my spinal cord as I get older. I need surgery to correct it but I am so afraid to get the surgery done so I have put it off for a long time. In the last month or so, I have developed some really nasty headaches that take a lot of me and are hard to get rid of. If I take my pain pills (Vicodin), the headaches will go away. I dont want to constantly take the pain pills so I was wondering if there was a natural way to get rid of these pesky headaches. I have also developed dizzy spells that come out of nowhere, where I feel the room is spinning or feel as though the floor has dropped out from under me. And in the last month, I have developed some shaking in some of the fingers of my left hand. I guess I really need some advice about some non-medical ways to get rid of my headache. As for the other stuff (dizziness and shaking in my fingers, I am not sure what to do about that).