Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. If you could have any one super power, what would it be? Mine would be the ability to stop time. Isn't that the one thing I always hear myself saying, thinking, feeling? If only I had more time. Isn't that the wish on everyone's tongue tip? So okay, new found power, say you happen, I know the moral of the day is that I'll end up wasting you on trivial s**t, but sometimes I just need to gather my thoughts and collect myself. Life is fast and it only seems to be getting faster. One day I was 16 and all I could think about was the endless currency of precious time I had to spend. It was so undervalued. I'd do nothing with it. Spend it in bed, spend it online, spend it daydreaming. The only thing that's changed is the first part - hello new early riser - goodbye I've got forever so let's just chill and things will happen next year. Now I wake up 24 having to think if I'm actually well into my twenties or just getting started so I still have the excuse of 'but I'm young!' I'm getting married in two and a bit weeks time, things are changing but I feel the same. I need more time! More time to plan, more time to get myself sorted, more time to figure out what I want and need to do before it's too late, before I say I went to sleep 24, newly wed and woke up 36 and aching with the feeling - I could of done so much more, if only I had more time. If I could use my magic power only once, it would be for the most selfish reason. I would pause time whilst D holds me. Those moments where you wake up on Sunday morning to cool sheets, drizzly weather, grey sky peeking through the blinds and his arm around you. I would want that feeling forever, his chest moving up and down, his mouth open in deep sleep, like my own personal statue of beauty and everything I've ever wanted and more. When I wake up in his arms nothing else matters. Okay, now this daydreamer has to walk herself to the office and put the dreams and the day on hold. Daydream in your own time, the world will not stop for me and time waits for no man. I just want to get through this week of dreary work, I just want to have the courage to not wimp out and run from my problems. I'm starting this diary because I guess I start a lot of things that I feel like, but I really badly want to keep this one up. I don't even think it's made me feel better. More last minute planning tomorrow. I have a day out to a bohemian cocktail bar with my fiancé and best friend at the weekend - we're choosing wedding rings. I can't wait to be his wife, that's all I keep thinking, through all the drudge and ridiculous planning - I can't wait to be his wife. Write you later, Lo x
  2. My question is for anyone. Why does a guy wish to share his wife/girlfriend with someone else.? we are not taking about swinging here but the pleasure of watching him wife with another men. for ever my husband has asked me to have sex with some of his Friends and i always said no way well 6 month ago i said OK and to my surprise it was Very good. I have had several partners and many repeats,i feel super,not slutty at all, i am far more sexual then i ever thought i was, i have sex all the time,i lost 10 lbs lol. i feel great and it shows.My relation with my husband is equally great, our sex life is hotter then ever,we are closer then ever as well,we talk and hell we even listen.. many of our Friends know about our lifestyle and it sure add to the trill,we dint put it in your face but we don't over hide it as well. i am one of those that has to understand the why for everything, so why is our relation so much better now,why i feel so in control and so...alive your thoughts please. Susan
  3. Understanding the Power of Words in Marriage Words hold immense power in shaping the dynamics of a marriage. In the realm of love and commitment, the right words can act as a soothing balm for the soul, a spark for rekindling passion, or a bridge over troubled waters. Understanding the impact of words is essential in nurturing a healthy, loving relationship with your wife. "Marriage quotes for wife" are more than mere phrases; they are vehicles of emotion and thought, carrying with them the potential to strengthen the bond you share. These quotes can serve as reminders of the love, respect, and admiration that underpin a successful marriage. They remind us that marriage is not just a legal bond but a journey of emotional and spiritual companionship. Whether it's a simple 'I love you' or a more profound quote, these words have the power to resonate deeply, reaffirming the commitment and affection you have for each other. In times of conflict or stress, a thoughtful quote can be a reminder of the reasons you chose to walk this path together. It can offer perspective, bring a smile, or open the door to deeper communication. In moments of joy and celebration, these quotes amplify the happiness, acting as a testament to the journey you have embarked upon together. As we delve into various quotes throughout this article, keep in mind the unique nature of your relationship. The best marriage quotes for your wife are those that reflect your personal story and feelings. They should be a mirror to your life together, capturing the essence of your shared experiences, dreams, and hopes for the future. Key Takeaways: Words have a powerful impact in a marriage, offering comfort, rekindling love, and fostering understanding. "Marriage quotes for wife" serve as meaningful expressions of love, respect, and admiration. Quotes can be a tool for communication, offering perspective in challenging times and amplifying joy in happy moments. Personalization of quotes makes them more impactful, reflecting the unique journey of a couple. Using the right quotes at the right time can significantly strengthen the marital bond. Celebrating Your Journey Together: Quotes to Inspire Marriage is a journey marked by highs and lows, successes and challenges, laughter and tears. Celebrating this journey is vital in keeping the spark alive. Quotes that reflect the beauty of this journey can serve as powerful reminders of the love, commitment, and shared experiences that form the foundation of your marriage. These quotes, embodying the essence of companionship, can inspire both you and your wife to cherish every moment of your journey together. Reflecting on shared memories through marriage quotes can reignite the passion and remind you both of the beautiful moments you have experienced together. Whether it's a quote about the day you first met, your wedding day, or a simple moment that holds special meaning, these words can transport you back in time, reigniting the feelings of love and connection that brought you together. Quotes that celebrate your journey also serve as a reminder of the strength and resilience of your bond. They can illustrate how you've grown together, overcome obstacles, and supported each other through life's ups and downs. These words can be a source of strength and motivation, especially during challenging times, reinforcing the idea that together, you can face anything. Inspiring quotes can also be a tool for future aspirations, helping to visualize and manifest the continued growth and happiness in your marriage. They encourage you and your wife to dream together, plan for the future, and keep moving forward, hand in hand, heart in heart. Integrating these celebratory quotes into your daily life, whether through a note, a message, or spoken words, can make a significant impact. They serve as small but powerful expressions of your love, appreciation, and excitement for the journey you are on together. Expressions of Love: Heartfelt Quotes for Your Wife Expressing love through words can be incredibly powerful, especially in a marriage. Heartfelt quotes specifically tailored for your wife can capture the depth of your feelings, offering a window into your heart. These expressions of love, whether grand or simple, carry immense weight and can deeply touch her soul. A well-chosen quote can convey feelings that might be hard to express in everyday language. It can articulate the depth of your affection, your admiration for her strength, your gratitude for her presence in your life, or the joy she brings to your world. Each quote is a testament to the unique bond you share, a bond that is intricately woven with love, respect, and mutual understanding. For moments of celebration, like anniversaries or birthdays, a romantic quote can add a special touch to your gift or message, making the occasion even more memorable. In these instances, a quote can encapsulate years of love and shared experiences, serving as a beautiful tribute to your relationship. In times of difficulty or distance, a heartfelt quote can bridge gaps, offer comfort, and remind your wife of the unshakeable love you have for her. These words can be a beacon of light in darker times, a reminder that no matter what, you are there for her, in heart and in spirit. Everyday moments also present opportunities to use love quotes. A simple message sent in the middle of a busy day, a quote left on a note on the fridge, or words whispered before sleep can make ordinary moments extraordinary. They serve as gentle reminders of your love, keeping the flame of passion and romance alive in your daily life. Ultimately, the most impactful quotes are those that resonate with your unique relationship. They might be quotes from literature, movies, famous personalities, or even your own words. The key is in choosing words that are sincere, meaningful, and reflective of the depth of your feelings for your wife. Navigating Challenges: Quotes for Difficult Times Every marriage encounters its share of challenges, and it's during these times that the right words can provide immense strength and solace. Quotes for difficult times in a marriage are not just words; they are lifelines that can help couples navigate through the stormy seas of life. These quotes can serve as reminders of the resilience, commitment, and mutual support that are foundational to any strong marriage. When facing challenges, whether they be financial troubles, health issues, or external stresses, a meaningful quote can remind both partners of the strength they possess together. It's in these moments that words can become a source of inspiration, encouraging a mindset of overcoming obstacles as a unified front, rather than facing them alone. Quotes that speak to perseverance and hope can be especially powerful, offering a beacon of light during darker times. Furthermore, these quotes can foster a sense of empathy and understanding between partners. They remind us that part of the beauty of marriage is being there for each other, not only in joyous times but more importantly, in times of adversity. Quotes that emphasize patience, understanding, and unconditional support can reinforce the bonds of marriage, making them stronger in the face of challenges. Ultimately, quotes for difficult times are about hope and the enduring power of love. They serve as affirmations that even the toughest times can be weathered together, and that every challenge faced as a couple can lead to deeper understanding and a stronger relationship. The Role of Humor: Light-Hearted Quotes for Your Spouse Humor plays a crucial role in keeping the spark alive in any marriage. Light-hearted, humorous quotes can bring joy, laughter, and a sense of fun to your relationship. They remind us that love is not only about deep emotional connections but also about enjoying each other's company and cherishing the lighter moments of life together. Introducing humor through quotes can be a delightful way to break the monotony of daily routines. A funny, witty quote can bring an instant smile to your spouse's face, turning a regular day into a memorable one. These quotes can range from playful teasing to witty observations about life and love, all aimed at bringing a sense of joy and laughter to your marriage. In moments of misunderstanding or minor disagreements, a light-hearted quote can act as a peacemaker, easing tensions and reminding both of you not to take things too seriously. It's a gentle nudge to remember the joy and happiness that brought you together in the first place, and to focus on the positive aspects of your relationship. Furthermore, humorous quotes can be a way of expressing love in a unique and playful manner. They can reflect the quirky, fun side of your relationship, celebrating the unique dynamics that make your marriage special. In this way, humor becomes not just a source of laughter, but a unique expression of love and affection. Lastly, incorporating humor into your marriage through quotes is about creating a joyful, relaxed atmosphere where both partners feel comfortable and happy. It's about building a relationship where laughter is as valued as deep conversations, and where joy is found not just in grand gestures, but in the small, everyday moments of life together. Quotes for Anniversaries: Celebrating Milestones Together Anniversaries are significant milestones in a marriage, marking another year of love, companionship, and shared experiences. Quotes that celebrate these occasions can add a special touch, encapsulating the essence of your journey together. They can serve as poignant reminders of the love that has grown and evolved over the years, renewing the commitment and affection you share. On anniversaries, reflecting on the past is as important as looking forward to the future. Quotes that reminisce about the day you met, your wedding, or other significant moments can evoke cherished memories, bringing a sense of nostalgia and warmth. They remind you of the path you've traversed together, the challenges you've overcome, and the joys you've shared. Moreover, anniversary quotes can also be forward-looking, filled with hope and excitement for the years to come. They can express aspirations for continued growth, deeper understanding, and enduring love. These quotes are not just reflections but also promises – promises of unwavering support, everlasting affection, and a commitment to continue building a beautiful life together. Choosing the right quote for your anniversary can be a deeply personal decision. It might be a line from a song that holds special meaning, a quote from a favorite book, or even words you penned yourself. The key is finding something that resonates with your unique relationship, something that truly captures the essence of your love and commitment. Incorporating these quotes into your anniversary celebrations can make the occasion even more memorable. Whether written in a card, spoken over a candlelit dinner, or shared in a quiet moment together, these words add an extra layer of meaning and sentiment to your special day. Beyond just being words, these quotes are a testament to the journey you have embarked upon together. They celebrate not just the passage of time, but the growth, the learning, the laughter, and even the tears that have been part of your journey. They are a tribute to the enduring nature of your love and the unbreakable bond you share. In essence, anniversary quotes are more than mere words; they are echoes of the heart. They capture the beauty, the challenges, and the triumphs of your marriage, serving as a beautiful reminder of what you have created together and the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Deepening the Bond: Quotes on Connection and Understanding Deepening the bond in a marriage is about nurturing connection and understanding. Quotes that speak to these aspects can be powerful tools in fostering a closer relationship. They can encapsulate the importance of empathy, open communication, and a deep emotional connection, which are the bedrock of a strong, healthy marriage. Quotes on connection often emphasize the importance of being present in the relationship, both physically and emotionally. They remind us that true connection is not just about being in the same space but about being attuned to each other's needs, dreams, and fears. These quotes can serve as gentle reminders to listen actively, to engage deeply, and to be fully present in each other's lives. Understanding, on the other hand, is about empathy and acceptance. Quotes that touch on understanding highlight the significance of seeing things from your partner's perspective, accepting them for who they are, and loving them unconditionally. These words can reinforce the idea that understanding is a key element in building a resilient and loving relationship. Additionally, quotes that explore the complexities of marriage can help couples appreciate the depth and richness of their relationship. They can prompt introspection and discussion, leading to a deeper understanding of each other and the dynamics of the relationship. Using quotes to express these deeper sentiments can be particularly impactful. Whether it's sharing a quote that resonates with you during a conversation, including it in a note or letter, or simply reflecting on its meaning together, these words can serve as catalysts for deepening the emotional and spiritual connection between you and your wife. Ultimately, quotes on connection and understanding are about celebrating the depth of your bond. They serve as reminders of the beauty and complexity of your relationship, encouraging ongoing growth, empathy, and love in your marriage journey. Quotes to Reflect Growth and Change in Marriage Marriage is an evolving journey, marked by growth and change. Quotes that reflect this evolution can be deeply resonant, acknowledging the ways in which both partners and their relationship transform over time. These quotes can celebrate the beauty of growing together, adapting, and evolving in the shared journey of life. Growth in marriage often involves learning from each other, adapting to life's changes, and growing individually and as a couple. Quotes that speak to this growth highlight the dynamic nature of love and the importance of supporting each other's personal development. They remind us that change is not just inevitable but also a vital part of a thriving marriage. Change in marriage can also relate to the deepening of emotional connections, the strengthening of trust, and the evolution of shared goals and dreams. Quotes that capture these aspects can be powerful affirmations of the progress and depth that come with time. They acknowledge that change is a sign of life and vitality in a relationship, not something to be feared. Moreover, these quotes can serve as a source of inspiration and motivation. They can encourage couples to embrace the changes life brings, viewing them as opportunities for growth and deepening love. They can also offer comfort during times of transition, reminding couples that growth often comes with challenges but leads to greater strength and understanding. Including quotes about growth and change in conversations, letters, or as part of anniversary celebrations can add depth and meaning to these occasions. They can be a way to reflect on the journey so far and to look forward to the future with optimism and excitement. Ultimately, quotes on growth and change in marriage are about honoring the journey. They acknowledge the work, the love, the patience, and the resilience required to build a life together. They celebrate the fact that through all the changes life brings, the constant is the love and commitment shared between partners. Gratitude and Appreciation: Expressing Thanks in Words Expressing gratitude and appreciation in a marriage is essential for nurturing a loving and supportive relationship. Quotes that convey thanks and appreciation can encapsulate the depth of gratitude for your partner's presence, actions, and love. These expressions of thanks can strengthen the bond between partners, fostering a culture of appreciation and mutual respect. Gratitude in marriage is about acknowledging the small acts of kindness, the daily gestures of love, and the consistent support your partner provides. Quotes that express this gratitude help to highlight the importance of not taking each other for granted. They serve as reminders of the value of these everyday actions and the impact they have on the health and happiness of the relationship. Appreciation, on the other hand, is about recognizing and valuing your partner's unique qualities and contributions to the marriage. Quotes that express appreciation can articulate what you cherish about your partner – their strength, their kindness, their sense of humor, or their unwavering support. These words can make your partner feel seen, valued, and loved. Using quotes to express gratitude and appreciation can be especially impactful during special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays, but they are equally important in everyday life. A heartfelt quote shared in a note, a message, or in person can turn an ordinary day into something special, reinforcing the love and appreciation you feel for your partner. Quotes on gratitude and appreciation are not just words; they are expressions of the heart. They are a way to articulate the often indescribable feelings of thankfulness and admiration, reminding both partners of the beauty and value of their relationship and the love that sustains it. Inspiring a Future Together: Hopeful Quotes for Longevity Looking towards the future with hope and optimism is a cornerstone of a lasting marriage. Quotes that inspire a vision of the future together can be a powerful source of motivation and hope. They can encapsulate the dreams, aspirations, and enduring love that couples look forward to sharing in their continued journey together. Hopeful quotes for longevity in marriage often touch on themes of enduring love, shared dreams, and mutual support. They offer a vision of a future filled with love, joy, and companionship, reinforcing the commitment to grow old together. These quotes can serve as gentle reminders of the beautiful possibilities that the future holds for a married couple. Moreover, these quotes can provide comfort during times of uncertainty or difficulty. They remind couples that every journey has its ups and downs, but with love, patience, and perseverance, they can look forward to a bright and fulfilling future. These words can be a beacon of hope, guiding couples through the complexities of life. Incorporating hopeful quotes into your marriage can be a way of regularly reaffirming your commitment and optimism for the future. Whether shared during significant moments, anniversaries, or in daily life, these quotes can strengthen the bond between partners, infusing the relationship with positivity and hope. These quotes can also be a source of inspiration when setting goals or making plans for the future. They can encourage couples to dream together, plan together, and work together towards a shared vision of their future, fortifying the relationship with shared aspirations and mutual goals. In essence, hopeful quotes for longevity in marriage are about nurturing a forward-looking perspective. They celebrate the journey so far while looking forward to the many chapters yet to be written, filled with love, growth, and shared adventures. FAQs: Understanding the Impact of Marriage Quotes Marriage quotes can have a profound impact on relationships, and understanding their significance can help couples use them more effectively. This section addresses some frequently asked questions about the role and impact of marriage quotes. Q: How can marriage quotes positively affect a relationship? A: Marriage quotes can reinforce love, commitment, and mutual respect. They can serve as reminders of the bond shared, provide comfort during tough times, and add joy and humor in good times. Regularly sharing meaningful quotes can strengthen communication and emotional connection. Q: Can quotes help during difficult times in a marriage? A: Yes, carefully chosen quotes can offer perspective, hope, and strength during challenging times. They can remind couples of their resilience, shared love, and the reasons they chose to be together, acting as a source of comfort and motivation. Q: Are humorous quotes beneficial in a marriage? A: Absolutely. Humor is vital in keeping a relationship light-hearted and joyful. Light-hearted, humorous quotes can ease tensions, bring smiles, and remind couples not to take every situation too seriously, enhancing the overall quality of the relationship. Q: How often should couples share quotes with each other? A: There is no set frequency – it depends on the couple's preference. Some might enjoy daily quotes as part of their routine, while others might prefer sharing them on special occasions. The key is to keep it genuine and in tune with the dynamics of the relationship. Q: Can personalizing marriage quotes make them more effective? A: Personalizing quotes by adding your own thoughts or tailoring them to reflect your relationship can make them more impactful. It shows thoughtfulness and a deeper understanding of your partner and the relationship, making the quote more meaningful and heartfelt. Personalizing Quotes: Making Them Special for Your Wife Personalizing quotes for your wife is a powerful way to make them more meaningful and impactful. Tailoring a quote to reflect your relationship, experiences, or an inside joke can transform a generic phrase into a deeply personal expression of your love and affection. It shows that you've put thought into making the quote resonate with your unique bond. Personalization can be as simple as adding your wife's name, referencing a special memory you share, or adapting the words to reflect your relationship's unique language and tone. This approach turns the quote into a special token of your affection, one that speaks directly to her heart and your shared experiences. Creating your own quotes or modifying existing ones to include elements unique to your relationship can also be a beautiful way to personalize them. This could involve mentioning specific qualities you adore about your wife, referencing milestones in your journey together, or even just capturing the everyday moments that make your relationship special. Sharing these personalized quotes can be done in various thoughtful ways – through a handwritten note, a text message, or verbally in a moment of intimacy. The key is in the delivery, making sure it's done in a way that feels natural and genuine, ensuring that the words truly resonate with your wife. Cultivating Positivity: Uplifting Quotes for Everyday Life Uplifting quotes can play a significant role in cultivating a positive atmosphere in your marriage. These quotes can bring light, joy, and inspiration to everyday life, helping to maintain a positive outlook and a joyful spirit within the relationship. They can be a source of encouragement, a reminder to appreciate the beauty of the present, and a prompt to look forward to the future with optimism. Positive quotes can help start the day on an upbeat note, setting a tone of optimism and happiness. Sharing an uplifting quote in the morning, either verbally or in a note, can be a small but meaningful gesture that impacts the entire day. It can serve as a reminder of love, support, and shared joy. In moments of stress or when facing life's challenges, a positive quote can be a source of strength and reassurance. It can help shift focus from the negative to the positive aspects of life and the relationship, reinforcing the idea that together, you can overcome any obstacle. Including these quotes in daily communication can also be a way of regularly injecting positivity into the relationship. Whether it's a message sent during the day, a note left in a visible place, or just a verbal reminder, these quotes can help maintain a positive and loving atmosphere. Furthermore, uplifting quotes can be a source of inspiration and motivation. They can encourage both partners to strive for their best, both individually and as a couple, fostering growth and fulfillment within the marriage. Incorporating uplifting quotes into everyday life is about more than just sharing positive words; it's about creating an environment of love, joy, and optimism in your marriage. These quotes can help build a foundation of positivity, making everyday life together more enjoyable and fulfilling. Reflecting on Partnership: Quotes on Teamwork in Marriage Marriage is often likened to a partnership, where teamwork plays a crucial role in navigating life's journey together. Quotes on teamwork in marriage can highlight the importance of working together, sharing responsibilities, and supporting each other. These quotes can serve as reminders that a strong marriage is built on the foundation of mutual support, understanding, and collective effort. Teamwork in marriage involves effective communication, shared goals, and an understanding that each partner brings unique strengths to the relationship. Quotes that emphasize these aspects can reinforce the idea that working in unison strengthens the bond between partners, making the marriage more resilient and fulfilling. Additionally, quotes on teamwork can inspire couples to face challenges together, viewing obstacles as opportunities to strengthen their partnership. They remind us that when couples work together, they can overcome difficulties more effectively, drawing strength from each other's support and wisdom. These quotes can also celebrate the joy and satisfaction that come from accomplishing goals together, whether they are related to raising a family, building a home, or achieving personal dreams. They can be a source of motivation, reminding couples of the rewards that come from a collaborative and supportive partnership. In essence, quotes on teamwork in marriage are about valuing the power of collaboration. They highlight the beauty of two individuals coming together, each contributing their unique qualities to create a strong, unified, and loving relationship. Concluding Thoughts: The Essence of Marriage Quotes As we conclude this exploration of marriage quotes, it's clear that these words hold profound significance. They are not just phrases but expressions of the heart, each carrying a depth of meaning and emotion. Marriage quotes can be a source of inspiration, comfort, and guidance, reflecting the many facets of a shared life. The essence of marriage quotes lies in their ability to capture the complexities, joys, and challenges of marital life. They can encapsulate the beauty of love, the strength of commitment, and the joy of companionship. In many ways, these quotes are a reflection of the journey of marriage itself – diverse, profound, and deeply meaningful. Furthermore, marriage quotes can act as a bridge, connecting partners through shared sentiments and experiences. They can facilitate communication, foster understanding, and enhance emotional intimacy, contributing to a stronger, more resilient relationship. Moreover, these quotes can be a source of continuous learning and growth. They encourage couples to reflect on their relationship, to appreciate each other, and to strive for a deeper, more fulfilling connection. They remind us that marriage is a journey of constant evolution and growth, one that requires patience, love, and mutual support. Incorporating marriage quotes into your life can be a simple yet powerful way to nurture your relationship. Whether shared as part of daily interactions, during special occasions, or in moments of reflection, these words can enrich the marital experience, bringing a deeper sense of connection and love. The true value of marriage quotes lies in their ability to resonate with the hearts of those who share them. They are a testament to the enduring beauty of marriage, the depth of human emotion, and the infinite possibilities that love brings into our lives.
  4. The Evolving Role of a Traditional Wife In contemporary times, the role of a wife has evolved dramatically. While the term "traditional wife" might evoke images of a woman confined to household chores and caregiving, today's concept of a traditional wife merges time-honored values with modern aspirations. The modern traditional wife is not just a homemaker, but a partner, confidante, and co-adventurer in the journey of life. This delicate balance of traditional roles and modern expectations leads to a richer, more fulfilling marital relationship. Dr. Linda Mintle, a renowned relationship expert, once said, "The role of the wife is so important that it can make or break a family." This highlights the pivotal role wives play in ensuring the happiness and stability of their families. Recent research suggests that couples who perceive their marital roles in a flexible manner, allowing for both tradition and modernity, often experience higher levels of satisfaction. This balance is what we aim to explore in this article. Weaving in the tenets of being a "traditional wife" while embracing modern perspectives is the secret sauce to a joyous marital bond. Here, we'll delve into 13 key roles of a traditional wife in today's world to guide you towards a harmonious marriage. So, whether you're newly married, engaged, or just curious about the evolving dynamics of marital roles, this guide will provide invaluable insights into the world of the modern traditional wife. 1. Emotional Support: The Bedrock of Marital Happiness At the core of any strong relationship is emotional support. As a traditional wife, providing a safe haven of understanding, comfort, and encouragement for your partner is crucial. This fosters a deep emotional connection, strengthening the bond of love and trust. Life is filled with ups and downs, and having a supportive partner during trying times can make all the difference. By being a pillar of support, a traditional wife reinforces the idea that marriage is a partnership, where both individuals are there for each other through thick and thin. Moreover, a study published in the Journal of Marriage and Family found that husbands who perceived their wives as being emotionally supportive were more satisfied with their marriage. This goes to show the immense value of emotional support in a marital relationship. Being there for your partner doesn't necessarily mean always having solutions. Sometimes, simply being a listening ear, holding hands, or offering words of comfort can provide the emotional succor your partner needs. Remember, it's not just about supporting during the tough times but also celebrating the happy moments together. Joy shared is joy doubled, and in the world of a traditional wife, celebrating successes, big or small, is just as important as offering solace during setbacks. As the saying goes, "A joy that's shared is a joy made double." Embracing this mantra will pave the way for a happier, more fulfilling marriage. 3. Sharing Household Responsibilities: A Modern Twist on Tradition The role of a traditional wife, in days of yore, was primarily centered around household management. However, as society evolved, so did the understanding of shared responsibilities. Today, a modern twist on this traditional role emphasizes equitable division of chores and tasks. Research from the Pew Research Center has shown that couples who share household responsibilities are more likely to report higher marital satisfaction. This redistribution of tasks is not just a nod to gender equality, but a practical approach in dual-income households. While the essence of the traditional wife remains intact, it's now complemented by the husband's increased involvement in domestic roles. Cooking a meal together, teaming up for grocery shopping, or taking turns with the dishes can lead to bonding moments and a stronger connection. Moreover, shared responsibilities reduce the burden on one partner, ensuring both individuals have time for personal pursuits. This balance creates a harmonious environment, free from resentment or undue pressure. By embracing shared responsibilities, the modern traditional wife fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation. This approach, while retaining the charm of tradition, adapts to the evolving dynamics of modern marriages. After all, the essence of marriage is partnership. And in a true partnership, both individuals contribute their strengths, support each other's weaknesses, and work together for a shared goal: a happy, fulfilling life together. 4. Pursuing Personal Growth: Growing Individually to Grow Together One of the most overlooked aspects of being a traditional wife is the importance of personal growth. While providing for the family and being a supportive partner are paramount, nurturing one's personal aspirations is equally significant. Growth, whether personal or professional, contributes to self-satisfaction, confidence, and a sense of purpose. When a wife is content and fulfilled individually, it reflects positively on the marital relationship. Dr. John Gottman, a renowned marriage researcher, emphasizes the concept of "shared meaning." He believes that while couples should grow together, it's essential for individuals to continue growing on their own. This balance is vital for the health and longevity of a relationship. Whether it's pursuing a hobby, advancing in a career, or simply learning a new skill, personal growth keeps the spark of individuality alive. And this individuality enriches the marriage, bringing new perspectives, experiences, and energies into the mix. By continuing to grow as an individual, the modern traditional wife ensures that she brings freshness and dynamism to the relationship. It's a reminder that even within the sacred bond of marriage, individual dreams and aspirations have their rightful place. As the age-old saying goes, "Two halves do not make a whole in a relationship. Two wholes make a whole." Keeping this wisdom in mind will lead to a richer, deeper, and more fulfilling marital bond. 5. Nurturing Intimacy: Keeping the Spark Alive Intimacy, both emotional and physical, is the glue that binds a marriage together. For the traditional wife, nurturing this intimacy is paramount to ensuring the longevity and happiness of the marital bond. Over the years, couples might find the initial spark fading, buried under the weight of responsibilities, routines, and life's unpredictabilities. However, keeping the flame of intimacy alive is crucial for a satisfying marital relationship. Studies have shown that couples who prioritize intimacy, be it through regular date nights, open communication, or physical closeness, report higher levels of relationship satisfaction. This underscores the importance of continuous efforts in nurturing intimacy. Simple gestures, like leaving love notes, planning surprise dates, or just spending quality time together, can work wonders. Remember, it's not always about grand gestures; often, it's the small, everyday moments that deepen the bond. Physical intimacy, too, plays a vital role. Holding hands, cuddling, or sharing a passionate kiss can reignite the flame and keep the connection strong. Being attuned to each other's needs and ensuring mutual respect in intimate moments further solidifies the bond. For the modern traditional wife, nurturing intimacy is about understanding that the initial passion needs continuous effort to thrive. It's about prioritizing the connection, cherishing the shared moments, and ensuring that the spark never truly goes out. 6. Being a Partner in Financial Matters: Joint Decision Making Financial stability and management are pivotal to a harmonious marital life. The role of a traditional wife in today's world extends beyond domestic responsibilities to being an equal partner in financial decisions. Open dialogue about finances reduces potential conflicts and sets a clear path for future goals. Transparency is the cornerstone of joint financial management. Discussing incomes, expenditures, savings, and financial aspirations ensures both partners are on the same page. It's not just about managing money, but also about aligning financial goals and dreams. A survey from TD Bank found that couples who discuss finances regularly report higher levels of relationship satisfaction. This highlights the importance of financial communication in a healthy marriage. Whether it's deciding on major investments, planning vacations, or setting up savings for a child's education, the involvement of the traditional wife is paramount. These joint decisions not only strengthen the bond but also ensure that both partners feel valued and heard. Furthermore, in times of financial challenges, teamwork is essential. By facing such challenges together, couples can find solutions that cater to both their needs, ensuring the stability of their marital relationship and financial future. In essence, the modern traditional wife recognizes the importance of financial partnership. By actively participating in joint financial decisions, she reinforces the idea of marriage as a team effort, with both partners contributing to their shared future. 7. Giving Space: Respecting Individuality in Unity While togetherness is a beautiful aspect of marriage, recognizing the importance of individual space is crucial. The modern traditional wife understands that for a relationship to flourish, both partners need time for self-reflection and personal pursuits. Space doesn't indicate a lack of love; rather, it's an acknowledgment of individuality. Whether it's pursuing a hobby, spending time with friends, or just some quiet time alone, these moments of solitude rejuvenate the soul and bring fresh perspectives to the relationship. According to Dr. Terri Orbuch, a psychologist and author, having enough space or privacy in a relationship is more important for a couple's happiness than a good sex life. This underlines the significance of respecting individual boundaries within a marriage. By giving each other the freedom to be individuals, couples foster a sense of trust. They understand that their bond is strong enough to allow for individual pursuits without affecting their shared life. The modern traditional wife cherishes the moments of unity but also respects the need for solitude. This balance ensures a relationship that's based on mutual respect, trust, and an understanding of individual needs. At the heart of it, giving space is about recognizing that even in the closest of relationships, there's room for individual growth. And this growth enriches the shared journey, making it all the more beautiful. 8. Building Trust: The Cornerstone of Every Relationship Trust is, without doubt, the foundation of any lasting relationship. For the traditional wife, building and maintaining trust is paramount. It's a continuous effort, nurtured through honesty, transparency, and reliability. Misunderstandings and conflicts are inevitable in any relationship. However, a foundation of trust ensures that these challenges are met with understanding and resolution. It assures both partners that their bond is strong enough to weather any storm. A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that trust is one of the most crucial factors in sustaining a happy relationship. This underlines its significance in the realm of marital bonds. For the modern traditional wife, building trust involves open communication, keeping promises, and being there for her partner. It's about creating an environment where both individuals feel secure, valued, and, most importantly, trusted. Furthermore, trust goes beyond words. It's reflected in actions, in being consistent, and in showing through deeds that the relationship is a top priority. It's about creating a bond so strong that even in moments of doubt, the foundation of trust remains unshaken. For a marriage to thrive, trust is non-negotiable. The traditional wife, in her modern avatar, understands this and continually strives to strengthen this trust, ensuring a happy, fulfilling marital journey. 9. Role in Parenting: Joint Efforts in Raising the Next Generation Parenting is perhaps one of the most profound experiences a couple can share. The modern traditional wife understands the importance of joint efforts in raising children, ensuring that both partners contribute equally to the upbringing of the next generation. Children benefit immensely from the varied perspectives and strengths that both parents bring to the table. Whether it's the mother's nurturing touch or the father's guidance, the combined efforts result in a well-rounded upbringing. A report from the American Psychological Association indicates that children with involved parents tend to fare better academically and emotionally. This involvement is not just limited to attending school events but extends to daily interactions, discussions, and shared activities. The role of the traditional wife in parenting is multi-faceted. While she may be the primary caregiver in some households, in others, she could be sharing responsibilities equally with her partner. The key lies in collaboration, understanding, and mutual respect. From setting boundaries to teaching values, making joint decisions ensures that children receive consistent messages from both parents. This unified approach fosters a stable environment, crucial for a child's growth and development. In essence, parenting is a journey best undertaken together. The modern traditional wife embraces this shared responsibility, ensuring that the future generation benefits from the combined wisdom, love, and guidance of both parents. 10. Continuously Adapting: The Ability to Change and Evolve Change is the only constant in life, and marriages are no exception. The modern traditional wife recognizes the importance of adaptability in ensuring the longevity and happiness of the marital bond. As years pass, couples face myriad changes, be it personal, professional, or societal. Whether it's the birth of a child, a job change, or evolving social norms, these changes require adjustments and shifts in dynamics. According to Dr. Pepper Schwartz, a sociologist and relationship expert, adaptability is one of the key factors in a successful marriage. Being open to change, adjusting expectations, and evolving together ensures that the relationship remains resilient amidst life's ups and downs. For the traditional wife, adaptability is about understanding that the essence of the marital bond remains unchanged, even as external circumstances shift. It's about finding new ways to connect, rekindling the spark, and ensuring that the relationship remains fresh and dynamic. This continuous evolution is not just about coping with changes but also about growing together. It's about embracing new experiences, learning from challenges, and building a shared narrative that stands the test of time. At its core, adaptability is about resilience. The modern traditional wife, with her ability to adapt and evolve, ensures that the marital bond remains strong, fulfilling, and evergreen, irrespective of life's unpredictabilities. 11. Embracing Equality: The Modern Shift in Marital Dynamics Over the years, marriages have seen a seismic shift in dynamics, especially concerning the roles of husbands and wives. The concept of a "traditional wife" has been evolving, and modern marriages often emphasize equality over traditionally defined roles. Today's traditional wife understands that a marriage is a partnership. This partnership does not just signify shared responsibilities but also shared dreams, aspirations, and challenges. It's about standing shoulder to shoulder, not one behind the other. According to a study by the Pew Research Center, about 62% of Americans believe that sharing household chores is crucial for a successful marriage. This sentiment encapsulates the essence of modern marital dynamics where roles aren't rigid but are rather flexible and adaptive. Embracing equality in marriage doesn't mean erasing differences but recognizing and celebrating them. It's about understanding that both partners bring unique strengths to the table, and when leveraged effectively, these strengths can elevate the marriage to greater heights. Equality also implies emotional and mental synergy. Open conversations about ambitions, dreams, and even vulnerabilities ensure that both partners are in sync, paving the way for a harmonious marital journey. In essence, the modern traditional wife champions equality, not just in chores or responsibilities, but in dreams, aspirations, and emotional well-being. It's this spirit of equality that ensures a resilient, fulfilling, and progressive marital bond. 12. Embracing Differences: The Power of Mutual Respect Every individual is unique, with their own set of beliefs, values, and experiences. When two such individuals come together in marriage, differences are inevitable. The modern traditional wife understands the power of embracing these differences and leveraging them for a stronger bond. While shared interests and values provide a solid foundation, it's the differences that introduce variety, excitement, and growth opportunities in a relationship. These differences challenge perspectives, encourage understanding, and broaden horizons. Dr. John Gottman, a renowned relationship expert, suggests that couples who approach their differences with respect and understanding are more likely to enjoy a lasting and fulfilling relationship. It's not about agreeing on everything, but rather understanding and respecting differing viewpoints. For the traditional wife, embracing differences is not about compromise but about growth. It's an opportunity to learn, evolve, and foster deeper connections. It's about building a relationship that's rich in experiences, perspectives, and love. Every difference, when approached with an open heart and mind, becomes a stepping stone towards a deeper, more profound connection. It's this depth, this understanding, and this mutual respect that forms the bedrock of a resilient marriage. The modern traditional wife's role is multi-dimensional. From being a partner in chores to a beacon of emotional support, from embracing equality to valuing differences, her role is a beautiful blend of tradition and modernity, ensuring a harmonious, fulfilling marital journey. 13. Conclusion: Balancing Tradition and Modernity for a Happy Marriage Marriage, in its essence, is a beautiful amalgamation of tradition and modernity. The role of the traditional wife, while rooted in age-old values, has evolved to encompass modern sensibilities and needs. In today's world, the traditional wife is not just a homemaker or a caregiver; she's a partner, a confidante, a co-parent, and an individual with dreams and aspirations. She understands the importance of balancing tradition with contemporary needs, ensuring a harmonious marital journey. As society continues to evolve, so will the definition of the traditional wife. However, certain core values remain unchanged - mutual respect, trust, love, and understanding. These values, combined with the ability to adapt, are the secret ingredients to a happy, lasting marriage. The modern traditional wife is a testament to the timeless nature of marital bonds. By seamlessly blending tradition with modernity, she ensures that the essence of marriage remains sacred, cherished, and celebrated, now and always. As the journey of marriage unfolds, it's the combined efforts of both partners that make it truly special. And in this journey, the role of the traditional wife, with her unique blend of old-world charm and contemporary sensibilities, is truly irreplaceable. Here's to celebrating the traditional wife of today - a symbol of strength, love, resilience, and adaptability, steering the ship of marriage towards a bright, fulfilling future. Resources 1. Gottman, J. M., & Silver, N. (1999). The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. New York: Harmony. 2. Chapman, G. (2015). The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts. Chicago: Northfield Publishing. 3. Lerner, H. (2012). Marriage Rules: A Manual for the Married and the Coupled Up. New York: Gotham Books.
  5. The Art of Crafting Romantic Birthday Wishes Every year, millions of spouses worldwide struggle to find the perfect words to express their feelings on their wife's special day. But how can you make your wish stand out and be truly memorable? It's not just about saying "Happy Birthday." It's about infusing those words with genuine emotion, love, and personal growth reflections. The search term "romantic birthday wishes for wife" has exploded in recent years, indicating the universal desire to get it just right. Crafting the perfect wish is a combination of understanding relationship dynamics, knowing your wife's personality, and tapping into shared memories. The good news is that with a little insight and creativity, you can craft a message that not only makes her day but also strengthens the bond between you. Let's dive into 18 unexpected ways to create the perfect romantic birthday wish for your wife. 1. Reflect on the Growth You've Witnessed Together Birthdays are not just celebrations of age; they're a reflection of growth, experiences, and lessons learned. Your romantic birthday wishes for your wife should highlight the journey you've taken together. Recall the challenges you've overcome, the beautiful moments you've shared, and how both of you have grown personally and as a couple. Expressing admiration for her resilience, strength, or kindness during specific incidents will show her that you notice, appreciate, and cherish her evolution. Research shows that couples who reminisce and build shared narratives tend to have stronger, more fulfilling relationships. According to a study published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, shared memories, especially positive ones, boost relationship satisfaction. 2. Connect with Her Passions and Dreams Your wife, like everyone, has dreams and passions that she holds close to her heart. A romantic birthday wish that taps into these aspirations can be deeply touching. It shows her that you know, understand, and support her dreams. Whether she dreams of starting her own business, penning a novel, traveling to a remote country, or learning a new skill, weave it into your message. Express your belief in her ability to achieve her dreams and your commitment to supporting her every step of the way. The act of supporting your partner's dreams has profound effects on relationship satisfaction. Dr. John Gottman, in his decades of relationship research, identified that couples who actively celebrate each other's achievements and support each other's aspirations have more robust and lasting relationships. 3. Inject Humor to Spark Joy They say laughter is the best medicine. On her special day, why not make your wife laugh with a humorous romantic birthday wish? From inside jokes to playful teases, humor can be an excellent way to lighten the mood and make her day memorable. Of course, ensure your humor aligns with her sense of comedy. It's essential to keep the message light, loving, and free from any remarks that could be misinterpreted. Remember, the goal is to make her smile, not upset her. Scientifically speaking, laughter isn't just about fleeting joy. According to a study published in the journal Psychological Science, shared laughter is an essential indicator of romantic attraction between couples. Shared jokes and humor can foster a deep sense of connection. 4. Weave in Shared Memories A powerful romantic birthday wish often includes shared memories. Think back to moments that meant a lot to both of you. It could be the day you met, a spontaneous trip, or even a shared challenge that you overcame together. By evoking these memories, you're reminding her of the strength and depth of your bond. You're not only wishing her well on her birthday but also cherishing the times you've shared, reinforcing the idea that the best is yet to come. Dr. Gary Chapman, in his book "The Five Love Languages," talks about the importance of quality time in relationships. Shared memories are a testament to quality time spent together, making them a powerful inclusion in your birthday message. 5. Speak from the Heart The most memorable romantic birthday wishes for a wife aren't the ones picked off a generic card but those that come straight from the heart. Authenticity trumps everything. Express what you genuinely feel, even if you think it's too simple or cliche. Your sincerity will shine through, making your message resonate with her. It doesn't have to be a poetic masterpiece; it just needs to be genuine. Tell her what you feel, how she has impacted your life, and your wishes for her future. Relationship experts consistently highlight the importance of authenticity in maintaining trust and emotional connection. A sincere birthday wish is a simple yet impactful way to nurture this connection. 6. Complement with Thoughtful Actions Words, no matter how beautifully crafted, have enhanced value when complemented with actions. In the realm of "romantic birthday wishes for wife," accompany your heartfelt words with a thoughtful gesture. It doesn't have to be extravagant—a simple act like preparing breakfast or planning a surprise date can make a world of difference. Such gestures show your commitment to making her feel special and valued. It reinforces the idea that you're not just saying the words but living them. Dr. Gary Chapman, in his exploration of love languages, identified 'Acts of Service' as one of the critical ways people express and receive love. For many, actions truly speak louder than words. However, be cautious about not letting these actions overshadow the essence of your birthday message. They should complement, not replace, your heartfelt wishes. Remember, it's the thought and intention behind the action that counts, more than the grandeur of the gesture. Being attentive to her likes, preferences, and even those off-hand comments about things she wishes to do can provide insights into crafting the perfect complementary action. 7. Emphasize the Future Beyond celebrating the day and reflecting on the past, birthdays are a threshold to the future. In your romantic birthday wishes, express excitement and optimism about the days ahead. Talk about dreams, plans, and adventures you both aim to undertake together. Whether it's a mutual goal, like buying a house or traveling to a particular destination, or personal milestones you both are striving for, highlight them. This forward-looking approach instills hope and joy. According to positive psychology studies, anticipation can be a powerful emotion, sometimes even more impactful than the experience itself. The joy of looking forward to shared experiences can enhance relationship satisfaction. Moreover, emphasizing the future can be an affirmation of your commitment, assuring her that you're looking forward to many more birthdays together. Ensure that this reflection of the future aligns with shared goals and visions, making it both an individual and collective forward glance. 8. Personalize with Unique Traits Each individual is a blend of unique traits, quirks, and characteristics. These distinct features make them who they are. Recognizing and appreciating these unique qualities can make your romantic birthday wishes for your wife genuinely special. It could be her infectious laughter, her sense of wonder, the way her eyes light up when she's passionate, or even the unique way she mispronounces certain words. By pinpointing these details, you show her how deeply you know and cherish her. Studies in the realm of interpersonal relationships highlight that feeling known and understood by one's partner contributes significantly to relationship satisfaction. By appreciating her uniqueness, you reinforce this understanding. Personalizing your birthday wishes in this manner can create a sense of intimacy and closeness, making the message memorable. However, always be sensitive and avoid pointing out quirks or traits that she might be self-conscious about. 9. Reinforce Your Commitment Birthdays, while personal milestones, are also opportunities in a relationship to reaffirm commitment. Your romantic birthday wishes can be a platform to reiterate your dedication, love, and unwavering support for your wife. Highlighting your commitment isn't just about professing undying love; it's about expressing how you'll always be there, through thick and thin, and how you prioritize the relationship above all. Dr. John Gottman's relationship studies emphasize that trust is a foundational element in any strong relationship. Reinforcing your commitment can bolster this trust, ensuring a stable relationship foundation. Whether it's a simple sentence about standing by her side or a more elaborate promise of forever, let your words resonate with sincerity and depth. Always ensure that these words of commitment are not just restricted to birthday wishes but are also demonstrated consistently in your actions throughout the year. 10. Celebrate Her Achievements While birthdays are a celebration of life and growth, they can also be an opportunity to celebrate her achievements. Whether big or small, personal or professional, highlighting her accomplishments can make her feel valued and recognized. It could be her recent promotion at work, a personal project she completed, or even the smaller wins like mastering a new recipe. Celebrating these moments can make her feel seen and appreciated. Research on happiness and well-being suggests that recognition and appreciation play a significant role in an individual's sense of self-worth and happiness. By celebrating her achievements, you're not just making her day special, but you're also boosting her confidence and self-esteem. However, be genuine in your recognition. Empty flattery can be easily discerned, and it could diminish the value of your message. Celebrate the achievements that truly matter and resonate with her journey. 11. Engage in Shared Dreams Every couple, over time, fosters shared dreams and aspirations. It could be a shared business venture, a mutual goal to travel the world, or a shared passion project. Engaging with these shared dreams in your birthday message can foster a sense of unity. Highlight how these shared aspirations have enriched your relationship and how you look forward to achieving them together. It fosters a sense of partnership and teamwork, emphasizing that you're in this journey of life together. Dr. Gary Chapman, in his extensive work on relationships, has often spoken about the significance of shared experiences in nurturing a relationship. Shared dreams, in this context, can be a testament to the bond you share. By incorporating these shared aspirations in your romantic birthday wishes for your wife, you're emphasizing the 'us' over 'I,' which can be deeply touching and meaningful. 12. Create a Ritual of Celebration While words play a crucial role in conveying feelings, creating a ritual or tradition around birthday celebrations can enhance the emotional quotient. It could be a specific way you present the birthday card, a particular song you sing, or even a particular place you visit. This ritual, repeated year after year, can be a special tradition between the two of you, making each birthday even more memorable. It becomes a shared secret, a private celebration that both of you cherish. Studies in anthropology and psychology highlight the importance of rituals in human relationships. They foster a sense of belonging and create shared memories, enhancing relationship satisfaction. Ensure that this ritual is meaningful to both of you and resonates with your shared experiences and memories. Over time, this tradition can become an integral part of your birthday celebrations, making each year's wishes even more special. 13. Immerse in the World of Poetry Poetry has long been a medium to express deeper emotions, the kind that sometimes eludes everyday language. Consider immersing yourself in poetry to extract words and phrases that can enhance the romantic fervor of your birthday wishes. The rhythm and elegance of poems can lend a touching cadence to your wishes. Whether it's referencing a famous love poem or creating a simple couplet yourself, this can add a unique twist to your message. Furthermore, studies in literature have often pointed out the profound emotional impact poetry can have on the reader. By incorporating it into your wishes, you can evoke a deeper emotional response. However, be careful to choose or craft verses that resonate with your genuine feelings. The beauty of poetry is in its authenticity and relatability. Even if you're not a poet, simple rhymes infused with genuine feelings can be as impactful as any classic piece of poetry. 14. Integrate Shared Memories Over the course of your relationship, you've undoubtedly created a treasure trove of memories. Integrating these shared experiences into your birthday wishes can make them exceptionally poignant. It could be the recollection of a special date, an inside joke, or a shared adventure. These memories, when recalled, can evoke a rush of nostalgia and warmth. Psychological research on memory and emotion has found that reminiscing shared positive experiences can significantly boost present-day happiness and relationship satisfaction. Incorporate these memories in a way that they not only reflect the past but also create anticipation for the future memories yet to be made. It serves as a beautiful reminder of the journey you've embarked on together and the many more adventures that await. 15. Highlight Personal Growth Relationships are not just about collective growth but also about individual evolution. Use the occasion of her birthday to highlight how she has grown as a person since the time you've known her. It could be about her resilience, her new-found passions, or the wisdom she's garnered over the years. Recognizing and appreciating her personal journey can be deeply validating. Research in the realm of personal growth suggests that acknowledgment of one's evolution, especially from loved ones, can be a significant boost to self-esteem and self-worth. Your recognition of her growth journey not only makes her feel seen but also reaffirms your attentive presence in her life, noticing the subtle changes and evolutions. 16. Use Art as a Medium Words are powerful, but sometimes, visuals can encapsulate feelings in ways words can't. Consider supplementing your romantic birthday wishes with a piece of art, be it a hand-drawn sketch, a painting, or even a digital art piece. This piece of art, especially if created by you, can be a heartfelt addition to your wishes, making them even more memorable. Art has always been a medium of emotional expression. Various studies in art therapy have emphasized the therapeutic and emotional power of artistic creations. Even if you're not an artist, the effort and sentiment behind the piece can speak volumes. Remember, it's not about the perfection of the artwork but the emotions it conveys. 17. Dive into Music Music, often dubbed the universal language, has an innate power to evoke emotions. Consider integrating a song or a musical piece that resonates with your feelings into your birthday wishes. Whether it's a song that's been significant in your relationship or a new tune that encapsulates your feelings, sharing it with her can be a touching gesture. Research in neuropsychology suggests that music has a profound impact on our emotions and memory recall. A song shared on her special day can become a timeless memory, recalled fondly in the years to come. Along with your wishes, perhaps create a playlist or dedicate a song to her on a radio station, adding a musical touch to the celebration. 18. End with a Promise As you conclude your romantic birthday wishes, consider ending with a promise. A commitment to her, to your relationship, and to the shared future. This promise could be about always being there for her, striving to make each day better than the last, or continually working on enriching the relationship. Such promises, when made sincerely, can offer comfort, security, and a beautiful ending note to your birthday wishes. Relationship experts often emphasize the power of commitment and security in nurturing a healthy relationship. A genuine promise can be a testament to this commitment, making her feel cherished and valued. Conclusion: Crafting the Perfect Romantic Birthday Wish Remember, it's not about finding the most extravagant words or crafting the perfect poetic phrase. It's about expressing genuine emotion, appreciation, and love. By reflecting on your shared journey, supporting her dreams, injecting humor, evoking shared memories, and speaking from the heart, you can create a wish that she will cherish for years to come. As you continue on this journey of love and life together, let every birthday be a reminder of the bond you share, the memories you've created, and the brighter days ahead. Continue to grow, cherish, and celebrate each other, not just on birthdays but every day. For in the words of Lao Tzu, "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Recommended Resources 1. "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate" by Gary Chapman. 2. "The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work" by John Gottman. 3. "The Science of Happily Ever After: What Really Matters in the Quest for Enduring Love" by Ty Tashiro.
  6. The Essence of Marriage Anniversaries Marriage anniversaries are not just dates on a calendar; they are powerful reminders of the journey two people embark on together. This day signifies love, commitment, trials, triumphs, and the undying bond of marriage. Crafting the perfect wish for your wife can be a daunting task, especially given the importance of the occasion. It's not just about words, but the sentiment, emotion, and love behind them. Recent research has shown that celebrating milestones, like anniversaries, can significantly reinforce and strengthen bonds between couples. Dr. John Gottman, a renowned marriage researcher, mentions that cherishing your partner and recalling happy memories can increase relationship satisfaction. That's why "marriage anniversary wishes for wife" isn't just a search term but a pivotal moment to rekindle love. But how do you convey all these emotions in one message? This guide breaks down the art of crafting the perfect anniversary wish for your beloved wife. From understanding her love language to incorporating memories, we've got you covered. 1. The Power of Reminiscing Shared Memories One of the most potent ways to make your anniversary wish stand out is to revisit the memories you've shared. Dive deep into the treasure trove of moments, from your first date to your latest vacation, and pick a memory that encapsulates your journey. For instance: "Do you remember the time we got lost in Venice and ended up discovering the best gelato shop ever? Every day with you feels like that unexpected, beautiful discovery." Such messages don't just express love; they show your wife that you cherish and remember every moment spent with her. According to a study published in the 'Journal of Personal Relationships', shared memories foster a sense of unity and can increase marital satisfaction. 2. Understand Her Love Language Dr. Gary Chapman's concept of the "Five Love Languages" has revolutionized relationships. These languages are channels through which people express and feel loved. If your wife's primary love language is 'Words of Affirmation', then your written or spoken wish holds tremendous power. For example: "Every day I'm amazed by your strength, beauty, and love. I'm blessed to be your partner." On the other hand, if 'Acts of Service' speaks to her soul, accompany your wish with a thoughtful gesture. Something like: "I've taken care of the chores today. Relax and remember how much I love and cherish our time together." 3. Embrace Poetry and Lyrics While not everyone is a wordsmith, turning to poets and lyricists can be an excellent way to express feelings. Quoting lines from her favorite song or a romantic poem can show her the depth of your love and the effort you've put into making the wish special. For example, borrowing lines from E.E. Cummings: "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) – and I'm grateful for every beat it has shared with mine." However, always ensure that the poetry or lyrics resonate with your relationship. Adding a personal touch or a memory related to it can make it even more special. 4. Dive into Deep Emotions Anniversaries are the perfect occasion to wear your heart on your sleeve. Delving deep into your emotions and expressing your vulnerabilities can make your message incredibly heartfelt and genuine. "Every day, I wake up grateful for having you beside me. There have been times when I've fallen short, times when I've been lost, but your unwavering love and support have been my guiding star." Such raw, emotional messages show your wife that you don't take the relationship for granted and recognize the depth of your bond. 5. Celebrate Growth and Overcoming Challenges No marriage is without its fair share of ups and downs. Celebrating the growth you've both achieved and the challenges you've overcome can make your wish profoundly meaningful. "From job changes to raising kids, from highs to lows, every challenge we faced only made our bond stronger. Here's to growing old and facing every storm together." A 2019 study from the 'National Academy of Sciences' highlighted that couples who face and overcome challenges together have longer-lasting, more fulfilling relationships. By acknowledging these moments in your wish, you're honoring the journey and looking forward to more shared adventures. 6. Make Promises for the Future A significant aspect of marriage anniversary wishes lies in not just reflecting on the past but also in looking forward to the future. As you cherish the bygone years, making heartfelt promises for the days to come can instill warmth and trust in your wife's heart. For instance: "As we mark another year of togetherness, I vow to keep learning, growing, and striving to be the partner you deserve. I promise to hold your hand through every new adventure and challenge that awaits us." Such promises, when made from the heart, signify commitment. They show that you're ready for the future, no matter what it holds, as long as you're together. As the renowned relationship expert Dr. Harville Hendrix often says, "Commitment is the foundation that keeps relationships strong, even when faced with adversities." 7. Incorporate Humor and Lightness While anniversaries are profound occasions, introducing a touch of humor can make your wish memorable. Shared jokes, light teasing, or recalling funny incidents can infuse your message with joy and playfulness. Consider: "Another year of stealing the blankets, hogging the TV remote, and making unforgettable memories. Here's to more mischief, laughter, and love!" According to a study by the 'University of Kansas', humor plays a crucial role in building and maintaining strong relationships. A shared laugh can strengthen bonds, reduce stress, and increase happiness. So, while deep emotions are essential, a touch of humor can elevate your wish to another level. Conclusion: The Art of Crafting a Perfect Wish Remember, the essence of a perfect "marriage anniversary wish for your wife" doesn't just lie in grand words or poetic expressions. It's about making her feel cherished, valued, and loved. It's about capturing the essence of your journey, reflecting on the shared memories, and looking forward to more beautiful moments together. No matter which approach you choose, ensure it's genuine and from the heart. It's not just about celebrating another year of marriage but honoring the bond you've nurtured, the challenges you've faced, and the love story that's uniquely yours. So, as you pen down your wishes or whisper them into her ears, remember to cherish the moment, for it's another beautiful page in the story of your life together. References Gottman, J. M. (1999). The seven principles for making marriage work. New York: Crown. Chapman, G. (1995). The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate. Chicago: Northfield Publishing. Hall, J. A. (2015). Humor in romantic relationships: A meta-analysis. Personal Relationships, 22(2), 105-125.
  7. Astrology is a powerful tool for understanding ourselves and our relationships. The Moon, in particular, has a significant impact on our emotions, instincts, and subconscious. Your Moon sign represents your inner self, your emotional needs, and your innate tendencies. In this article, we'll explore how your Moon sign influences your personality and behavior as a wife. Aries Moon: As an Aries Moon wife, you are confident, independent, and assertive. You need to feel respected and admired by your partner, and you won't tolerate any disrespect or control. You're fiercely loyal and protective of your family, and you'll do whatever it takes to defend them. However, your impulsive nature can sometimes lead to conflicts and arguments. Learning to balance your assertiveness with patience and compromise can improve your marriage. Taurus Moon: If you have a Taurus Moon, you're a devoted and sensual wife who values stability and security. You enjoy the comforts of home and love to create a cozy, beautiful environment for your family. You're patient, loyal, and reliable, and your partner can count on you to be there for them. However, your possessive and stubborn nature can sometimes create friction in your marriage. Learning to trust your partner and be more flexible can enhance your relationship. Gemini Moon: As a Gemini Moon wife, you're witty, communicative, and curious. You love to talk, learn, and explore new ideas and experiences with your partner. You're adaptable and open-minded, and you can easily switch between different roles and interests. However, your restlessness and indecisiveness can sometimes create instability and confusion in your marriage. Learning to focus on your priorities and commit to your partner can strengthen your bond. Cancer Moon: If you have a Cancer Moon, you're a nurturing, emotional, and intuitive wife who values family and home above all else. You have a deep need for emotional security and connection with your partner, and you're highly sensitive to their moods and feelings. You're empathetic and supportive, and you'll do anything to make your partner happy. However, your moodiness and clinginess can sometimes create tension and codependency in your marriage. Learning to maintain your independence and self-care can improve your relationship. Leo Moon: As a Leo Moon wife, you're confident, passionate, and proud. You need to feel admired and appreciated by your partner, and you thrive in the spotlight. You're generous and affectionate, and you love to shower your partner with gifts and attention. However, your ego and need for attention can sometimes create conflicts and drama in your marriage. Learning to be more humble and listen to your partner's needs can enhance your relationship. Virgo Moon: If you have a Virgo Moon, you're a practical, analytical, and detail-oriented wife who values order and efficiency. You're a problem solver and a perfectionist, and you love to take care of your family's needs. You're loyal and dependable, and your partner can rely on you to be responsible and organized. However, your critical and perfectionist nature can sometimes create tension and dissatisfaction in your marriage. Learning to appreciate your partner's strengths and imperfections can improve your relationship. Libra Moon: As a Libra Moon wife, you're charming, diplomatic, and romantic. You love to create harmony and beauty in your relationship, and you're skilled at balancing your partner's needs with your own. You're sensitive to your partner's feelings, and you're willing to compromise and negotiate to find a win-win solution. However, your indecisiveness and need for balance can sometimes create indecision and lack of direction in your marriage. Learning to trust your intuition and make firm decisions can enhance your relationship. Scorpio Moon: If you have a Scorpio Moon, you're intense, passionate, and mysterious. You have a deep emotional and sexual energy that draws your partner to you. You're loyal and protective of your family, and you'll do whatever it takes to defend them. However, your jealous and possessive nature can sometimes create power struggles and conflicts in your marriage. Learning to trust your partner and communicate your feelings openly can improve your relationship. Sagittarius Moon: As a Sagittarius Moon wife, you're adventurous, independent, and optimistic. You love to explore new horizons and ideas with your partner, and you're always seeking new experiences and knowledge. You're honest and straightforward, and you value your freedom and independence. However, your restless and impulsive nature can sometimes create conflicts and misunderstandings in your marriage. Learning to balance your desire for adventure with your commitment to your partner can strengthen your bond. Capricorn Moon: If you have a Capricorn Moon, you're disciplined, ambitious, and responsible. You're a natural leader and a hard worker, and you value stability and security in your relationship. You're loyal and committed to your partner, and you'll do whatever it takes to provide for your family. However, your serious and rigid nature can sometimes create tension and lack of spontaneity in your marriage. Learning to relax and enjoy the present moment can enhance your relationship. Aquarius Moon: As an Aquarius Moon wife, you're independent, unconventional, and intellectual. You love to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, and you're not afraid to speak your mind. You value your individuality and your partner's autonomy, and you're always seeking to improve your relationship through communication and innovation. However, your detached and aloof nature can sometimes create distance and lack of emotional connection in your marriage. Learning to express your feelings and show vulnerability can improve your relationship. Pisces Moon: If you have a Pisces Moon, you're sensitive, empathetic, and intuitive. You have a deep emotional and spiritual connection with your partner, and you're highly attuned to their needs and feelings. You're romantic and dreamy, and you love to create a magical, imaginative world with your partner. However, your idealistic and escapist nature can sometimes create unrealistic expectations and disappointment in your marriage. Learning to ground yourself in reality and communicate your needs clearly can improve your relationship. Understanding your Moon sign can provide valuable insights into your personality and behavior as a wife. By recognizing your strengths and weaknesses, you can improve your communication, emotional connection, and overall satisfaction in your marriage. Remember that astrology is just one tool among many, and your individual experiences and choices ultimately shape your relationship. Trust yourself, trust your partner, and enjoy the journey of love and growth.
  8. My wife and I were living in Japan for quite awhile. We got married there and had two children. After the extremely lengthy visa process, my wife finally was granted a visa and we've moved to America. While living in Japan, I barely made enough money to survive. The last couple years there I was only able to get by because of the US stimuli and the Japanese stimuli. Without those, we would have been in some hot water. Anyway, we made it to America, and I just got a job. It pays much better than my Japanese job, but I can't really afford much, due to inflation and all that. My parents helped us to move to America, and we are living with them. My wife doesn't have a driver's license here, nor does she have a job. Even if she got all those things, we'd have to put the kids in daycare which, in Japan, was like $300/month total, for both kids. Here, it's around $1,000/month per kid. Crazy. So, she is just staying at home, cooking and cleaning, and taking care of the kids. However, my mother is driving her crazy. She is insulting her cooking, insisting that she is raising the kids incorrectly, and just making nasty comments that hurts my wife's feelings. My wife ends up crying every night. At the same time, she tries to not let it show. So, when I said that I would confront my mother and try to get her to stop, my wife refused the help, telling me that she would be upset if I said anything; she just wants to leave. Even so, I can't afford an apartment yet, with the crazy inflated prices. What should I do to deal with my toxic mother?
  9. Hi all, I am Aryan. I am currently the newest member on the forum. I have created this very unique kind of poem for my wife. I have called it PixoPoem (pictures + poem) Before showing it to her I needed some response. So please check. I don't know why video is not getting embedded. So please paste below code in your address bar after youtube watch?v=F2UVzY8K53Y Do you like the idea? Please comment. Butterflies are running in my stomach. Thank you.
  10. Do you awaken with a smile yet fall asleep in tears? Or is it just indifference towards that which isn't clear? Can you sing redundant lullabies without knowing what they mean? Are your dreams just gifted mysteries showing you all that I've seen? If green is truly yours does blue belong to me? Do you represent the earth while I hold favor with the sea? And when you begin to tremble does it comfort you that I'm near? Does your tectonic disregard for us spawn from truths of which you fear? With time being our sacred father does he have to keep a wife? Didn't I hear them call you mother while you rid yourself of life? If the sun no longer shines for us is everything a blur? You told me it's a new day but how are you so sure? How could you be so bold? You're growing far too old How could you be so bold? You're growing far too old
  11. There is absolutely no point to this at all but if you're bored, then have a read and imagine with me if you will, along the way of this little tale. Oh and by the way, please pay attention, I shall only tell this story once. It isn't Grimm's Fairy Tales around here you know. Now then, imagine yourself every day. You stand by the signpole for the bus stop. You're out there waiting to go to work, waiting for the bus that comes along every morning at 8:05 am. Why 8:05 am? Just because. So, every day, you wait patiently for your bus to come along. And, every day, before the bus, along comes a dog. Now this dog, he's not hurting anything or anyone, just having his morning rounds and a bit of a piss here and there. He's not turning over trash cans, chasing cats, picking fights with other dogs, swiping small children's ice cream cones or menacing people like some low rent hoodlum dog might do. No, he's a nice dog that just trots along and minds his own business bothering no one and he always stops and has a piss on the light pole on the corner at 8:03 am. Why 8:03 am? Just because. Now, imagine with me if you will, one Saturday night some fool of a person manages to crash his car right into the signpole for the bus stop and wreck it. Smashed car, smashed signpole and a fool in the middle of all of it. What a mess. I would not want to be this fool of a person when he has to tell his wife he crashed the car and smashed up a bus stop signpole along with the car. I imagine she would want to smash in his head for crashing their only car. But, that would only cause even more smashing up now wouldn't it? It might even smash up some of her favorite crockery or perhaps a cookpot or pan or two. Let's just dispense with the smashing for now before this becomes too bloody and someone or something really gets hurt here shall we? Now then, where was I? Ah, yes. The poor long suffering wife of this fool who started off all these crashing and smashing problems. She now has to take the bus to work instead of the car. But, there is no more signpole for the bus stop, and not quite knowing where it was supposed to have been, besides inside the front of their only car, and she knows damn good and well it doesn't belong there, she must walk three blocks down to the next bus stop signpole. In the rain. To catch the 6:40 am bus. Why 6:40 am? Just because. Let us also not forget that this fool who crashed his car into a bus stop signpole smashing them both to bits, also has the added expense of having to pay to replace said bus stop signpole. Along with car repair bills, hospital bills, crockery, pan and cookpot replacement costs and making up for lost wages from the time spent out catching buses to go purchase said replacement items, arrange car repairs and having his head examined. But, I digress here, so let's carry on then shall we? Now, imagine with me if you will, that bright and early come Monday morning, along comes the bus stop signpole replacement crew to fix the damage caused by the aforementioned fool. They arrive at 7:12 am. Why 7:12 am? Because they were supposed to be on the job promptly at 7:00 am but they were running behind messing about gathering up things, having a nice little chat to their leisure, enjoying their morning coffee and donuts making everything all sticky around here, and I fully intend to dock their pay for twelve minutes worth of work at the end of this story. Bus stop signpole replacement crews can not be allowed to slack off and just willy willy about all they would like. This is not the road repair crew after all. If they wanted to slack off and report to work whenever they felt like it, they should have joined the road crews instead. Those people do just whatever they want to do, whenever they want to do it, with all of their barrels and traffic cones and diversions and things. Oh dear. Please pardon my little rant and for not staying on topic. There really is no excuse for such poor behavior on my part. I should not take my frustrations about slacker road crews and bus stop signpole replacement crews out on you. I do apologize. Now then moving right along, somewhat anyway, imagine yourself on Monday morning being awakened at 7:12 am by a series of loud booms accompanied by a horrific banging and clanging noise and followed immediately by the most godawful, teeth rattling hammering noise and the many thuds of something heavy being dropped somewhere. Lets also add in the sounds of a half dozen or so coarse and grumpy men jacked up on caffeine and sugar, shouting, cursing and laughing at one another. This doesn't quite make for a very good start to the morning now does it? Eventually, the ear splitting racket and offensive conversation ceases. This is followed by the sound of a diesel truck cranking over and moving off. You look out from under the pillows you've stuffed over your head to dull the noise and see the time is now 7:40 am. Why 7:40 am? Because I thought it would be nice to have a time ending in a zero for once in this story. Also because now I do not have to pay that slacker bus stop signpole replacement crew for a full 30 minutes worth of work for that particular job. It should have taken no more than 15 minutes to begin with, but I strongly suspect at least one of them was guilty of leaning on a shovel the entire time and not doing his bit like some road crew man. We must get you off to work so, imagine with me if you will, you jump up out of bed, race to the bathroom, shower, get dressed, comb your hair, brush your teeth, finding a loose filling caused by this morning's racket that now you'll have to have attended to, and you rush outside by 7:58 am. We'll not have that little thing asking about the times any longer please. I'm quite sick of it by now aren't you? You already know what I'm about to say anyway so lets just say you're quite quick with the morning ****, shower and shave routine and be done with it all right then? No offense to the ladies present. So, you are now happily outside in plenty of time to catch our usual 8:05 am bus but there's quite a shock of a mess in front of you. That slacker bus stop signpole replacement crew has botched the job completely. They haven't replaced the signpole like they were supposed to, they've torn up the sidewalk and strip of grass next to the curb and dug a very large hole in the ground and left a massive pile of dirt right next to it. For what who knows, but if that fool gets his car back from the repair shop before this new mess gets fixed properly, he just might crash the car down into that hole. In which case, I believe his wife would be fully within her rights to simply leave the fool and the smashed up car down there and cover them over with that large dirt pile. After all, who would want a twice smashed up car? Either way, car crashing fool or not, you're not worried about this. It's not your mess and the bus stop signpole replacement crew did do a fairly reasonable job of placing high visibility warning tape and, Ah Ha! I knew it! road crew traffic barrels! around the mess of a botched up job. I shall be having a talk with this particular job foreman regarding these barrels later. Now then, before I start off on a new tangent of traitorous bus stop signpole replacement crews and raise my blood pressure again, we'll just continue along and I'll try to remain focused on the story at hand. Being that you are not worried about this mess of a botched up job, falling into the large hole or tripping over a giant pile of dirt, but you are worried about catching your 8:05 am bus, you walk just past where the bus stop signpole should have been and proceed to wait next to the light pole on the corner. The bus driver knows you well and you are confidant he will stop for you even though there is no more signpole. It is rather nice to be the one with some common sense in this story now isn't it? After all you are not the car crashing fool of a person that will be in quite a state later on this evening. Imagine now please, that while you are waiting patiently as always, from around the corner here comes that nice dog, just trotting along, minding his own business, not bothering anyone, making his morning rounds like he does every day. Again, as in every day before, promptly at 8:03 am the dog reaches the corner and lifts his leg to have his nice little piss on the lightpole and pisses all over your leg instead. You are quite shocked and irate and about this and so you kick at the dog who quickly hurries away grumbling under his breath in dog language about uncouth and rude humans. It seems that is not such a nice dog after all. Some nerve he must have for pissing down your leg! Or perhaps the dog is actually a stupid dog and hasn't the sense to tell a lightpole from a human's leg? In any case, you are now in quite a conundrum as your bus is due along in less than two minutes, you are soaked to the skin and all down inside your shoe with dog piss and you can not go to work that way but have no time to rush back upstairs, wash and change before the bus arrives. So, you give it up as a lost cause, walk back to the front porch, sit down, call your office, inform them you'll be late to work and get fired. It seems your now former boss is the wife of that car crashing fool and she's entirely fed up with men and their feeble excuses about bus stop signpoles, cookpots, smashing, crockery patterns and head trauma. What was that? What kind of a story is this? It's my little made up off the top of my head story that's all it is. I just so happened to wrap you right up in the middle of it and had you not been daydreaming away over there and pretending, or skipping important portions, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. What do you mean it's not your fault? This is all your fault entirely! I told you at the very beginning to pay attention and had you been paying attention you wouldn't have been standing next to the light pole the dog pissed on every day at 8:03 am like clockwork while you were waiting for the bus to arrive. So don't go blaming me for all your troubles now. What's that? This is a terrible story? Well it wasn't until you decided to interfere with it but that's quite all right. You are entitled to your own opinion after all but, since that's what you think, very well, then, I shall leave you out of my own little original stories from now on. Good luck with finding a new employer and someone to do your laundry. You shall get no references from me and please do be careful not to fall into that giant hole or over top that large dirt pile on your way out. I will not attend any lawsuits, injury bills or otherwise as the mess is properly marked off and clearly the responsibility of the road crews since those are road crew barrels out there and not the properly designated and assigned bus stop signpole replacement crew markers. Perhaps the road crew man leaning on the shovel will care to hear your complaints. Goodbye
  12. Something we can all relate to at some stage in our lives, hope you enjoy it, my latest. No Shame in Crying To those who plead for another go, And the many who crave for a chance to grow, Tears of despair and hope filling their eyes, How admirable they may be for trying, There sure is no shame in crying. To the man on the street corner pleading for a simple dollar, Yearning for the donation of a passing by scholar, Aimlessly they appear to wander without a single care, Whilst the man's hopes of redemption are slowly dying, He sees no shame in crying. To the girl who simply seeks to eradicate adversity, a star in the making, Slowly her hopes and dreams are awakening, The whole world her stage, she's relinquished her lifelong facade, As her friends occupy their materialistic minds with each pair of shoes they are buying, She sees no shame in crying. To the men and women who witness the changing of lives, Of mothers, fathers, children, husbands and wives, Each day a symbol of persistent pride and triumphant tenacity, Their courage and service to humankind never denying, They see no shame in crying. To the teenage romantic who's doing it tough, Tired of being belittled and told they aren't good enough, The genuine battlers whose hearts are made of pure gold, Forget the doubters and keep on trying, Because there really is no shame in crying.
  13. I missed it somewhere, some place, not viewable to the human eyes, not interpreted through the human brain I should of threw a spare, in this case, its not viewable through the human face Its not interpreted through so much space, its not viewable and not easy to replace this feeling of a waste of space, this feeling of the room closing in, getting smaller and smaller- Like being trapped inside an elevator, like hopeing and wishing to get off of it alive I always wish to hear from you late, while im waiting its a matter to survive Its a matter to get through this period of withdrawal, like a drug I can't let go I can't keep waiting, yet thats what I do, the time just becomes so slow like a clock that doesn't work, like a blinde person who needs Gods help to see I can't go on feeling so hurt I can't go on feeling so hurt I can't go on and if I do, Ill hurt myself and also you Picturing a bridge which is my escape driving 100 miles, ready to escape Ready to escape all the pain and agony inside, every thought of you and every fear of death escapes my mind in my car with the windows down, seat belt off, ready to drown I drive off the bridge, last thing I see is thoughts running in my head of you and me.... I slam my breaks, but it's to late this is the outcome of waiting, this is my fate--- __________________________________________ I'm bleeding and you can see that I am, yet you stick the knife deeper I am overwhelmed, and its because of you, i can't even look in the mirror without something to do with you I thought id be the everything inside of your life your soul companion, your future, your wife instead I seem to be just a toy that you like to play with playing with my life, my dreams, why can't i be the one you want to stay with? But on second thought, wish you'd go away, but as soon as you do, I beg you to stay and you cause me to love you again why can't you stop making my head spin why can't you accept everything i offer why don't you choose me instead of her?
  14. He sat under the tree in deep meditation, He was determined to find out the truth or else never open his eyes again, He wanted to end suffering for him and for all, He wanted to determine the causes that one couldn't forestall, He was born as a king and yet he left all his kingdom, He had a wife and a son and a world full of possession, He saw sickness, old age and death and started questioning, Why does the world suffer and what is its beginning, Then he saw a monk who seemed happy and content, And he started the journey towards that which is hidden and latent. He suffered long and hard in this great discovery, He begged to have his meal, but it was no misery, He learned the art of silence, from the teachers he came accross, But never became satisfied as it did not cure the loss, So he decided in the end to walk on this path all alone, Be a light into oneself and do not ever become a clone, He saw others fasting, and he did the same, He ate so much less that he became lean and mundane, He realized that its a waste and had the milk from a boy, He accepted the service of the lady who wished him best of luck for future joy, And then he sat on the sheet of straw under the tree in deep meditation And he saw truth all at once and the beginning of compassion I bow my head in reverence at your feet, O' lord of compassion, You are the first human being to shatter the conditioning of a thousand years, all the suffering, all the possession.
  15. Can't find reason to carry on, All color drained from my life. Said you couldn't stay, now you're gone, Lost my friend, my lover, my wife. Try to fit the pieces back in place, Still gotta face the morning sun. But I've grown so weary in this race, I ain't got, the strength, to run. So tell me please why don't you stay, I sure could use the company. No reason for you to go away, And take, your love, from me. This old dog is outta' tricks, Can't even stand to learn one more. Now bound with chains, torn with whips, Since you left, my ring, you wore. The house that we built stands alone, Nobody lives between its walls. Built from wood, love and stone, Like you, and I, it falls. So tell me please why don't you stay, I sure could use the company. No reason for you to go away, And take, your love, from me. All I loved and held dear, Has left me without rhyme or reason. So as I close my final year, In this, my final, season. Maybe one day just you and I, Will have another chance at this. And we'll meet in paradise, Your lips, again, I'll kiss. So tell me please why don't you stay, I sure could use the company. No reason for you to go away, And take, your love, from me. So tell me please why don't you stay, I sure could use the company. No reason for you to go away, And take, your love, from me. No reason for you to go away, And take, your love, from me. And take... Your love... From me...
  16. The Bag and Poetry ------------------ He's a property developer, Ah, how foolish of me, he drives a BMW, And he likes poetry, and... Any man would love poetry if you asked him, He has his life, I have mine, it seems to work quite well, What a nice life you'll have. I hope it's so convenient in twenty years, When your children bear his name, and his face, Perhaps Louis-Vuitton will keep the sun warm While I follow my heart, And I drive a Mitsubishi, With my wife that hates poetry, And our lives, bitterly intertwined, Becomes a terrible inconvenience. ----- No real editing or purpose, other than to vent a little. I was hurt, shocked, and confused when she mentioned "my boyfriend". I felt like she seriously led me on, considering. These are some of the thoughts going through my head while she divulged some details about him. I realise it's bitter and sarcastic, and not at all attractive, it just had to be said somewhere.
  17. What songs make you think of the love or un-love your wife/husband, gf/bf, or ex? Post why for each song as well!
  18. Married 8 years; 2 Children ages 3, 5. Very light drinkers. No hitting or yelling at each other. No real deep conversation at all. Wife has been slowly falling out of love with me and has been admittedly faking feelings of intimacy for me for 2 years. Physical relationship has never been a problem - Mental connection is what we are missing. We haven't given each other any together (couple) time since the arrival of our first daughter. Also, my wife is a very poor communicator. She feels that I am too controlling and there is some truth there; I am critical and tend to overthink everything. I can be negative too often but I always to try to act in the best interests of the family. She works nights (large hotel manager) 3-11pm and most often gets home at 12:30 or 1:00am. I work days and am always home with the girls when I am not working. Pretty typical so far huh? She has dieted and lost 40+ pounds. She has become a Vegan (Full vegetarian) and works out alot. She has begun taking online classes to get her bachelors degree, and she has been buying very attractive clothes and is looking better than ever. I am proud of her and have repeatedly told her so. All of her actions are geared towards her. Her feelings came out a month ago while I was being playful one night with a copy of Mens Health comparing her thoughts to a magazine poll. Since then she wants us sleeping in separate beds with no physical contact of any kind except a peck when she leaves for work. We started reading Dr. Phil Relationship Rescue and I really respect his mehods and think he knows his stuff. I was optimistic about working things out by using this book together but she quit reading because she says it was hitting too close to home and her feelings are too far gone for the book to help. She had one session with a councelor this week and she says she will let this (hopefully) specialist figure it out. I hope this person is qualified to help us. My wife admits to the following: She has thoughts of cheating but insists she hasn't. If another man shows interest in her, she may not resist his advances. She pictures us divorced. She wants to make this work only because it is best for the girls. She is not sure that she can (or even wants to) love me the way I expect us to - mentally and physically through communication and closeness. She admits that she is only interested in her needs right now and that is what feels right to her. She is very tired of me asking her about infidelity and the consequences it would have on our family but she WILL NOT promise me that she won't allow it to happen while we are together. The thought is eating me but is out of my control. All she wants is space - alot of it! I feel the more space I give her, the further we will drift apart and the greater the chances of cheating. I have never considered her the cheating type until recently. She seems fine with this situation which has me all knotted up inside. My thoughts are totaly consumed with feelings of how did this happen, infidelity, lonliness, divorce, child custody. It is affecting me at work and my ability to keep a positive attitude around others. I want to see a lawyer to protect the girls and I (I cannot live without them - they are everything to me - especially now) should the seemingly inevitable happen. Nothing positive about resolution or loving acts of kindness come from her (Loving acts were never really something she did anyway) but I am actually asking her for something positive or hopeful which is pushing her away. She says she can't continue to make up feelings for me that aren't there. I will do anything (legal) to give us a long happy family life together but that turns her off. She is the only one I want. Wow I've laid alot out and sure I've missed some important facts but I've got to go - The girls are awake and I value time w/them more than ever. Any advice or good (easy reading) books? I'm feeling very lonley and insecure right now (I hate admitting that). Any good books on divorce might be helpful too. I should be educated on the possibility. Many thanks-
  19. This poem I wrote most of it, the words in ''Italic'' are off songs that i related with...... Your love felt like a gift from God. Baby you and I we were so in love. We would've never given up. And you, You made me feel so high, by just looking in your eyes you made me feel so alive. We were blessed. I knew you loved me so, That look in your eyes was enough to let me know. I loved you with every breath that I took, with every beat of my heart. Would imagine one day I'd be your wife. Wouldn've died for you cos you were my whole life. Loving you was easy once upon a time but now my suspicians of you have multiplied. Just can't seem to get over the way you hurt me. As much as I wanna trust you I know it ain't the same. I may never understand why but I'm doing the best that I can. My heart was shattered and I tried to breath. My stomach in knots. I couldn't believe, I just didn't wanna see. I remember feeling like I was no good, that I couldn't do it for you. I thought you loved me? You said that I was the one. I gave you my everything, my all but it wasn't enough, I feel like you've given up. No Holding hands down the street. No kisses or falling at my feet. We were so wonderful, so magically beautiful. Wish you didn't change, Wish you stayed the same.
  20. My wife was a victim of a emotional manipulator over Internet last year, someone who could make you feel guilty about breathing! He has a sixth sense for knowing what buttons to press to get you to do what he wants and has little or no reguard for others' feelings. The consequences of his attentions on my wife led to an adultery which seriously threatened our marriage. What are your experiences of this sort of person? What tricks do they use and what sorts of alarm signals should be looked for? Guilt and implicit blackmail seemed to play big time in his tactics, but what else do they use to manipulate more innocent and naiive people?
  21. Vampire or Werewolf For my wife 2-12-1010 My wife has a Problem A quandary, conundrum Of who the real man is, for her. Yes stupid it seems How she’s caught up in dreams All for just some stupid… actor Who would ever pick these things These hopes and these dreams After all they’re ne’r gonna matter So silly it seems To be caught up in dreams All for just some stupid… actor? She’s really confused Me? not amused As to whom is the biggest heartthrob The Vampire, The Werewolf Seriously a werewolf??? Gosh, why can’t she just get a grip Rob? So as I toil and despair With this frightening fear trying to get on with my life I do not understand Trying to comprehend OK Fine I’ll just join my wife Looking them over One blood-sucker, one lover Just so sorry to inform you Rob But with that solid 6pack And a real nice lower back I myself must choose Jacob By Cam
  22. Hey all. I am a college student and im sure that from other people looking at me they think that i have everything, well not everything, but i am well off. Not money wise... i mean i am in college, my parents are still paying for everything, im in a sorority, i have a boyfriend. Why am i not happy? I feel as though i dont know where i want to go in life, i dont know what i want to do. Im struggeling in my classes, sometimes i cant be bothered to go because i just dont want to be around people. Last year i went out all of the time and i had the time of my life! This year i never want to go out and be social. I just want to sit at home and think, stress, and worry. Although i hate to say it, i think that my boyfriend is playing a major role in this. We started seeing each other this past july and granted things have moved really fast. I stay at his house alll of the time and my parents dont know it, and im in love with him. Somteims i just wonder if he is who i should be with. He is an amazing guy and we are good for each other. He owns his own busieness, is sucessful, and good looking. However, his wife left him this past May. I know that they are never going to get back together, but sometimes i cant help but feel like the replacement wife. I know that he loves me, but i cant help bu t have these doubts. He has to drink at least three beers a day and he will even admit that he knows he has a problem with alcohol. It's not bad, it just gets aggrivating sometimes. He doesnt get drunk, he just likes to have a good buzz...................... i feel like my post is dragging and not getting my point accross... i wll just end it here because i could end up typing all night. Someone save me
  23. I wrote this for the married man who I desperately want but will never take. Feedback would be lovely IN YOUR BED, IN MY HEAD I just got home from his fancy place Makeup and self-loathing smeared onto my face And you're not on me, not even one cell Whilst he's everywhere, my skin is his smell I can smell his being intertwined with my hair I can smell his lust and I can't even care Talk of self respect, talk of hatred When all I'm wondering is, "Will we make it?" And if we do, what does that entail? The double life you lead comes out unlevel on the scale Numbers, measures, percentage and scores I have you less and I think of you more I think of you now, I thought of you then I tried to envision you again and again It didn't bear fruits, reality stayed real His unwanted touch made an unloving steal And yes it's true, there was something lost I can't quite describe it but I worry of its cost Was it me? Was it you? Was it us? Was it my happiness? Is life that unjust? But justice for me isn't justice for her It isn't justice for him, and not for you, I'm quite sure You talk of your life as if it's all said and done And see my own as only begun But I cannot be your fountain of youth I cannot be your lie as she remains your truth I cannot be half-hearted, I can only be whole I have too much to give you, an entire soul So walk home to your house, be with your wife Know that having me will not give you my life For isn't it true? Isn't that what I've seen? In your eyes infatuation intertwined with specks of green We are so different, there lies the appeal But loving me will not my character steal You cannot become what you never will be I can never be you, you can never be me So what do you miss and how can I give it? You talk so much of life but not once think to live it I'm not your saviour, nor are you mine Though you once were my happiness for a splinter of time And the memory stays for me a guilded treasure In the darkest of darks it's my guilty pleasure I'm aware it's not my right to make you my claim I'm aware it's not my right, but I did it just the same And oceans did move and moments were made But as the oceans stayed the same, the moments did fade I desperately clung to them with an unwavering grip The oceans kept moving, the moments would slip I would love to have them back but not at any price I think that to like myself again would be nice She is just a name, one not too often said But she exists nonetheless, in your bed, in my head
  24. I never thought I would be the kind of woman to have an affair but I did. 2 years ago I befriended a married man. I too am married, he for 6 years me for 12. He's 2 years my senior. We are both from the same social dance club, meeting about 3 times a week. We started out as simply good friends but the sparks flew and 6 months ago we started the affair. Even before I came into the picture he was having problems with his wife, both financially and romantically. Many times they almost headed to the divorce courts. I know this to be true as his wife confided in me intially too. But she and I had a major falling out back on new year's day. Ever since then she stopped accompaning her husband to the dance sessions. She kept feeling pangs of jealousy and felt hurt that her husband would choose to go out with his friends, a group of about 6 of us, and esp me, rather than spend time with her and they have not been on talking terms for about a month. Just last week things exploded. She and I had a major confrontation and had a shouting match with all kinds of nasty name calling in PUBLIC. Since then my lover started acting cold towards me. Normally we would talk for hours over the phone everyday but suddenly he stopped for 4 days, no msgs, no calls, nothing. I confronted him a few days back and we too had a shouting match of our own. He said that he felt scared of me and that he couldn't trust me anymore. He felt that I had purposely picked a fight with his wife so that she would leave him and he would choose to be with me. That is completely not true. I have my own family and would never go to him even if he split with his wife or me with my husband. We had this agreement right from the start. I felt so hurt and betrayed that he could think this of me. After tempers cooled we managed to talk for about 1/2 hr and agreed that we should stop being romatically involved. We also agreed to stay friends. The problem is this - We still will meet every week and my heart hurts so bad it feels like its going to burst. I've gotten so used to talking and messaging every day I feel so lost without it. Also I don't want to avoid him when we go dancing then everyone who saw me arguing with his wife will know it's true I slept with him. There has never been any proof because we never dated, only meeting occasionally in hotels. We have denied and denied and denied every rumour and I have to keep up the charade. How do I go on? How do I keep up this charade and not fall apart completely? I can't not go to the sessions then MY husband will get suspicious because he knows I love dancing too much to ever just stop for no reason. I hope someone can make sense of what I'm feeling but I think the main reason I'm posting this msg is that I can't talk about this to anyone. I think I just need some release. But if anyone can help, I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you for letting me get everything off my chest.
  25. My wife and I have been married for almost ten years. Our marriage is great, we have 2 great kids together. My wife is a natural flirt, I knew this before I married her, but thought I could deal with it, and for the most part, I have been able to look the other way when she turns on the charm. Lately I haven't been able to. What triggered it all was I found out she was sending emails to a man at her new job. I'm not sure how far the relationship had gone, but there was some sexual content to the emails. When I found out, I confronted her and she stopped emailing him. She is still working with him (at night no less!) and I can't stop feeling jealous. I want to believe that there is nothing to it. After all our marriage has been through, I can't believe she would jeopardize it. But I still can't stop feelling jealous and anxious. Any ideas on what to do next??? Thanks,