I'm so embassassed about this!! Help!

Hello all. . .

My left breast is larger than my right. I think it is fairly noticeable and am obviously bothered by it. I am 20 and had always thought that by 18 your breasts are fully developed. Is that not true? Will they even out? When? If anyone knows any information to help me out with this that would be great, it's embarrassing, ya know?!

Thank you everyone and have a great day.

hi, actuelly, every single woman has one breast that is larger than the other. in some it's slightly more noticeable than others, but it's nothing to worry about. If it's something you feel really bothered by, there are procedures where an implant is put in one breast to even them out. Also another method is a silicone implant, but I myself would not opt for either. Your body is beautiful, and if you havn't noticed, every single guy has two different sized balls =)

Almost EVERY woman with natural breasts have some sort of discrepancy...from minor to more noticeable. If you can wear a bra without much trouble your discrepany is probably more minor though. There is not much you can about it other than surgery...it's just the way your body is.

And I would not be too worried about it, most people won't notice (honestly) unless it is major. If you are self conscious though, maybe talk to a doctor and see what they suggest...but as I said that would likely mean surgery.

I promise you as a guy, ive never even thought about different sized breast. I have no friends who have ever said, man shes nice but one breast is just a little bigger then the other.. Yeah right, in general we guys just like breasts regardless of anything else.

If you feel insecure about it though, maybe get a procedure or wear a padded bra like someone suggested. The only person who might say something would be howard stern, but who wants to be with him! All other guys im sure will love your slightly uneven breasts.