After 3 years GF says I dont have feelings..

My g/f is become soo mean to me and selfish after getting in university..she dont care abt anything i do for her.. I talked to her about future life and after mariage life she says I dont care abt future i just care abt now,, and things like you cannot force me to love you.. Then i decide to complete in NC with her..but i become abt 2 weeks she didnt call me even email.. I dont know what going on.. why gilrs stating says that..

Could anybody helps me out PLEASE...

Will she calls me sometime.. ?? or what she feeling now a days..

She is useless. There is no way you can be in love for a few years then all of a sudden say, "I don't love you anymore, I'm not interested." You cannot just all of a sudden fall OUT of love unless there was something shady going on behind the curtain like cheating or something. Drop her, because any girl who says anything like that, usually is a liar with a trick up her sleeve. TRUST me on this. And don't worry ladies, for the few guys who say the whole "Fall out of Love" thing, they are just as guilty, drop them before they drop you. I was basically told this without it being worded that way. It hurts man, just end it as quick as possible, recollect your thoughts (this WILL take time), and find you a more WORTHY woman.

She is useless. There is no way you can be in love for a few years then all of a sudden say, "I don't love you anymore, I'm not interested." You cannot just all of a sudden fall OUT of love unless there was something shady going on behind the curtain like cheating or something. Drop her, because any girl who says anything like that, usually is a liar with a trick up her sleeve. TRUST me on this. And don't worry ladies, for the few guys who say the whole "Fall out of Love" thing, they are just as guilty, drop them before they drop you. I was basically told this without it being worded that way. It hurts man, just end it as quick as possible, recollect your thoughts (this WILL take time), and find you a more WORTHY woman.